+ Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MCleaneróCALL/SMS reject

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by one1 When I go to view my logs it crashes. I've restarted the phone to no avail. The app works flawlessly otherwise. All he other tabs works.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    When I go to view my logs it crashes. I've restarted the phone to no avail. The app works flawlessly otherwise. All he other tabs works. It just won't allow me to view the logs. It crashes instantly. I have nearly no other apps installed, the phone is very clean.
    connecting your phone,go to /private/var/mobile/Library/MCleaner,the folder is the configuration file of MCleaner, export and save it.after the latest version is installed,copy the file to the original folder,change the property as 666.

Thanks

The latest version MCleaner v1.6 supports iPhone 2.0/2.1/2.2. New feature: 1.support firmware 2.2.
    2.add "Accept and Hungup" which will hungup the call right after accept it,so there wont be "voicemail" for the blocked call.
    3.fix minor bugs.

The latest version MCleaner v1.6 supports iPhone 2.0/2.1/2.2. New feature: 1.support firmware 2.2.
    2.add "Accept and Hungup" which will hungup the call right after accept it,so there wont be "voicemail" for the blocked call.
    3.fix minor bugs.
    Last edited by mcleaner; 11-25-2008 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I wasn't able to block any VOIP calls which has a valid number. Why is that? For example a grandcentral number.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bmxtreme View Post
    I wasn't able to block any VOIP calls which has a valid number. Why is that? For example a grandcentral number.
    please check your settings of mcleaner. VOIP calls are regareded as hidden numbers,have you chosen to block hidden numbers in settings?

Thanks

Ok. I must be using this wrongly or I am entering the numbers to block VERY WRONG. I am not able to block ANY calls! No calls were being block. How the hell do I use this?

For a number, do I enter
    9178882345 or
    19178882345 or
    (917)8882345 or
    (917) 8882345 or
    (917)-8882345 or
    (917) 888 2345 or
    (917) 888-2345 or
    (917)-888-2345 or
    1(917)8882345 or
    1 (917) 8882345 or
    1 (917)-8882345 or
    1-(917)-8882345 or
    1 (917) 888 2345 or
    1 (917) 888-2345 or
    1 (917)-888-2345 or
    1-(917)-888-2345

What is the ******* correct format? Just tell me the right freagin forrmat to use. I ahve tried the Import from recent bla bla doesn't work!

I am started to think that this app is pretty much DOES NOT WORKING. When I was using an older version, it worked outside the US. Now I am back in the US and no numbers were block. Can you provide a USABLE Manual? The information provided in your website is useless or outdated.

Unbelievable, BLOCK ALL, don't even block calls.

^^^^ I think I figured out what could have caused it to stop working completely. I am suspecting this has something to do with the old persisted information (my old blacklist, etcs...) This seems to work again after I restore my phone. I guess you guys should look into this problem. I guess my settings was persisted since back in 1.5.2,3,4,5 I forgot (the first one that start persisting info)
    Last edited by bmxtreme; 11-30-2008 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bmxtreme View Post
    Ok. I must be using this wrongly or I am entering the numbers to block VERY WRONG. I am not able to block ANY calls! No calls were being block. How the hell do I use this?

For a number, do I enter
    9178882345 or
    19178882345 or
    (917)8882345 or
    (917) 8882345 or
    (917)-8882345 or
    (917) 888 2345 or
    (917) 888-2345 or
    (917)-888-2345 or
    1(917)8882345 or
    1 (917) 8882345 or
    1 (917)-8882345 or
    1-(917)-8882345 or
    1 (917) 888 2345 or
    1 (917) 888-2345 or
    1 (917)-888-2345 or
    1-(917)-888-2345

What is the ******* correct format? Just tell me the right freagin forrmat to use. I ahve tried the Import from recent bla bla doesn't work!

I am started to think that this app is pretty much DOES NOT WORKING. When I was using an older version, it worked outside the US. Now I am back in the US and no numbers were block. Can you provide a USABLE Manual? The information provided in your website is useless or outdated.

Unbelievable, BLOCK ALL, don't even block calls.

^^^^ I think I figured out what could have caused it to stop working completely. I am suspecting this has something to do with the old persisted information (my old blacklist, etcs...) This seems to work again after I restore my phone. I guess you guys should look into this problem. I guess my settings was persisted since back in 1.5.2,3,4,5 I forgot (the first one that start persisting info)
    the first one is ok. to your problem,firstly,we should make sure whether MCleaner is working. Choose the block mode as "block all",and then set the working mode as "profile" then make a call and see whether the call is blocked or not. if not, then MCleaner is not working.

