+ Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MCleaneróCALL/SMS reject

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
first go to "Black list", then click "Options" ,ant then choose "import", next click "Call Log", and now you can import the recent numbers that you want to block to
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

first go to "Black list", then click "Options" ,ant then choose "import", next click "Call Log", and now you can import the recent numbers that you want to block to Black list.

Thanks

So any news for 2.0 ? it is taking hell of time :S

iPhone? More like MyPhone marys25's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcleaner View Post
    first go to "Black list", then click "Options" ,ant then choose "import", next click "Call Log", and now you can import the recent numbers that you want to block to Black list.
    aww see thats the problem..it doesn't let me import from my call list...it only lets me import from my address book....but for this i'm talking about PYSL not your program... it has the SMS log and Call log blocked so that i can't import from any of those except my address book

EDIT: here's the screen shot

Last edited by marys25; 08-28-2008 at 09:42 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone picassolsus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marys25 View Post
    aww see thats the problem..it doesn't let me import from my call list...it only lets me import from my address book....but for this i'm talking about PYSL not your program... it has the SMS log and Call log blocked so that i can't import from any of those except my address book

EDIT: here's the screen shot

That's because PYSL doesn't support call blocking on 2.x firmware yet. Only SMS blocking.
    iPhone 3GS 16GB 3.0fw White + Jailbroken

iPhone? More like MyPhone marys25's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by picassolsus View Post
    That's because PYSL doesn't support call blocking on 2.x firmware yet. Only SMS blocking.
    then it shouldn't have been put in cydia with the rest of the 2.0 ported apps

iPhone? More like MyPhone picassolsus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marys25 View Post
    then it shouldn't have been put in cydia with the rest of the 2.0 ported apps
    What about people who need it for SMS blocking on 2.x firmware?
    iPhone 3GS 16GB 3.0fw White + Jailbroken

Thanks

the one for 2.0 will be released very soon.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcleaner View Post
    the one for 2.0 will be released very soon.
    Thats what you saying for 2 months now :S

Thanks

Well since MCleaner is now released I hope we will be seeing MCallShow for 2.0 soon.

Thanks

How it is compared to iBlacklist ? which one is better ? what are minus and plus of both ?

Green Apple
    Thanks

has anyone bought this?
    I'm running the 15-day trial now.

first impressions: lots of options, sometimes a bit confusing BUT
    to me it is way more stable then any of the other similar apps (pysl, iblacklist)

for 11$, I think i'm gonna buy it...
    just don't like it that i need to give my imei to get my registration code.

Thanks

Is their anyway to send the Busy signal instead of Voice mail ? As voice mail option let the persone leave message . And this kill the purpose of the Blacklisting

Also can you please add the option to send the auto reply SMS through biteSMS ? and where are these sent SMS stocked ? why i dont see it in Text.app ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caelis666 View Post
    has anyone bought this?
    I'm running the 15-day trial now.

first impressions: lots of options, sometimes a bit confusing BUT
    to me it is way more stable then any of the other similar apps (pysl, iblacklist)

for 11$, I think i'm gonna buy it...
    just don't like it that i need to give my imei to get my registration code.
    thanks for your interests and advice.
    it is a common rule to use IMEI number to get the code. We use it as an identification to give you the unique register code. you needn't to worry about this.

Quote Originally Posted by netuser View Post
    Is their anyway to send the Busy signal instead of Voice mail ? As voice mail option let the persone leave message . And this kill the purpose of the Blacklisting

Also can you please add the option to send the auto reply SMS through biteSMS ? and where are these sent SMS stocked ? why i dont see it in Text.app ?
    the problem you referred to is related to the local service provider. maybe you can ask them for some detail information. In China, there is no such problems. thanks.
    By the way, could you tell us your iPhone is 2g or 3g? the firmware is what?
    Last edited by mcleaner; 09-11-2008 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

My phone is 3G . What this got to do with operator ? Where is the option to go to busy instead of voicemail ? I wont be buying it if it send to voicemail. It is useless. I am in France.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Im using the demo version of mcleaner on 2.0.2

I have put a few numbers on blacklist with both call and sms blocked. The profile is set to always block blacklist.

However i receive certain sms from a service provider (Moneycontrol.com) everyday and the same also goes into the blocked sms without reason. Infact there are some more smses like the ones you get from websites, etc that are going into the blacklist.

Can someone tell me where i am going wrong and how do i get the non-blacklist nos to come to my inbox and not in mcleaner.

iPhone? More like MyPhone spintek's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it possible to have a feature where you can select MCleaner to delete the rejected call/sms? This way it would notify you, but it wouldn't be in your recent calls. It would just be in the MCleaner log.
    Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default some more issues....
    Quote Originally Posted by sids View Post
    Im using the demo version of mcleaner on 2.0.2

I have put a few numbers on blacklist with both call and sms blocked. The profile is set to always block blacklist.

However i receive certain sms from a service provider (Moneycontrol.com) everyday and the same also goes into the blocked sms without reason. Infact there are some more smses like the ones you get from websites, etc that are going into the blacklist.

Can someone tell me where i am going wrong and how do i get the non-blacklist nos to come to my inbox and not in mcleaner.
    apart from the above I am also facing problems like still receiving calls and SMS from contacts in blacklist and they are being delivered in my inbox. Even when profile is set to Blacklist mode and both SMS and call options are enabled in the rules of the individual contacts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sids View Post
    apart from the above I am also facing problems like still receiving calls and SMS from contacts in blacklist and they are being delivered in my inbox. Even when profile is set to Blacklist mode and both SMS and call options are enabled in the rules of the individual contacts.
    to the messages sent by unknown or private numbers,the default setting is reject. if you don't want to block these sms, you should change it to accept. Go to "set up" and choose "message", you can do it.

to the call problems you referred, please make sure that MCleaner is working. Or you can try to set the profiles as "bolck blacklist" to see whether it block or not.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spintek View Post
    Is it possible to have a feature where you can select MCleaner to delete the rejected call/sms? This way it would notify you, but it wouldn't be in your recent calls. It would just be in the MCleaner log.
    Thanks
    the problem you refer can be done by MCleaner. if this is not what you mean,please clarify it more clearly.thanks
    Last edited by mcleaner; 09-17-2008 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by netuser View Post
    How it is compared to iBlacklist ? which one is better ? what are minus and plus of both ?
    I can't give you an honest comparison, since I've ONLY used iBlacklist, but iBlacklist is awesome! Sooo worth the money and I'd re-pay for this if I had to after every Restore! That good! I tried it today cause I have a super stalker crazy chic bothering me, and it worked flawlessly on 2.0.2! It's just awesome. That is all. The End. lol

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ronfin44 For This Useful Post:

spektro (09-25-2008)

Thanks

who uses MCleaner or PYSL? you can show your feeling here, we need to talk and understand.