Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    I'm having problems with the IS calendar. It doesn't not display what is currently in my calendar and is showing calendar entries from a week past. Anyone have any clue what is going on? I've selected every possible choice for calendar display and removed the calendar feature but still the same old information. I've download the 7 day trial for RemindYou, and I can already tell that it is not going to work for me.

So any help with the IS calendar would be greatly appreciated.
    I have the exact same issue (calendar entries from past week). I sent an email and screenshots to IS support...we'll see what they say....

Thirding the calendar issue... (Also sent email to IS support)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Glad to know I'm not alone.....I need this resolve ASAP...RemindYou...sucks

Hey Guys - regarding the Calendar issue - can you adjust the date of your phone (Settings -> General -> Date Time - (Turn off Set Automatically) and adjust to something like Jan 15th? Then do a respring (one way to force a respring is to disable and enable IntelliScreen). I'm pretty sure this is a new year bug as well (wow on the Y2K9 issues) .

Thanks for your patience!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Hey Guys - regarding the Calendar issue - can you adjust the date of your phone (Settings -> General -> Date Time - (Turn off Set Automatically) and adjust to something like Jan 15th? Then do a respring (one way to force a respring is to disable and enable IntelliScreen). I'm pretty sure this is a new year bug as well (wow on the Y2K9 issues) .

Yep, that does fix the issue...and I noticed as well that the number of incorrect entries is getting less each day....just like the weather thing.

Thanks for the response! You can disregard my email to support

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post

That fixes the issue... as long as you keep the iPhone set to the wrong date. As soon as you change the date back to the correct one, the calendar issue is there.

Does this mean that the issue will disappear on its own in a couple weeks? I can live with that. What is most important is that I need to have a confidence that what the calendar reflects is correct - I don't want to miss an appointment due to oversight because of seeing a calendar that is incorrect.

Thanks

Glad to know I'm not alone.....I need this resolve ASAP...RemindYou...sucks
    Perhaps I spoke to soon regarding RemindYou. I played around with some of the settings of RemindYou and the ability to change font, font size, and font color is kind of nice. psuskeels perhaps that is something to consider for future revision of IS. I realize it does everything now, just a thought.

I haven't had the chance to try the calendar fix, especially if that means setting the phone to the incorrect date. I need my task and schedule to be accurate, so I'll use RemindYou for the remaining 5 days. I do appreciate the quick reply to the issue. Hopefully a permanent fix will be created soon, or perhaps I'll just wait til the 15th?

Thanks
    Last edited by ripped53; 01-05-2009 at 09:10 PM.

Default IS works with SBSettings
    thatz it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0006.png  
    Last edited by maz; 01-07-2009 at 03:25 AM.
    //Hackz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Any news on this? Are we just going to have to wait it out?

Thanks

Yeah it normally doesn't take this long for a proper response. I hope to get the calendary issue resolved soon.

Thanks

Yeah it normally doesn't take this long for a proper response. I hope to get the calendary issue resolved soon.
    Calendar issue (showing past appts in IS) has already been resolved for me....unless you guys are chatting about some other issue. Mine resolved itself on (or about) the 8th of Jan.

Each day for the last few days I've had one less event. When I checked my phone this morning I saw that they were all gone. I guess my question has been answered.

I'm nearing the end of my trial and, frankly, the lack of even semi-regular communication by the developer may cost him my $9.99. I can completely understand not replying to every email, or even that the bug wasn't worth fixing, but I would think the people paying his bills would at least be worth the time it takes to type out a few posts on a message board.

psuskeels:
    Any chance to implement support for special characters(,, etc) in the Mail Quick View?
    Last edited by theplague; 01-22-2009 at 12:40 AM.

Thanks

this is a wonderful app.
    My new download/upload

Default Where is it???
    I just jailbroke my iphone. Am in Cydia trying to find Intelliborn but it's not under utilities as their FAQ says. Can't find it anywhere. Help.

Do a search for "Intelliscreen" in Cydia.

I did that...does not show up!

Hmm, that's what I did. I must have a repository that you don't...

Thanks

Is there any chance that intelliscreen will not suck anytime soon? Get back to me.
    Go Ahead. Hit the Thank button... it wont bite.

Tap Tap Revenge is Gay... That is fact.

Giggidy.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnyT24 View Post
    Is there any chance that intelliscreen will not suck anytime soon? Get back to me.
    I don't know if yours will ever stop sucking, but mine doesn't suck now.

Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 ... LastLast