Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NemusSync : Wireless Sync Google Calendar

So happy this is back on my phone! Was so happy when I woke up and opened Cydia to see what was new and saw this program. It works perfectly for me. Much better than syncing Outlook. I could never get all my google calendars to sync with outlook so I was always missing some info. This program is awesome!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colorado Steve's Avatar
    Thanks

Not working for me as of yet. Looked for it on WinterBoard, but did not see it.

Got it work, when I got home. All I did was turn on the middle switch that was off. It went through and proceeded to have two numbers in parentheses and lookd like it was getting info. Also maybe since wi-fi was home that might have worked also.
    Last edited by Colorado Steve; 08-29-2008 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Program Working For Me

thank god... i've been awaiting this

edit: all good

Last edited by dellmelo; 08-29-2008 at 10:00 PM.

OMG I have been waiting for this Nuevasync sucks ***. This finally syncs multiple calendars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had NemusSync with 1.1.4 and after upgrading to 2.0.2 and re-jailbreaking there are remnants of info left in /var/mobile/Library/Calendar/Calendar.sqlitedb that prevent the new version of NemusSync to work. I had to individually enter my upcoming events to my Google calendar (as a back up of sorts), then deleted /var/mobile/Library/Calendar/Calendar.sqlitedb from the phone. Now it syncs!

Not too much trouble for me since I didn't have much planned in advance, but might be an issue with others.

love this!

Is it possible to add an event on google and make the alert work on the iphone or do i need to sync to the phone then edit which ones I need an alert for?

I know I could choose email alerts but google mail doesnt do push email

Does anyone have a fix so I am able to sync recurring appointments? This app is almost useless to me unless I have have that function. Which sucks because this app is very promising.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Ok I installed it, and everything was working great (Really nice app). It WAS working until for some reason, when I tried to upload to my gCalendar it worked ok. But now everytime I get into the calendar app, it crashes. I tried to reboot but no luck...

Anyone knows?

Hi, thanks for Nemusync. Is there a way for it to sync all of my, or a least a specific my iPhone calendar, with my google Cal? Because I'm using an ActiveSync (Exchange) calendar, Nemusync only syncs my "local" iPhone calendar, and not my Activesync calendar (which has a local copy saved on my iPhone)?
    To recap, here's a list of calendars on my iPhone:

-All Calendars

-All on my iPhone
    -Name Surname
    -local

-Activesync (has the name of my university)

Nemusync picks the "local" calendar to sync.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Yeah i got it, if anybody has my problem, just click on cleansync info and it fixed it!

But now when I create an appointment on my phone, and i update with nemusync, it ADDs all my appointments in my calendar... So I end up with multiple entries. Is it normal or am I doing something wrong?

I have done eveything in the step by step. All the pics look the same. When I get to the main page it has "sync calendars" only( no quick/full). When I hit Sync,it starts ad says initializing then it says failed to sync. then error domain=googlweaccounts code=1. What am I doing wrong?
    m*

Im on 2.1
    Last edited by Megrockstar; 11-07-2008 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Got another problem that seems new
    Hi there ... I got a problem concerning nemussync and google calendar. I somehow deleted my google calendar that was synced with the iphone via nemussync. I also deleted my nemussync account.

Now I made up a new account in nemussync filling in my google cal username and password. It imports the (now empty) calendar from googlecal, which makes two calendars on my iphone. Nemussync won't synchronize my usual iPhone calendar anymore - only the imported with googlecal show up on the list.

As I got all my stuff on the iPhone-calendar, which won't get synched (tried all possible options under nemussync), I think its a bug of nemussynch. Does anyone know a cure other than handwriting all my stuff into google's calender and import that with nemus? Please help!

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!! I've been looking for this very thing! THANK YOU!!!

I waited until 2.2 update to finally jailbreak. Now I'm trying to install Nemusync (#1 reason for me to jailbreak) - and it doesn't show up in springboard after installation (I already installed GData and restarted my iphone multiple times). Is this a problem with 2.2?

Thx, can't wait to sync directly with gCal instead of going through Outlook and SyncMyCal.

Well, I'm not sure what changed since the other 3 times I tried to install it (other than I organized my apps into Categories). This time it worked. Yay! Unfortunately now it created duplicates for all my calendars! DOH! How do I wipe out my Calendar data and start over?
    Last edited by jayg72; 11-23-2008 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Great app. Waiting for other functions as "contacts" sync. MobileMe sucks. This is great!

I believe it does'n support 2.2 yet. Correct?
    Last edited by spiliog; 11-24-2008 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Works well for my "Google Apps For Your Domain" Calendar, albeit it would be really nice to set the upload / download preferences persistently (i.e; not have to tick a checkbox each time I use the app).

Cheers,

Steve

p.s.
    I meant "Upload Events" checkbox in the previous post.

Also - Nemus Sync still works after the 2.2 upgrade, which is more than can be said for some! :-) Although for some odd reason doesn't seem to get backed up / restored with AptBackup.... ??

Steve
    Last edited by briangriffin; 11-25-2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by spiliog View Post
    Great app. Waiting for other functions as "contacts" sync. MobileMe sucks. This is great!

I believe it does'n support 2.2 yet. Correct?
    Incorrect! Lol i have 2.2, downloaded NemusSync, Syncd to Google and it works fine.

And i do agree, MobileMe does suck.
    - miss jayne

Quote Originally Posted by missjayne View Post
    Incorrect! Lol i have 2.2, downloaded NemusSync, Syncd to Google and it works fine.

And i do agree, MobileMe does suck.
    Works fine with me. I just downloaded and syncs great. I also intalled the .plist file that he has on his web for autosyncing and it works great.

Quote Originally Posted by briangriffin View Post
    Works well for my "Google Apps For Your Domain" Calendar, albeit it would be really nice to set the upload / download preferences persistently (i.e; not have to tick a checkbox each time I use the app).

Cheers,

Steve
    He has a plist file on his website. Follow the instructions and place it in the phone. It auto syncs like a charm.
    Last edited by spiliog; 11-26-2008 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I just installed this app but seems like it doesn't upload any calendar entries I have from my iphone calendar to the google calendar. But it is able to download from the google calendar.

Anyone have any idea?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to zzricezz For This Useful Post:

cowzkull (02-20-2009)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast