+ Reply
Page 55 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
You type it at the time of checkout its there in the promo field
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

You type it at the time of checkout its there in the promo field
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Green Apple
    Thanks

It it just me or is itelliscreen 1.05 not working with Yahoo mail accounts? I can access Yahoo via mobilemail.app but intelliscreen shows N/A under mail accounts for it. Have to mention that intelliscreen picks up my Comcast account fine but just not my yahoo.

Thanks

dallasnights:

If you don't have SummerBoard installed and you're running more than 73 - 79 apps, it's possible your problem is simply that you've exceeded the application limit. That will cause the exact symptom you've described.

Thanks

DaveIphone pure GENIOUS, that was it I did not install Summerboard cause I have KATE, but WOW that was it, Thank you!!!
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I don't get it - what does one have to do here in order to get a request on the enhancement list? Is there some sort of criteria as to why some people are just ignored while other people's suggestions at least get referenced?

I asked if there was a possibility to allow "headlines only" on RSS feeds...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am a bit hesitant on clicking 'Purchase License' knowing I have yet to input the coupon code.

I click the Paypal image (I thought Intelliborn used Google Checkout?) and get transferred to Paypal. I log in and click Continue to return to your site.

Now that I'm back on your site I see the price, $19.99, and my info with a Purchase IntelliScreen button. Where do I enter the coupon?
    Last edited by timmins; 06-10-2008 at 01:17 PM.

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

We had a "hiccup" with Google Checkout today and the coupon was lost.

It's been added to the PayPal checkout - on the IntelliScreen™ - License Purchase page.

Dave Thanks for figuring that one out - glad its working for you Dallas!
    SpoonMan I'm not ignoring you - there's just a lot of communication on this thread and email - I will add it to the list.
    Sadow - Did you go into the Mail Content Configuration in IntelliScreen Settings and select your Yahoo acount?
    Last edited by skeels; 06-10-2008 at 01:42 PM.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

[edit] (psuskeels answered somebody's post more nicely than I did, so I deleted mine.) [/edit]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thanks for that psuskeels... I really do think it's a useful feature.
    beatoven what did you answer me?

By the way - does anyone also get the clock in a grayish font rather than white?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Just a note: With the new release of Customize, IntelliScreen doesn't work if Freeboard (5 icon dock, woohoo!) is enabled. This is from my experience, so your results my vary.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Warning to some users--Intelliscreen: This is the first program that I have loaded since October 2007 that caused a major problem. I loaded Intelliscreen on iPhone 1.1.4, and the iPhone froze on the Apple image when I tried to reboot. Tried several of the usual restart-refresh combinations, but none worked. In the end, I restored using ITunes and Ziphone again. I got most all my apps and bookmarks restored. Let me know when it is out of beta. Thanks, LCC

maz
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spoonman View Post
    I don't get it - what does one have to do here in order to get a request on the enhancement list? Is there some sort of criteria as to why some people are just ignored while other people's suggestions at least get referenced?

I asked if there was a possibility to allow "headlines only" on RSS feeds...
    I DON`T want to have just headlines at RSS for example dude!
    So whats more relevant is to ask for is something who does the both.
    I mean if its possible to set "only headlines" as an extra setting for U who want it but keep the function with NOT only headlines for us who NOT want it too thx!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lcurry12 View Post
    Warning to some users--Intelliscreen: This is the first program that I have loaded since October 2007 that caused a major problem. I loaded Intelliscreen on iPhone 1.1.4, and the iPhone froze on the Apple image when I tried to reboot. Tried several of the usual restart-refresh combinations, but none worked. In the end, I restored using ITunes and Ziphone again. I got most all my apps and bookmarks restored. Let me know when it is out of beta. Thanks, LCC
    If u had read the whole thread before install IntelliScreen I suppose u had not be forced to restore pal!
    EDIT: "and a LOT have happen since Oct. 2007" ;-)
    Last edited by maz; 06-11-2008 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    //Hackz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Thanks

rofl

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    I DON`T want to have just headlines at RSS for example dude!
    So whats more relevant is to ask for is something who does the both.
    is that not what he was asking in the first place?? (thats how i read it anyway)...

possibility to allow "headlines only" on RSS feeds
    possibility to allow
    ...to me implies 'option'

oh and spooman...developers are often busy lol patience is a virtue and all that....

@psuskeels glad to see a paypal option now in place excellent!
    do'h

Thanks

I don't reply much, but maz, last I checked you ARE NOT the developer to this application. Just a forum guru trying to help out, so I would suggest you to continue doing what you are, just helping out the developer with bugs. No need to decline other's requests, I'm sure the developer will surely step in and give his 2 cents when he desires.

Side note: psuskeels - You got my $20. Glad to see a developer who consistently delivers support and enhancements so fast. Keep up the great work.

Reako

maz
    Thanks

Default Im sorry!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    I don't reply much, but maz, last I checked you ARE NOT the developer to this application. Just a forum guru trying to help out, so I would suggest you to continue doing what you are, just helping out the developer with bugs. No need to decline other's requests, I'm sure the developer will surely step in and give his 2 cents when he desires.

Side note: psuskeels - You got my $20. Glad to see a developer who consistently delivers support and enhancements so fast. Keep up the great work.

Reako
    .......sorry.

It was not my meaning to. I just tried to have both alternative more clear about the "RSS" issue. I would never be so low to try "decline" such a good idea. Excuse me if somebody else took it as a "decline"!

ps. and we shall be Very happy Im not the developer of this amazing program. Be coz I have no clue about how to even spell delvlorper. But thanks for ur feedback Reako. Cheers //Maz ds.
    //Hackz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

jps
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Possibility of working with 2.0?
    I don't know if you're at the WWDC or not, but how much of this fantastic program is against Apple's rules & prohibited so that you couldn't put out a release (even with less functionality) with version 2.0 of the software? Or is the whole application itself against Apple's rules?

This is the best program I have on my iPhone right now & I would hate to see it go but I really want the 2.0 softare & the App store...

Green Apple
    Thanks

jps: I can guarantee you it won't work through the SDK, as it breaks the rules. However, if 2.0 is ever jailbroken and allows native apps to run, then yes, it is a possiblity.

Thanks

Just found this app today....and purchased it.

Any chance of adding a NASCAR sports feed from ESPN?

Or, I guess I could add something manually via the RSS options...

Just messing around with it a bit....great app. Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

When I enabled FreeBoard (5 icon dock) on my iPhone, inteliscreen stopped working, so I disabled FreeBoard but intelliscreen still refuses to work.

Anybody know how to get intelliscreen working again?

I went back to the old customize, unistalled and reinstalled intelliscreen,and it worked.
    But all of your settings will be gone, and you have to manually turn on all the services again from the layout screen
    Last edited by goku31640; 06-11-2008 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Getting a iTouch and not jailbreaking it, is like having a penis and not having sex."