+ Reply
Page 8 of 105 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 58 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
absolutely fantastic.... really impressed!!!!!!!!!!!! using on 1.1.4 unlocked
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

absolutely fantastic.... really impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!

using on 1.1.4 unlocked

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks for the update. sms international name problem is still there. getting the number instead of the name

EDIT: I've noticed that some of the sms have names associated with them while others do not. The numbers are both in the same form so its a bit strange
    Last edited by phonemd; 05-14-2008 at 05:16 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hi. The app is great, but I have problems with the weather still being in Farenheit. Using the latest version. I'm in Mauritius, very far from the US.
    Could you add a button to manually change between US and non-US for those having issues, please?
    Thanks.

Thanks

can i ask if we abolished all fatal errors???
    always hit the thanks button

no signature spam/links... Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Another feature which needed is the ability to choose a mailbox account to display if there are multiple accounts on the iphone. I didn't see a setting in the new .08 version. Maybe the new release will have it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for this great app! I've been hoping for this type of function for a while now.
    It installed perfectly for me, but I have 2 issues:
    (BTW, I have a 1.1.2 iPhone)

1st of all, I cannot get it to display my Mail at all...tried a bunch of different settings with no luck (this is with the update as well). Any suggestions, as its the most important function for me (along with Calendar).

2nd, I keep getting the IntelliScreen Possible Conflict error message, although everything seems to be working fine (except for the Mail issue).

Thanks for any help!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    does any one know how to get the source for this app?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rlopez97 View Post
    does any one know how to get the source for this app?
    Yea- Its on the first page..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jeremydore74 For This Useful Post:

rlopez97 (05-14-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have permissions problem too... i am checked 777 permission to /Library/Intelliborn
    All files and folder too... and the settings arent saving.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a phenomenal app. Many thanks to psuskeels for your fine work!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Really cool app -- thanks

Do you think that maybe you could add an option for the weather to select how many days to display or maybe just display two days on the first line then scroll down for the others like the events.

Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Another request, an option to show the borders or not on the screen, I think without the borders it would look better also color change of the borders to whatever we want

again great update cant wait for the next one

thank you
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Wonderful application.. finally a useful lock screen!

SMS pop up window is still coming up overlaying the screen and only certain names are showing up in the text message list.. others are just numbers.

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Slewis - I don't think there's going tobe an option for how many days display in weather. Maybe in the future will be a "current weather" feature
    Juato4/Obscur909 - Is there a file called /Library/Intelliborn/intelliConfig.xml? Maybe try deleteing it
    Nicus/SCSI - Thank you for the comments - but note that those ideas have all been requested and are on the list on the first page - [B]Please check the list before posting[B]
    Motion: I will add stocks to the request list (it was already slated
    Nicus: When does SMS Popup overlay? It should not show (although not sure if it shows with the lock turned on)
    Phonemd: Glad we fixed some of the international SMS messages - Until someone can send me an example (ie, the SMS db and their AddressBook.db), we'll have to go with sporadic. It's consistent (if it shows the contact name once, it should show always for that contact), but there may be a "+" sign or something else that I'll miss until I have a concrete example)
    Beatoven: Please check "Settings --> International - and change your region to non-"United States"
    cscho0415: Seems that way so far
    Romeo: Will add the request to the feature list - note that IntelliScreen tries to show you the last email box you were viewing in Mail.app
    Toydesign: There was a fix in 0.8 for 1.1.2 and mail. are you using version 0.8? The conflict message will continue to appear if you don't show the Intelliscreen more than once during a SpringBoard session
    Poseidon If you can provide your sms.db and your AddressBook.db, I would be very grateful (and would fix the SMS issue . As far as the overlay - seems that only works sometimes - so I'll look at that again.

In an effort to focus on new features - I will not be responding to duplicate requests for features - please see the first page for the list.
    Last edited by skeels; 05-14-2008 at 09:11 AM.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

beatoven (05-14-2008), cscho0415 (05-15-2008), WiFone (05-14-2008)

Thanks
    Great app!!

There seems to be a little conflict though when yo also have iToday.app by Skrew installed, even when the latter is disabled. It would be great if these apps wouldn't conflict and you can switch easily between them.
    2007 meets 1982: iPhone + akaRemote > (lotsa stuff >) > TB-303: Controlling the Bassline with the Accelerometer

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Try the opposite - running iToday with IntelliScreen disabled. If that works, then you'll have to request the iToday developer to fix.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

nadiasortiz (05-14-2008)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WiFone View Post
    Great app!!

There seems to be a little conflict though when yo also have iToday.app by Skrew installed, even when the latter is disabled. It would be great if these apps wouldn't conflict and you can switch easily between them.
    I have zero problems with either. I can enable one, disable the other and vice versa seemlessly. What conflict are yo uhaving exactly (what happens)
    [IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/sundayduffer/modmyimirrormind.png[/IMG]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you very much for your answer:

I was uninstalled all the program, deleted the folder, and then installed again it.

then, for ssh i put 777 to 2 files, and still dont saving the settings...

you say deleting that file is other way?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I installed IntelliScreen on 1.1.4, but the iPhone fails to boot. Do I have to reinstall the firmware or is there any other option? (Yes I read the tips at the first page ;-)...)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks a lot for your answer Psuskeels, but i've tried what you tell (delete the .xml) but nochance, and it doesn't recreate by itself.

So sad