The latest version MCleaner v1.6.1 supports iPhone 2.0/2.1/2.2. New feature: 1.make a call and send a sms directly from whitelist/blacklist.
    2.fix bug in blocked logs: when there is new sms blocked, user may have to click twice to view the logs.
    Last edited by mcleaner; 12-01-2008 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

some of you may don't notice one feature of mcleaner,that is there's a default setting in MCleaner, sms or calls to blacklisted numbers will be recorded in My Logs of MCleaner instead of iphone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I bought this app and it works great for me (no bugs, thank you team).

I have a question: after a new unblock (I use a not allow carrier) and jailbreak how can I reinstall MrCleaner for free? Does it automatically recognize my IMEI or I have to use the registration code again?
    On the other hand, is it useful to save any data from my iPhone (MrCleaner related) before a new FW upgrade and restore it after that? If it's so what are those data and the path to them?

Green Apple
    Thanks

im having issues with mclener and my missed call alerts. block mode is set to accept and hangup, but when that happens, it adds a missed call to my call alert (6 missed calls even tho I haven't "missed" a call)

if i view missed calls to clear the number, it won't go away unless I actually miss a call, then I can clear it. Is there anyway to fix this? Also is it possible for mcleaner to intercept the call before the phone app does (that way my bluetooth doesn't ring for a blocked call)?

thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mugur View Post
    I bought this app and it works great for me (no bugs, thank you team).

I have a question: after a new unblock (I use a not allow carrier) and jailbreak how can I reinstall MrCleaner for free? Does it automatically recognize my IMEI or I have to use the registration code again?
    On the other hand, is it useful to save any data from my iPhone (MrCleaner related) before a new FW upgrade and restore it after that? If it's so what are those data and the path to them?
    first,you need the registe code to activate MCleaner. if the IMEI number didnt change,the former one will still work.
    to keep the data or not depends on your needs.if you want to keep the data of mcleaner,the path is /private/var/mobile/Library/MCleaner

Quote Originally Posted by bdizzle View Post
    im having issues with mclener and my missed call alerts. block mode is set to accept and hangup, but when that happens, it adds a missed call to my call alert (6 missed calls even tho I haven't "missed" a call)

if i view missed calls to clear the number, it won't go away unless I actually miss a call, then I can clear it. Is there anyway to fix this? Also is it possible for mcleaner to intercept the call before the phone app does (that way my bluetooth doesn't ring for a blocked call)?

thanks
    thanks for your feedback and we are sorry for the inconveniece. what you have said does exist,relative people have worked on it.
    after you have browsed the missed calls,the number(missed calls 6) will disappear.

maybe in the next version,this problem will be fixed.
    Last edited by mcleaner; 12-22-2008 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

how would one whitelist irealsms .. like you did with bitesms

Thanks

we have contacted them to see whether there is a way to fix, but they gave us no reply right now. so to benefit all of you, you can email irealsms to talk about this.

Thanks

mcleaner, i also have emailed them months ago
    there customer service is crap
    could you maybe issue a fix your self? i will even buy the app for you for this
    love mcleaner lol

edit# the new update still does not fix irealsms support
    Last edited by metaljay; 12-30-2008 at 09:06 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaljay View Post
    mcleaner, i also have emailed them months ago
    there customer service is crap
    could you maybe issue a fix your self? i will even buy the app for you for this
    love mcleaner lol

edit# the new update still does not fix irealsms support
    thanks for your support! for we have no ways to contact them,and it's not that easy for us to fix it all by ourself,we are also feel sorry on this point.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yeah, nice work but you never now when Apple will try to break the frameworks you are using. I would prefer to donate rather than be asked to pay upfront...
    Search Google for "Custom Firmware 3.1.2" if you don't have a Mac and are using Windows!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ok. 1.6.4 has been released, but there is no changelog on the Mcleaner website. Looking at the settings, I cannot see any differences. What gives?

Thanks

in 1.6.4 some minor bugs are fixed.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I purchased MCleaner 3 weeks ago for my iPhone 3G... It works perfectly. Worth every penny.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Where can I give product suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by mcleaner View Post
    in 1.6.4 some minor bugs are fixed.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i brought dis product a year ago 4 da 2g never worked!!