Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iSnake

I'm just trying to add local and online hi-score (wifi).

@Alex, I know what you mean. I'll try to do a mod/custom skins gallery like my other app : Bounce.
    To make an Installer.app skins installation system would be nice as well, I'm working on it but by now, adding scores, pause and levels has more priority.

@djxtc21 : I'm sorry but I can't help. I've jailbreaked my iPhone with this method but I had to, cause I'm in France and iPhone isn't available yet but I'm sure there are other ways to do it.

Thanks for using the app :-)
    Last edited by cedsoft; 11-21-2007 at 07:04 AM.

New version available (alpha 0.4.0) :
    http://cedsoft.blogspot.com/search/label/iSnake

Changes : scores and vista thing

Seeya

Quote Originally Posted by djxtc21 View Post
    how to i add the source to the installer app from jailbreakme.com

sorry for the newb question
    Go to Installer, then go to sources, Edit at the top right, then Add on the top left, let the http:// and then type the rest and it should refresh by itself...

as dumb as this may sound, I like playin to get the snake as long as I can just to get a game over screen! I would like if you would make an app that simply asks how many balls to make, and then they appear at the top and drop, and you can just "play" around with them, and bounce them around. Would this be easy for you to make since you already have the physics done, just strip downt he game part, and add where you select the amount of balls to deflect. Thanks for such a GREAT app!!

Quote Originally Posted by MiSTRFiNGA View Post
    as dumb as this may sound, I like playin to get the snake as long as I can just to get a game over screen! I would like if you would make an app that simply asks how many balls to make, and then they appear at the top and drop, and you can just "play" around with them, and bounce them around. Would this be easy for you to make since you already have the physics done, just strip downt he game part, and add where you select the amount of balls to deflect. Thanks for such a GREAT app!!
    You, could go into the Sandbox in iPhysics and tap to make a bunch of dots. (turn the iphone upside down so they don't fall off.) At least for now.. =D

yeah, but I like the look of snakes graphics, and the way the physics work better. No worries, just a humble request since I could never do anything like this myself. Thx for the idea though! I tried that b4 as well

yeah updated my isnake to alpaha v0.4.0

Quote Originally Posted by MiSTRFiNGA View Post
    Sounds good, I like this idea. I've already though about adding balls with different weights (basket ball, golf ball, bowling ball, etc.)
    I just have to finish a program that currently busies myself and I'm pretty sure I'll release a such app.

Later
    Ced.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cedsoft For This Useful Post:

MiSTRFiNGA (12-22-2007)

Awesome! I dont care about the diffrent weights for the physics, cuz the way it worx now is great as is! I will look forward to seeing this on your repo! Happy Holidays!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12