Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 76

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iPhysics 0.5

  1. #21

  2. #22
    Brilliant Work!

    So nice to see this app in the iPhone. Is the music supposed to play?

  3. #23
    lol wow a lot of updates. Instead of releasing so many, why don't you just make a super update (just a suggestion)! but nonetheless very fun game

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hnnyw3st View Post
    tried installing with installer.app and every time it just says Error: main script execution failed!
    so i just put it on manually,
    but every time i hit the icon, it brings up "crayon physics"
    then crashes to my springboard
    Try setting your permissions to 755.

    Luv this app ! I was following your progress on your blog, amazing job; quite a leap from that first screenshot!!

  5. #25
    I actually love the frequent updates ! I mean its the first thing I look for when I wake up, half way through the day, tea breaks at work and all ! Sad ? Maybe but hey this is the best application for the iPhone ! Please continue with the frequent updates

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by almudawi View Post
    I actually love the frequent updates ! I mean its the first thing I look for when I wake up, half way through the day, tea breaks at work and all ! Sad ? Maybe but hey this is the best application for the iPhone ! Please continue with the frequent updates
    Not sad at all LOL, I actually enjoy them too

  7. #27
    THIS IS REALLY FUN! =D.. Make more levels for us please! and a restart button.. I LOVE IT! Best "game" for the iphone!!

  8. #28
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Brazil, São Paulo
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 10 Posts

    I moved the iPhysics to it's own category in my repository, and added 2 levelpacks:
    Rawd's and JungZandvliet's

    My repository is in http://iphone.r4m0n.net/repos

  9. #29
    How am I supposed to add the installer.app respitory I cant figure it out, is it under sources, where do I go? And If I am installing manually, do you put the whole iphysics folder where all the other apps are on the iphone though ssh? Or do you only send over the app iphysics that was in the folder? Sorry, help needed

  10. #30
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Brazil, São Paulo
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie B View Post
    How am I supposed to add the installer.app respitory I cant figure it out, is it under sources, where do I go? And If I am installing manually, do you put the whole iphysics folder where all the other apps are on the iphone though ssh? Or do you only send over the app iphysics that was in the folder? Sorry, help needed
    The easiest way to install is through the Installer.app. To add the repository, launch Installer.app, go to Sources and tap Edit, then Add. After a refresh, you should have the game under the iPhysics category

  11. #31
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    8,484
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

    v0.6.2 is also on the ModMyI Installer repo.
    .


    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

  12. #32
    I did 3 Custom Levels on it,
    Wish all fans will enjoy it!

    http://legostories.com/TEMP/BadLeo_levelpack.zip

  13. #33
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Brazil, São Paulo
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 10 Posts

    Update!
    Version 0.7 is out, may break a few (or a lot) of user levelpacks... But it's worth it.
    http://www.iphone.r4m0n.net/?p=17

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to r4m0n For This Useful Post:

    ajaxuk (12-03-2007)

  15. #34
    Awesome update! I love the joints!

    I think the game really needs two thing:
    A "back to menu" button.
    And a "next level" button/gesture (like labyrinth)


    oh, and our mmi source keeps wanting me to update to 0.6.2, even after installing .7. Could we get that fixed?

  16. #35
    wow this is so addicting. I showed this to my physics teacher and he played with it almost the whole period

    yes I agree. It needs a back to main menu button, cause if I get stuck in a level I have to hit home button then go back to the app, it would be much easier/faster to go to the main menu
    Last edited by Greenkirby21; 12-01-2007 at 06:36 PM.

  17. #36
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Brazil, São Paulo
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 10 Posts

    I've been thinking in turn the "Shake to Erase" into a "Shake to Menu", with a Erase and a Back option... What do you think?

    The "Next Level" one would be cheating... Maybe soon we could track level completion and have a level preview screen or something.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to r4m0n For This Useful Post:

    ajaxuk (12-03-2007)

  19. #37
    Im really sad that 0.7 means we cant move objects around anymore, this means lots of levels are impossible!

    i loved creating a hammer, by holding my finger at the bottom of an object, and letting it swing round!

    please bring that back in 0.8

  20. #38
    shake to erase would be amazing, it would be like that one game where you can draw with the black line and you shake it to erase.

  21. #39
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Brazil, São Paulo
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrT8064 View Post
    Im really sad that 0.7 means we cant move objects around anymore, this means lots of levels are impossible!

    i loved creating a hammer, by holding my finger at the bottom of an object, and letting it swing round!

    please bring that back in 0.8
    That is in, but is levelpack specific... The basic Crayon Physics levels weren't meant to play like that, so only drawing work... There are a few levelpacks that use dragging in the repository, try the Rawd ones, they are pretty fun.


    Quote Originally Posted by Greenkirby21 View Post
    shake to erase would be amazing, it would be like that one game where you can draw with the black line and you shake it to erase.
    Shake to erase is already in, I'm thinking on expanding it only...

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to r4m0n For This Useful Post:

    ajaxuk (12-03-2007)

  23. #40
    shake to menu would be great to....def need a way to go back to the menu without having ti quit and reopen the program. Great work so far

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •