Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FileBrowser - The Best Finder for the iPhone

dallasnights, Yep on safari, it tries to play it in the browser. On my pc, firefox asked if I wanna download it. Plus the filebrowser.app crashes when I try to download an mp3. Let's hope for a fix...

Thumbs down Bleah - Doesn't even remember my settings
    Tried changing user/pass and adding PDF to the ext. handler and nothing works. Am i missing a setting?

Using Jailbroken 1.1.4 (iJailbreak).

Update was released, I think he fixed the problem with the unresponsive selection for items that are at the bottom of the list.

i change the username in the settings and put my password. and when i type the address on my browser i cannot log in!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iceman600 For This Useful Post:

wojun (05-31-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by iceman600 View Post
    i change the username in the settings and put my password. and when i type the address on my browser i cannot log in!
    Hmm, worked for me. I just deleted the username/pw and it worked.
    wwjd

definetly, so far messing wiht this browser, i like the look, the features, seems easier to use... also the http:// access from the computer is so briliant, i love it... great stuff

Yay file permissions and renaming are working in the latest version. And there's a 'file associations' option in settings to open media files with avplayer

Yay! After downloading a file with iSlsk and importing it, you usually lose it. I used filebrowser to copy paste the song to another folder (i called it 'Imported'). Now after importing I still have it to copy back to my comp later hehe. Loving this app...
    Last edited by beatoven; 05-26-2008 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Does this work on 1.1.1???
    I installed it last night....set permissions ...but it just crashes back to the springboard.

works great on 1.1.2. but is unable to load pdf files for some reason, other docs ilke word and excel work. when tapping on a pdf file it returns to a white screen and stays there. any suggestions.

wow, a very cool app. much slicker than mobilefinder, that's for sure. nice work!
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

I found a pretty serious memory leak when navigating in and out of directories containing many files (like the icons directory of a very detailed theme like Buuf).

After awhile as you're scrolling through the files, it will stutter, slow down and eventually freeze up.

This is on a Touch 1.1.4.

I can't upload large files of sizes like 16mb from the web interface. the app crashes to the springboard on the phone and nothing ever happens in safari. I can upload small files without problems however. the icons on the bottom have a touch area glitch where if i touch the leftmost edge of the up icon, the iphone thinks i touched the edit icon two icons over. strange and buggy. deleting files in the /var/mobile/media/ subfolders does nothing and in fact created an additional file?!

I love it, I would agree about the top and bottom files, also if you preview an image, I have trouble hitting the back button in portrait mode.

I love it thus far.

how come when i view images all i get is a blank white screen?

MobileFinder advantage #1: Thumbnails instead of defualt icons for every image.

works great for me.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,805 Times in 1,226 Posts

Ah very nice.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

any1 on 1.1.1 able to use it?

Major thanks and its working great!! Kudos

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast