+ Reply
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NemusSync : Wireless Sync Google Calendar

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I am still having problems with some of my all day events being a day before. I have checked and my timezones are correct. It's also not syncing all my
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am still having problems with some of my all day events being a day before. I have checked and my timezones are correct. It's also not syncing all my events.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i'm on 1.1.4
    i use itunes (on mac) to sync a couple of calendars, but would like to use this app for syncing my google cal.

i set it up and initially and had no problems it sync'd my google cal fine.

after deciding i wanted to clear out my calendar and sync fresh, i used the clear calendar comand that this app has and that cleared out the calendar.

i then tried to sync my phone with itunes to get my ical's info back and no go. phone won't sync calendars with itunes.

i uninstalled the app and rebooted the phone, it still wouldn't sync with itunes and ical

i reinstalled the app and it will sync my gcal, but still won't sync gcal

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks, thanks, thanks. I installed it and had the recuring events one day behind but fixed it manually. I love this. I have so many things I need to keep track of. I tried To do list and this has solved my problems. Thank you very much.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i just want to reiterate that even after clearing my calendar using this app and re downloading from google calendar i am still having all day events created on the iphone sync 1 day back on my google calendar.

my phone timezone and google timezone are the same, and the time under the download and upload has the correct time and date.

any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

Green Apple
    Thanks

@Sankwook, thanks for a great app. Just want to echo others on the Intelliscreen issue. The conflict between the two is really annoying. Hope an early solution can be found.

Tonya

Green Apple
    Thanks

I still get Fail to Retrieve Calendars. I am on 1.1.4. Does something else need installed with this?

edit: never mind, I just deleted the app.
    Last edited by mcgill4; 05-30-2008 at 07:43 PM.

Developer
    Thanks

I have released 0.5.5 BETA-1 yesterday. you may see in BigBoss's now.
    All day problem and un-downloaded recurring event problem is fixed I think. even in GMT-## TimeZone and DST.

If you find any problem, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyaross View Post
    @Sankwook, thanks for a great app. Just want to echo others on the Intelliscreen issue. The conflict between the two is really annoying. Hope an early solution can be found.

Tonya
    I have received an e-mail from IntelliBorn and noticed that they are trying to fix this problem. they have the key. Solution may come soon.
    Last edited by Sangwook Han; 05-31-2008 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Upgrade killed my app!
    I'm heartbroken! This is probably the most useful app to come out for the iPhone, and I installed in on 5/29 and it worked perfectly the first time, even though I'm using Google Apps for Education (we have our own domain name hosted at Google, so my email account isn't @gmail.com).

I upgraded to the new version yesterday, and it completely fails. It won't retrieve my calendars...just says 'Fetching Calendars...' and almost immediately says 'Fail to retrieve calendars'. I did clear my calendar locally, as well as delete my account, per the pop-up for the newest app version.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This app is freaking sweet. Now I can finally text myself any updates, sync when I get the chance and now I can keep a working schedule across 3 devices. Man talk about the ultimate organization tool for keeping track of information.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default recurring event still not fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangwook Han View Post
    I have released 0.5.5 BETA-1 yesterday. you may see in BigBoss's now.
    All day problem and un-downloaded recurring event problem is fixed I think. even in GMT-## TimeZone and DST.

If you find any problem, let me know.

I have received an e-mail from IntelliBorn and noticed that they are trying to fix this problem. they have the key. Solution may come soon.
    Thanks man, I was looking for this update to fix my complex recurring events. I installed it and reloaded the calendars on my account as the popup told me to.

I also deleted all events and did a sync. But no, my event that's supposed to be every monday, wednesday and friday shows up only on monday. So the recurring event problem still seems to be there.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Interesting...
    Well, it works now. The only thing I did was do a sync with my old system (GooSync and SyncJE). It said it worked, but nothing appeared in my calendar. Then I tried NemusSync again, and it worked correctly. Perhaps something had to initialize my local calendar db?

Quote Originally Posted by zoolan70 View Post
    I'm heartbroken! This is probably the most useful app to come out for the iPhone, and I installed in on 5/29 and it worked perfectly the first time, even though I'm using Google Apps for Education (we have our own domain name hosted at Google, so my email account isn't @gmail.com).

I upgraded to the new version yesterday, and it completely fails. It won't retrieve my calendars...just says 'Fetching Calendars...' and almost immediately says 'Fail to retrieve calendars'. I did clear my calendar locally, as well as delete my account, per the pop-up for the newest app version.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Thanks

yay, able to fix my events on my calendar that were one day behind/ahead. I had to clear all events and accounts first before sync calendar. Thanks for the great app again!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am having issues with Nemussync 0.5.5 on ipod touch 1.1.4. I go to add new account, then fill in all the info correctly and hit get Calender list and it tries to fetch the calender but then it gives me a error saying Fail to Retrieve Calendars. I really want to get this app to work, I tried yesterday and i thought well i will wipe my whole ipod and start over and maybe some app was conflicting with it, so then i re jailbroke and same error. If you could help me i would greatly appreciate it, i need this app for work purposes.

Thank You

Thanks

Can you control the amound of Calendar items to download to iPhone?

For example: 7 days, 30 days, 60 days, etc..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have to say that it works like a charm now...
    thx a lot,

realy...

i mean... realy realy

Green Apple
    Thanks

I ran into the same problem as evilphone - iTunes takes forever to sync calendars now, even after removing nemus. 10 minutes + when it used to be around 30 seconds for the entire sync.

Any ideas?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone heard if this will be available in the app store under the 2.0 firmware?

Thanks

I activated my initial google calendar called 'Shawin G' and a new empty one called 'iPhone's calendar' in nemussync. The 'iPhone's calendar' is set as default in nemussync. Hence, I get events downloaded from the 'Shawin G'. Events created on my phone are uploaded to the 'iPhone's calendar' i.e the default one. When I sync with iTunes, it syncs with my ical calendar called 'Home'. With this 3-calendar setup, things work amazingly well.
    All calendars work independently. Thanks for this awesome app!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beatoven View Post
    I activated my initial google calendar called 'Shawin G' and a new empty one called 'iPhone's calendar' in nemussync. The 'iPhone's calendar' is set as default in nemussync. Hence, I get events downloaded from the 'Shawin G'. Events created on my phone are uploaded to the 'iPhone's calendar' i.e the default one. When I sync with iTunes, it syncs with my ical calendar called 'Home'. With this 3-calendar setup, things work amazingly well.
    All calendars work independently. Thanks for this awesome app!
    Im trying to do something like this but I cant seem to figure out how.

I have a SyncML client on my iphone that syncs my work calendar with my iphone (only 1 way) I have my google account and have my girl friends google calendar shared with me. I sync my work calender, loads into iphone. I add some events on my iphone. I then sync with google calender. it adds all of the events on my iphone to google and all my google events to my iphone. Fine. But if I sync again with google my work events come back down to my iphone and they show up 2 times!!

Don't know how to fix this

Thanks

Waouww that's really complex. Not sure if I understand. And I dono how SyncML works. Maybe send me a diagram and I'll figure that out.
    1. SyncML -> iPhone cal.
    2. iPhone cal <-> gCal.
    3. SyncML -> iPhone cal = duplicates?
    That's what's happening? If so, seems like your SyncML client is ignoring things already on your calendar since it's one-way. Can't think of a solution for you yet...

+ Reply
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast