+ Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NemusSync : Wireless Sync Google Calendar

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by d'Boss Hi. I'm not a techy (by far!) but I am pretty easy at understanding things by following steps.Well,I tried and tried with this great,little app but
    oo3
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by d'Boss View Post
    Hi.
    I'm not a techy (by far!) but I am pretty easy at understanding things by following steps.Well,I tried and tried with this great,little app but it just ain't doing what it should be.....
    The iPhone is a 3G on OS 3.0,having been JailBroken and using Cydia. Does everything I need it to do except when it comes to the synch part of uploading Calendar/Contacts,etc.Came across loads of rave reviews about the 'NemuSynch' app.Downloaded via 'Cydia' and installed.Followed installation instructions after reading up various comments made on other sites:Therefore,just downloaded all calander/contact info from iPhone onto my HP laptop,which contains a trial version of Office 2007,hence Outlook.All successful!
    Tried following steps shown in some of this forum but have failed to get the iPhone to upload the info to my Google account.Also,tried to wipe all accounts and events to let 'NemusSynch' do its stuff and,all I succeeded in doing was to erase all calendar info from my phone!
    I'm going to trawel through this forum,once more,to see if I can find a step-by-step guide.If not,is there anyone who can assist me as evryone else seems to be succeeding?
    Thanx,in advance.
    Andy.
    You can sync your google calendar directly w/ your device now instead of having to use a 3rd party app. I like it better because when you open the calendar it automatically syncs both ways.

[ame=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&hs=xs4&ei=5geYSoDKIZSksgOEk6CvAg&sa=X&oi=s pell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=how+to+sync+google+ calendar+iphone+caldav&spell=1]how to sync google calendar iphone caldav - Google Search[/ame]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi I cannot get NemuSync to sync on WIFI, but it works on 3G connection. Strange. Do you have the same problem? Is this a bug?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi.

I just installed NemusSync, it shows all my calendars and events--except the times are two hours off (eg. showing 15:30 instead of 17:30).

Both timezones on Google Calendar and my iPod are GMT-6. What's going on?

EDIT: YES! Now it works. I only had to turn off "Time zone support" in the iPod > Settings > Mail, contacts and Calendar > Calendar preferences. Thank you SteveM!
    Last edited by aooaooa; 10-04-2009 at 09:08 PM.

+ Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789