Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FileBrowser - The Best Finder for the iPhone

ye gaz the back button sucks. Sometimes it doesn't even work and I have to close the app and re-open. But it's not a big deal when you don't use it often.

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but does this app work on a jailbroken 3G (2.0.1 firmware)? I copied FileBrowser.app to the Applications folder, resprung, and launched, but it didn't run 4 me. Do I just need to add Jiggy or is it not 2.0-ready?

Nopes it doesn't work on 2.0. You could mail the author and ask him if he plans on porting it...

I really wish it was ported to 2.0... it sets permissions recursively, you can delete, rename, copy, paste... iCommander really sucks in comparison.

Someone will have to port Jiggy to 2.0 first...
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage

iPhone? More like MyPhone mwr_allen's Avatar
    Thanks

How do I add MPEG and avi to the supported file types?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

this is the source i have for spazio: iSpazio.net - A Multilanguage WebSite For iPhone and iPod Touch and i dont se the filebrowser under it, and when i put the repo.ispazio.net source it says invalid source. Help i need that filebrowser

Quote Originally Posted by jjesurun View Post
    this is the source i have for spazio: iSpazio.net - A Multilanguage WebSite For iPhone and iPod Touch and i dont se the filebrowser under it, and when i put the repo.ispazio.net source it says invalid source. Help i need that filebrowser
    Same thing for me,and also is this only have unzip,ANYONE know if there is UNRAR SOFTWARE for iphone????

Can someone plz help me get this app, i added iSpazio to my Installer app's sources, but still cant find this app??

Just use iFile

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Adplaya For This Useful Post:

shahed26 (08-02-2009)

so what seperates this from iFIle??

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234