+ Reply
Page 91 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
It may have nothing to do with Intelliscreen. I dont know. I am tempted to try it again though.
    Livin the iPhone Life TheOrioles33's Avatar
    Thanks

It may have nothing to do with Intelliscreen. I dont know. I am tempted to try it again though.

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    I have both Categories and Intelliscreen - all updated - all is working fine and proper.
    +1
    Loving everything thing devs are coming uo with these days. Regular updates and improvement.
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just paid for this application, love it! Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life TheOrioles33's Avatar
    Thanks

You wont regret your purchase!

On a side note: I decided to give Categories another shot. Working great so far! 7 homescreens down to 1! Thanks guys!

maz
    Thanks

Post Removed be coz I found out answer at my question by my self thx!
    Sorry! Oops...!
    Last edited by maz; 10-06-2008 at 08:09 AM.
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

had to restore my phone 3 times now since the 2.25 update. I thought it was categories at first but found later it wasnt. Intelliscreen was one of the main reasons I kept my phone jailbroken that and quickgold. Now I cant use it so back to stock I am over it

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jwcrash View Post
    To be clear, you're basically saying that Intelliborn's actions speak louder than Saurik's words.

Saurik breaking down the actual underlying flaws in the app's structure in a long, detailed post meant to help users (and potential ones).
    Can you please post or re-post the message where he "breaks down" the actual underlying flaws in the app's structure in a long, detailed post?

because honestly I only see 1 post, and it calls the program a monstrosity of doom but has absolutely no "detailed" information as to what, why, when, or where, the app structure fails, I didn't even know Intelliscreen was open source? so how can he inspect the code and point out in great detail where the problems / solutions are?

all he is doing is defending his product's safe mode... which is fine.. i think its a great idea. one that I had months ago when dock3 came out / winterboard / and the other apps and none of them played nice and were crashing eachother.

lets think about the reality of the situation here. we are taking apps and patching in codes and functions over springboard.... on top of that, none of the developers work together, so there isn't any structure, or underlying methedology for the multiple developers to collaborate and decide what should be what, and why. So 1 user who designs intelliscreen puts in his own "safe mode" almost a year before mobile substrate had a safe mode, and on top of that is responsible for playing nice with quickgold, winterboard, 5 icon dock, stack2, dock3, iLOG, mvtones, etc,etc). and you think that there wouldn't be bugs? its not like apple is working on all 10 of those products, they are all closed source, and they all are relying on their own management and programming style... and they are all magically suppose to work together? and magically inject code into the same springboard app and not have the app go unresponsive, bloat, or display any memory errors or quirks? oh quickgold shows up on the homescreen when you lock it with intelliscreen? well who's fault is it? its not like intelliborn has quickgolds source and vice versa? and they are all ninja hacking springboard to force their apps on it to launch... seriously...

and as far as a response? the dev of intelliscreen posted numerous things about it, posted numerous updates about it, and basically said he respects the opinion of one developer and that he is doing all he can to update the app for people.

don't even take the 50% or more of the people on this board using some old release hacked by hunterX posting about all their problems... quickgold and other "free" apps don't have to worry about hackers stealing their apps, so we aren't even getting valid error reporting from most of the users here, who knows if they are on intelliscreen 2.23 crack or intelliscreen 2.24 crack. If everyone was a paid license member and on the latest beta, maybe we'd have a different user pool of issues...

I agree with others who have said "actions speak louder than words" and the actions of the latest beta push (or any beta push since 2.0) have been phenominal. I haven't paid for any of the updates from 1.0 to 2.1 and most of those updates and bug fixes / etc were free for me and I am sure they took the author TONS of time to do.

Don't even bring up that this app was completely coded and hacked out for OS 1.0 and not only was he responsible for maintaining and updating he, he had to completely port it over to 2.0 as well as went through multiple transitions and compatibility checks with OS 1.x -1.1.4 and OS 2.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2, 2.1 etc. and soon 2.2.

my 2 cents.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zurie For This Useful Post:

DiPSET08 (10-06-2008), MattMac (10-06-2008), tsatryan (10-06-2008)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Well said ^

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Very well done. Thanks zurie.
    Some people are ignorant and can't see past the outside the situation. They arn't the ones programing or developing these apps, and I doubt that they have even tried.

