Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: weTool Call And SMS Delete App

Default weTool Call And SMS Delete App
    pf edit: now available via the ModMyI.com Installer Source, per the authors request.

Here's a pretty cool app by Aaron Jang that enables you to delete individual call and sms entries. It also allows you to save your sms messages to your notepad. The last screenshot looks weird because it's an animated effect and obviously can't be fully captured with just a snapshot. It's available on Hackint0sh as a pxl file but I just zipped it up as a regular application for you to upload via sftp on your iPhone. Download Here.

Last edited by kurosagi; 11-23-2007 at 12:13 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kurosagi For This Useful Post:

edojo (12-07-2007), porktart (12-01-2007), quahog_convo (11-30-2007)

What's with the effect on the bottom image. App looks great - any idea how far along in development it is? - anywhere near installer release?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Nice, its 2 Apps combined... i'd rather use this one
    thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by alexblanchard2 View Post
    What's with the effect on the bottom image. App looks great - any idea how far along in development it is? - anywhere near installer release?
    that's what the screen looks like in transition between screens. it's an animated effect so obviously it looks weird with just one shot.

nice one ama dl dis one when i get home fah sho

Thanks

Can we get this through the Installer.app yet?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Can't get it work under 1.1.2, keep coming back to HomeScreen....although i did make sure the weTool.app is there in Applications folder and its 755 already (including the one inside the app...

really loved to make it run as this application is awesome!

im running it with 1.1.2 works very fine.installed via ibrickr

The site that made this, is truly awesome. But it sucks that I can't translate it properly.

yeah it works great, i have it on a 1.0.2 iphone! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaging View Post
    im running it with 1.1.2 works very fine.installed via ibrickr
    You're lying. They said on the site that it has yet to be fixed to work on 1.1.2.

Not a great way for you to start off on this site, eh?

Thanks

I got this app to run through the Installer source on weiphone.com or whatever. on 1.1.2it works
    13" MacBook 1.83GHz, 2GB DDR2 PC-5300 RAM, 500GB external HD
    4GB iPhone, 1.1.2, unlocked on USA T-Mobile

you can use http://app.weiphone.com/installer/ as a source. i've tried this app on 1.02, 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 and it works fine. just make sure to reboot.

I have also tried to installed it via installer, installation went success, but still crashing and going back to Home Screen when i tried to run it. Am using 1.1.2.... Anyone has the same experience?

Got it!, it searches for notes.db existence, so anyone that experience this, you need to make sure that you have at least run 'Notes' application once to enable the creation of notes.db.

Now running smoothly
    Last edited by asae; 11-24-2007 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asae For This Useful Post:

bobby_nguyen (12-04-2007), HotStuff2 (11-24-2007)

No luck here on 1.0.2

I dragged the folder across to the applications directory using winSCP and rebooted, created a notepad file to make sure the db was there as per the earlier post. The icon appears ok but when I tap it it just hangs and crashes back to the springboard

any suggestions?

Got it, in winscp I found the program file in the applications directory right clicked on it and went to the properites tab, set octal to 0755 and rebooted, it works perfectly now
    Last edited by ericidle; 11-24-2007 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Eric's iPhone 4 4.01 offically unlocked

Thanks

I installed the 0.3.2 version using iBrickr, since I like the page flip transition better than the other one. However, I prefer using an Installer source, so thanks for that!

One thing I'd like to see is SMS messages grouped by sender, rather than every one of them in one big list. Maybe a way to sort them by date as well? That'd be a great option.

edit: BTW, not sure if the author (Aaron) is reading this, but I hate the icon; it reminds me of a 1980's era WWF wrestling logo! I'm trying to create a better one, but frankly, I'm just not very artistic.

Also, I'm wondering if he spelled "Secert" that way by accident, or on purpose for some reason? Even though it's not implemented yet, what's it for?
    Last edited by HotStuff2; 11-24-2007 at 06:51 AM.

The author is Chinese FYI.

Just a response to the guy who called the other guy a liar (precision - I know), I have it working perfectly on 1.1.2 - so please stop been so rude.

Also is there a way to tidy up the Featured page please - I am being very picky now - this is an excellent App. - and yes the rotate transition is much nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by alexblanchard2 View Post
    Just a response to the guy who called the other guy a liar (precision - I know), I have it working perfectly on 1.1.2 - so please stop been so rude.

Also is there a way to tidy up the Featured page please - I am being very picky now - this is an excellent App. - and yes the rotate transition is much nicer.
    If you go to the actual website, enter the thread for the release of this, and translate Aaron Jang's last comment, you will see the he HIMSELF states that this app needs to be configured to work properly on 1.1.2.

Works Perfectly, make sure you drag it to the apps folder, the under wetool.app directory, you change the properties of weTool to 0755 and it works great thanks

BTW I am using 1.1.2

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast