Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MCleaneróCALL/SMS reject

I asked somehting but you didnot replied. Support is a little slow from your side. I wont buy this App if it dont have Send to Busy signal. As if it send to Voice mail always i dont see the point of having this.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I dont understand why anyone pays for JB apps because when you update or restore your phone, you lose all the apps. What are you gonna do then.. pay again?

I used PYSL when I was on 1.1.3 and
    now i've been using mCleaner on 2.x.x

It's clear that more people are working on MCleaner,
    although I must say the work of Rikk on PYSL was pretty amazing too...

but all in all, I find MCleaner to be more slick, more stable

only too bad it wiped out my rules and text messages when I updated to MCLEANER version 1.5.1 ... what are the changes compared to 1.5.0?

Quote Originally Posted by caelis666 View Post
    I used PYSL when I was on 1.1.3 and
    now i've been using mCleaner on 2.x.x

It's clear that more people are working on MCleaner,
    although I must say the work of Rikk on PYSL was pretty amazing too...

but all in all, I find MCleaner to be more slick, more stable

only too bad it wiped out my rules and text messages when I updated to MCLEANER version 1.5.1 ... what are the changes compared to 1.5.0?
    first,thanks for using our app.
    to update to 1.5.1,you need to uninstall 1.5.0 first. some users find that when the call is blocked, it turn to voicemail which they also don't want. so in 1.5.1 we solve this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by netuser View Post
    I asked somehting but you didnot replied. Support is a little slow from your side. I wont buy this App if it dont have Send to Busy signal. As if it send to Voice mail always i dont see the point of having this.
    we are sorry for letting you wait a bit long. recently, there are quite many letters to reply, so it will take time. we are trying to reply soon.
    the new version 1.5.1 solves the problem of turning to voicemail, you can try it.
    thanks for your patience!
    Last edited by mcleaner; 09-25-2008 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The latest version MCleaner v1.5.2 supports iPhone 2.1/2.0.x.
    1.fix hungup to voicemail issue on 2g/3g (mcleaner will detect 2g/3g to perform different hungup action).
    2.since this version, user's setup data wont be cleaned when re- install or update.
    3.some minor bug fix.

Quote Originally Posted by mcleaner View Post
    The latest version MCleaner v1.5.2 supports iPhone 2.1/2.0.x.
    1.fix hungup to voicemail issue on 2g/3g (mcleaner will detect 2g/3g to perform different hungup action).
    2.since this version, user's setup data wont be cleaned when re- install or update.
    3.some minor bug fix.

i went to update my 1.5.1 to 1.5.2 and it froze... i had to restore my phone.... that was the 1st try

2nd try i had to install mcleaner 1.5.2 since i no longer had 1.5.1 ... crashed and froze the phone again

ok i started thinking maybe it was my phone... i restored AGAIN and JB my phone with quickpwnrc3 (i used winpwn2.5 prior)

installed a few apps in cydia to see if it was cydia/apps/ or my phone .. everything worked fine... then went to install mcleaner 1.5.2 again... 3rd attempt ... FROZE!!!! whats going on... i paid for this app now i cant even get it on my phone? and ontop of that... i have to restore my phone all over again for the 1000000th time.

any1 else having this problem?... im scared to try installing again.. cuz the restore process is a PITA

EDIT:
    Phone: 8GB iPhone 3G
    FW: 2.0.2
    Pwned with: QuickPwnRC3
    Last edited by ipwn2g; 10-12-2008 at 12:14 PM. Reason: info added

MCleaner doesnt really block incoming SMS messages when privacy is enabled. My lock screen still shows that I have a message... I really dont like that.

do you install the app "quich gold" ? we find that the app conflict with many apps, including MCleaner.

Quote Originally Posted by bbplayer5 View Post
    MCleaner doesnt really block incoming SMS messages when privacy is enabled. My lock screen still shows that I have a message... I really dont like that.
    can you ex[ain it in detail? how do you set it?
    Last edited by mcleaner; 10-12-2008 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

do you install the app "quich gold" ? we find that the app conflict with many apps, including MCleaner.

can you ex[ain it in detail? how do you set it?

Its in "other settings". You switch on SMS Privacy. it works on your spring board by blocking the popup and just having a sound, but on your lock screen you still get a popup window. Put your phone to sleep and send yourself a text from an AIM client or something. It will still popup that you have a message. I want it completely disabled, and I want to use notifier to let me know I have them.

