Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

psuskeels - how about allowing to choose 'headlines only' for RSS news?

I know this feature will never come to exist, but it never hurts to ask.

I go to the movies at least twice a week, and I was wondering if it would be possible to have a movie times Bubble?

It could look exactly like the RSS bubble and it only has to update once a week.

This would be cool because I wouldnt have to unlock my phone and search on the internet for movie times.
    "Getting a iTouch and not jailbreaking it, is like having a penis and not having sex."

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

^I think that's a good idea. I go to the movies at least once every two weeks so this wouldn't be bad to have. This is a great app!

One question though; Can you use the code for the discount on the $19.99 version or the $5 version. One for me ($19.99) and one for my brother ($5) since he doesn't need everything like i do. Thanks for any help!

A battery gauge would be great.

Edit: since a battery gauge and current weather conditions don't need to take up a full space like all the other things, they could be halves and made into one.
    Last edited by chibiducky; 06-08-2008 at 07:28 PM.

pay apps suck!
    Support.A.New.JAILBREAK.Program.For.Windows.

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Falcon: Birthday's are on the enhancemnt request list
    TheGuyz: Is there a mail/sms/or phone icon on the taskbar? It will also alert for a new (unlistened to) voicemail
    cool !! thanks for the reply, hope to see the birthday enhancement soon !!

When placing SMS and Mail set to "Only if new" over the clock - wouldn't it be possible to have them on the top of the intelliscreen(right under the clock) whenever there's a new mail/sms?

Really like this app.

But there only one thing i would like to change:

The missed call alert shows up as a layover over the top of everything.
    It would be nice to show a missed call in an own widget like the sms or calender and not as a layover.

greets
    Mister K.

Quote Originally Posted by theplague View Post
    When placing SMS and Mail set to "Only if new" over the clock - wouldn't it be possible to have them on the top of the intelliscreen(right under the clock) whenever there's a new mail/sms?
    Just go to the layout view and position them at the top and lock em in place by double-tapping. They will only appear when there's a new mail/sms if you set it to 'only if new'.

Quote Originally Posted by beatoven View Post
    Just go to the layout view and position them at the top and lock em in place by double-tapping. They will only appear when there's a new mail/sms if you set it to 'only if new'.
    With "at the top" you mean over the clock?
    Or under the clock/at the top of IntelliScreen items?

@theplague: Anywhere you want mate. I placed mine just above the 'slide to unlock'. Just place yours under the clock if you want, and resize it to the size you wish to, then lock it.

Quote Originally Posted by beatoven View Post
    @theplague: Anywhere you want mate. I placed mine just above the 'slide to unlock'. Just place yours under the clock if you want, and resize it to the size you wish to, then lock it.
    If placing "only if new" mail ans sms rows over the Calendar and locking them there they will just replace the calendar.
    What I want is that they're placed at the top and the calendar is pushed to the bottom, but still visible.
    As default I want the calendar at the top, but if I have a new mail or sms they're at the top and the calendar is pushed to the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by theplague View Post
    If placing "only if new" mail ans sms rows over the Calendar and locking them there they will just replace the calendar.
    What I want is that they're placed at the top and the calendar is pushed to the bottom, but still visible.
    As default I want the calendar at the top, but if I have a new mail or sms they're at the top and the calendar is pushed to the bottom.
    " You caaaan´t always geet what youuu waaant........" *Said Mick Jagger*
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

I also think this would be a great feature! Im always checking the movie times via safari, would be great to just be able to check them from intelliscreen

Like maz says. Lolz.
    But ye, that'll be amazing. I wanted that as well but decided it's not a big issue. You should let the calendar take the bottom part and lock it, and put something like weather in the space you want sms and mail to appear when new. Then any new sms will replace the weather.
    Maybe psuskeels will see your request and add it in the next release for you, if it's not a hard thing to do.

Maybe even a stocks ticker for the business people out there. (if there are any here haha)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DiPSET08 View Post
    One question though; Can you use the code for the discount on the $19.99 version or the $5 version. One for me ($19.99) and one for my brother ($5) since he doesn't need everything like i do. Thanks for any help!
    Can anyone answer this?

You can only use the discount coupon on the 19.99 version, unless psuskeel says other wise.

Interesting new problem, First when I try to install other APPs, sometimes it works sometimes it wont even load and leaves me at the circle of death, till I SSH into the phone and delete the APP manually

Then once I do that or install another APP, I get the windows about the BETA and to enable Intelliscreen again, which I paid for so I am not sure why I get the BETA notification anymore

Anyhow, I know more to come and work to be done but wanted to let everyone know my current problems

Thanks
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

new version kills my battery... Older versions worked fine.. All day really. Almost. Now 4 to 5 hours tops..??

Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 ... LastLast