I love Suriks Mobile Substrate Safe Mode. Helps people recognize a problem and allow them to effectively repair the difficulties without the need for a restore. I'm sure most of you would have needed to restore during the IS fixes without it...

I do think Suriks comments were a bit over the top, but I understand that when everyone was asking him for the fix rather than IS' developer I'm sure he was just frustrated... IntelliScreen is a complex app and not many normal developer could achieve such a brilliant result.

If something is wrong with an app it will eventually have a fix... It has been shown in IntelliScreen, there's barely any issues at the moment and performance has never been better!
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello,
    I'm experiencing a problem with version 2.25: after I installed it, i noticed that in Intelliscreen control panel the "on/off" switch was set to off and Intelliscreen didn't start up. I tried moving it to on but, after the phone restarts, it shows to be on off again so I can't actually use Intelliscreen.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

What is the "Swipe Alert Icon" setting really supposed to do?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I just started evaluating Intelliscreen and am very impressed with it's potential for fixing one of the iPhone's most serious omissions, a Today screen.

There is one feature request I have right away.

I sync with my Exchange server, which has two calendars maintained within my account (Exchange can have any number of calendars defined for an account). One calendar is used for my schedule, and the other keeps track of my employees days off.

It would be a wonderful addition to Intelliscreen if I could choose which calendar(s) to display. In my case, I only want my schedule in Intelliscreen. As it stands now, it displays both. Maybe I missed it, but I see no way to turn off the employees calendar.

Thanks for the great app, and hopefully some future update will incorporate this feature request.

Thanks

psuskeels:
    What about implementing SwirlyMMS support for taskbar notifications?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I just D/Led Inteliborn but it does not show up anywhere on my iphone. I have the jailbroken 3g iphone. I first went on Inteliborn web site and purchased a license. I then D/Led the program thru Cydia. After D/L I turn off the iphone then back on and no Inteliborn. It just does not show up at all on the iphone. Nowhere! What am I doing wrong? I went to modify and reinstalled it and still does not show up on my springboard. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by artjr View Post
    I just D/Led Inteliborn but it does not show up anywhere on my iphone. I have the jailbroken 3g iphone. I first went on Inteliborn web site and purchased a license. I then D/Led the program thru Cydia. After D/L I turn off the iphone then back on and no Inteliborn. It just does not show up at all on the iphone. Nowhere! What am I doing wrong? I went to modify and reinstalled it and still does not show up on my springboard. Any suggestions?
    Erm, what settings are you using? Is it even turned on in the Intelliscreen settings? Have you typed in your license number in the program?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

i think he meant that the app icon is not showing up on his phone. make sure you look for intelliscreen and not intelliborn. newly installed app would always be placed in the first available space on the first available page to place an icon...

not sure what to suggest other than that

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The latest update is awesome , thanks , i can finally enjoy both IS and Backgrounder .

Sadly i have 2 issues :
    one is sometimes the intelliscreen is still visible during a call , is that normal behavior ?!
    the second one is , could you please add notifications in the taskbar for SwirlyMMS ?
    Thank you.

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Available on the http://intelliborn.com/cydia repository now and coming soon to MMI Cydia repo.

Enjoy!

2.26 Enhancements
    =============
    - QuickView no longer closes on Delete Mail unless no more mail

2.26 Fixes
    =============
    - Sometimes IS shows when in Call
    - Dutch showing up on Danish Locale
    - Weather Labels not aligning with City when creating new Weather cities
    - Sometimes can not slide to unlock with QuickView Screen
    - Calendar Alerts show alarm time instead of event time
    - Mail may not always show all messages
    - IntelliAlerts may alarm during outbound calls
    - IntelliScreen Settings App doesn't always close properly via Apply button
    - Calendar Meeting Invitations cause homekey to not respond
    - Calendar Meeting Alerts have wrong day of week
    - Multiple Calendar Meeting alerts at once shows only blank with wrong date

2.26 Known Issues:
    ============
    - Mail may not always mark as read if you have a weak Edge/3G connection
    - Launching Mail from IS will only take you to the mail account - not the specific email
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

@psuskeels: the 2.26 version is installing 2.25-7

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Thanks - fixed now
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

tiorio (10-08-2008)