I dont have that program you speak of.

Quote Originally Posted by ipwn2g View Post

i went to update my 1.5.1 to 1.5.2 and it froze... i had to restore my phone.... that was the 1st try

2nd try i had to install mcleaner 1.5.2 since i no longer had 1.5.1 ... crashed and froze the phone again

ok i started thinking maybe it was my phone... i restored AGAIN and JB my phone with quickpwnrc3 (i used winpwn2.5 prior)

installed a few apps in cydia to see if it was cydia/apps/ or my phone .. everything worked fine... then went to install mcleaner 1.5.2 again... 3rd attempt ... FROZE!!!! whats going on... i paid for this app now i cant even get it on my phone? and ontop of that... i have to restore my phone all over again for the 1000000th time.

any1 else having this problem?... im scared to try installing again.. cuz the restore process is a PITA

EDIT:
    Phone: 8GB iPhone 3G
    FW: 2.0.2
    Pwned with: QuickPwnRC3

so no1 is having the same problem im having?

Its in "other settings". You switch on SMS Privacy. it works on your spring board by blocking the popup and just having a sound, but on your lock screen you still get a popup window. Put your phone to sleep and send yourself a text from an AIM client or something. It will still popup that you have a message. I want it completely disabled, and I want to use notifier to let me know I have them.

I dont have that program you speak of.

do you install some safety screen apps? maybe there is something unmatched with this.

so no1 is having the same problem im having?
    do you install the software "quick gold" ? we found that this app conflict with some iphone apps, including MCleaner.
    Last edited by mcleaner; 10-13-2008 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

do you install some safety screen apps? maybe there is something unmatched with this.

do you install the software "quick gold" ? we found that this app conflict with some iphone apps, including MCleaner.
    nope... this happens on a clean restore and "freshly JailBroken" so basically, i restore and set the phone up as "new" then jailbreak then do all necessary updates for cydia then after all that is done i install mcleaner and it installs and looks like everything goes just fine but when its done and prompts to restart springboard it shows the loader sign as per-normal and stays that way and if u have the volume on it wil make the sound it does when u 1st plug up the charger and repeats the sound over and over

Fresh install here, doesnt block the popup on the lock screen when the phone is asleep. Fantastic app though, and I like how you communicate.

nope... this happens on a clean restore and "freshly JailBroken" so basically, i restore and set the phone up as "new" then jailbreak then do all necessary updates for cydia then after all that is done i install mcleaner and it installs and looks like everything goes just fine but when its done and prompts to restart springboard it shows the loader sign as per-normal and stays that way and if u have the volume on it wil make the sound it does when u 1st plug up the charger and repeats the sound over and over
    we are sorry for making you such a trouble. there is something wrong with the installer source. now please try to download and install it again. thanks

Fresh install here, doesnt block the popup on the lock screen when the phone is asleep. Fantastic app though, and I like how you communicate.
    is your firmware 2.1 and do you have the app bite SMS? We found that MCleaner conflict with the app, it will lead to MCleaner doesn't block SMS.
    Last edited by mcleaner; 10-15-2008 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2.1 and no bite SMS. Its a fresh install...

2.1 and no bite SMS. Its a fresh install...
    is it MCleaner 1.5.2 ? and does this appear from the beginning of your installation or some time later ? and there is no other apps, right? we have tested it, but there is no such problems appear. maybe there is something you forget go tell us, think about it over. we also pay close attention to this problem.

Finally after trying out several similar applications to block calls/messages, I decided to go for mcleaner. Now I dont have to listen to my ex-girlfriends complaints regarding how miserbly her life is. Yay!

The latest version MCleaner v1.5.3 supports iPhone 2.1/2.0.x.New feature: 1.depend on mobilesubstrace.
    2.add "clear" function to logs so user may clear all logs one time.
    3.add "restore factory default", which will restore all settings except whitelist and blacklist to default.
    4.fix minor bugs.

The latest version MCleaner v1.5.5 supports iPhone 2.1/2.0.x.New feature: 1.add "Accept and Hungup" which will hungup the call right after accept it, so there wont be "voicemail" for the blocked call.
    2.add default whitelist for BiteSMS,so it won't conflict with BitSMS.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

When I go to view my logs it crashes. I've restarted the phone to no avail. The app works flawlessly otherwise. All he other tabs works. It just won't allow me to view the logs. It crashes instantly. I have nearly no other apps installed, the phone is very clean.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast