Page 9 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am deleted the file called.

i was enter to the app and change some thinks..

reboot sprinboard ..
    settings still isnt saving
    and now i see, the file isnt there... so... i think the app is working without that file.
    Last edited by juato4; 05-14-2008 at 09:08 AM.

Same here juato4.

Honestly guys i would like well love to see Twitter integrated with this, like the last 5 tweets from the people your following

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Very cool!!! Hey guys...it's free so let the author breathe a little
    Can't wait to see how this app develops

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phonemd View Post
    what a great program. Just some general feedback:

3) I like the idea of being able to see the time and date at the top so if possible I would like the boxes to come AFTER the date and time and not covering it (I could live with having one less box). Failing that, having the date after the time in the Calender box would be great

Great job though. Im glad I didnt go down the Kate route. Its a great program
    If you look in the settings it has a toggle to show time and date and then it puts the boxes upunder the time and date
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

Green Apple
    Thanks

all i have to say that this is a very very great app!!! good job with your work and also with being able to handle and answering everyones issues!! A++++++++ THanks a whole lot!! now the question is.....where can i donate??

Does this work on the iPod Touch?

so I'm guessing by reading some of the new postes that the new version is not out of buggs. I have a 1.1.4 ziphoned with vwall and some basic apps. No itoday. If I install will I be ok or should I wait still for a newer version?

Just installed it this morning and so far I have zero issues with it.
    One personal qualm is the way the layout is cluttered.
    If you look at iToday, it's very clean yet informative (not as informative as this app yet still).

If this is something that could be addressed at a later date, it would be great.
    If you need help in terms of design, etc...there are plenty of us here that not only are capable of helping but would quite enjoy it.

Great app regardless.
    I'm sure we'll see this go very far.

I like what I hear now from new version..

thank you for one fantastic apps, i'm on 0.8 now, can't believe it's up so fast! The weather works now and in Celsius too (i'm in hong kong). the preview also works, it froze in 0.7. haven't tried text yet.

otherwise, everything is working perfectly! absolutely loving it. thank you so very much!

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    so I'm guessing by reading some of the new postes that the new version is not out of buggs. I have a 1.1.4 ziphoned with vwall and some basic apps. No itoday. If I install will I be ok or should I wait still for a newer version?
    Well, all I can say that it does work for me. I have it installed on my 1.1.3 ziphoned with vwallpaper, kate, pysl, taskbar notifier, xlaunch, snapture and many more app's.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

Lenuam: Did you install version 0.8? Did you try holding down the home button and lock (until the phone shuts off/goes black), and then pressing the lock to reboot? (do this 2x)
    ma5t3rw1tt: Not sure if this works for the Touch - does the Touch use the same SpringBoard process (does anyone know?)
    Safa_UK: Will add twitter to the requests.
    Emir: The more data - the more cluttered I guess . But if you can think of a
    way to reduce the clutter but continue to show the same amount of data - PM me - Thanks

Thanks all for the feedback that it's working well for you now (other then Obscur and Juato's configuration file issue)
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

gorob (05-14-2008), iPhoneMadness (05-14-2008), juato4 (05-14-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by dallasnights View Post
    Another request, an option to show the borders or not on the screen, I think without the borders it would look better also color change of the borders to whatever we want
    Quote Originally Posted by nicus View Post
    some ideas:
    - an option to dim the intelliscreen so the background image shows trough
    Quote Originally Posted by scsi View Post
    Also, it would be great if the text could be shown directly on the background, without the blue boxes. Then one could edit the background image with own surrounding graphics if one wanted. With small calendar icons, etc, just like the Facade screenshot bellow.
    I'm loving these ideas.

Update is great, I'm really loving this app. Thanks for all your hard work!

Great app! I posted it on ipodtouchfans and people over there really like it. so i guess it works on the ipod also.

@Psuskeels : can i check something else ? a log file or something else ?

I'm really sorry to ask you again, but like a lot of iPhone users i'll love too make it work

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

great app, works fine over my kate install with vWallpaper but i had my weather set and it was working, then i went and changed the settings in intelliscreen and when it came back up now my weather says Weather Underground:New Orleans and it is not displaying the info anymore. i`m using v8. thanx
    Last edited by Blackwidow74; 05-14-2008 at 10:31 AM.

iPhoneMad Got it
    Black: Can you try again (changing your settings again)
    JimB: Good to hear it works on the iPod Touch
    Obscur: Sent you a PM. I think this might have something to do with Locale and a weird object in the config possibly

Will not be responding to posts for a few hours. Be back later
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

You know, and I'm sure I speak for mostly everyone in this thread, I have to give psuskeels props. I've never seen a Dev this involved in an app before.

He's giving a lot of his time to not only make this wonderful app, but to also troubleshoot and listen to any ideas.

I hardly ever donate, if I do it isn't too much, but I'd really like to donate.

Much props.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

surely i will do a donate.-

Page 9 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 ... LastLast