Page 95 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45 859394959697 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

iPhone? More like MyPhone blazingangel1986's Avatar
    Thanks

nice thanks
    www.ccbahamas.co.nr

When I try to install this app cydia just quits back to the main menu screen. Any help?

2.28 is releasing today... (you can add intelliborn.com/cydia to your cydia sources if you would like it now)

2.28 Enhancements
    =============
    - Enhanced Compatibility of PerfBoost (user must enable now)

2.28 Fixes
    =============
    - Screen doesn't dim when using bluetooth unless press lock button
    - IntelliDial requires extra click if using lock button to turn on phone
    - IntelliDial dials phone number after launching mail for first time, if ID dialed first

2.28 Known Issues:
    ============
    - Mail may not always mark as read if you have a weak Edge/3G connection
    - Launching Mail from IS will only take you to the mail account - not the specific email
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

oo3 (11-04-2008)

would be nice to get some pwnplayer compatibility especially as Im sure both programs are going to get popular - perhaps having a portion of the screen that is intellifree

psuskeels:
    Could you please explain the function and all behind the PerfBoost?

Quote Originally Posted by docomar View Post
    Try to combine it with Lockdockbar!!!!!

hahah fair enough.
    hit thanks if thanks are due.

Quote Originally Posted by phonemd View Post
    would be nice to get some pwnplayer compatibility especially as Im sure both programs are going to get popular - perhaps having a portion of the screen that is intellifree

what i do is minimize intelliscreen and then i can use pwnplayer fine. also, i can just flip the screen and it works cause i have a small area used for my calender and the rest of the screen is open for the pwnplayer remote function

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 96hondaex View Post
    had to downgrade to 2.23 to resolve the problem I had...
    Upgraded to 2.28 then 2.29 to test and the bluetooth not dimming problem looked like it was gone but it still does it randomly.

Had to restore my phone last night. After setting everything up, Intelliscreen only recognizes my Yahoo Account and not my Exchange account (which is set up fine). Whenever I go into IS and turn both email accounts on, hit "apply" and exit IS, it doesn't work. I go back into IS and the tab for the Exchange account is hit to off. I also, occasionally, get an error message saying something is wrong with that account, which there isn't...

psuskeels, is there any way to fix "Database in use by Cal" issue when used with NemusSync?

This would definitely make me purchase this software!
    Check out Media Database for the iPhone!
    http://www.djkev.com/apps/iPhone.php

@psuskeels

The View of the calendar events could be drastically improved if :

- every event occupies only one line instead of two!
    - the second line for events is TOTALLY useless : it shows the timing of the event and the day of the event!

The timing of the event could be shortened for 99.99% of events : instead of showing
    11.30-11.30, it could certainly better off shows just 11.30 in front of the event! No one really cares about the time lenghth of the event!
    As for the day of events, it could be shown at the top just under Calendar for all the events of the same day, instead of repeating it for all events of the same day!!!!!

By reducing to one line per event, one could see more events on one shot, instead of scrolling to see more events, especially when you have a lot of events the same day as I suppose is the case for many users!

If you can do that, you will collect ALL users of RemindYou, iToday ... and Kate as well!!!!!!!!!
    I do really expect this change : I am quite sure not to be the only one to expect that!!!

THANKS a lot for your consideration for this matter!!!
    Last edited by docomar; 11-09-2008 at 10:30 AM.

Just wanted to say a little "thanks!" for adding the option to turn off quickview. I know a lot of people really like quickview but I much prefer the old way, really happy to have the option!

iPhone? More like MyPhone NArush's Avatar
    Thanks

Psuskeels: when I use Nemusync and update the calendar, it does not show up on IS without me disabling IS and then re-enabling it. It used to, but doesn't now. Am I doing something wrong? It works fine when I update form the calendar direct on my iphone however. Please advise. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NArush View Post
    Psuskeels: when I use Nemusync and update the calendar, it does not show up on IS without me disabling IS and then re-enabling it. It used to, but doesn't now. Am I doing something wrong? It works fine when I update form the calendar direct on my iphone however. Please advise. Thanks!
    I would also like for this feature to be fixed. NemusSync and IS are perfect for one another...

the only thing i could possibly want changed in this app is to add the ability to only have quickview used for certain categories (email, sms), but not for others (internet).

other than that, best app ive used.
    hit thanks if thanks are due.

Anyone interested in NemusSync - can you signup for the beta and report back if things are working better(beta.intelliborn.com)?
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Anyone interested in NemusSync - can you signup for the beta and report back if things are working better(beta.intelliborn.com)?
    Will do, i'll report back in a few.

Thanks psuskeels

So the initial report looks really good. Updated my gCal and synced, and IS pulled in the new information.

Awesome job man.
    Last edited by Kev1000000; 11-14-2008 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I would appreciate if it thought that BiteSMS was my default SMS app and opened that instead from Quickview. Can you guys please incorporate this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone NArush's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    My NemusSync problem is solved with v2.30 - thanks! Now if you could incorporate Mysms in IS that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by swiftbmx View Post
    I would appreciate if it thought that BiteSMS was my default SMS app and opened that instead from Quickview. Can you guys please incorporate this?
    I second strongly that : a lot of people use now BiteSMS!
    Thanks.

@psuskeels : how about my suggestion to make one line per event instead of two?
    Last edited by docomar; 11-16-2008 at 08:30 AM.

Page 95 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45 859394959697 ... LastLast