Page 52 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Quote Originally Posted by tommyd75 View Post
    Does anyone know where the icons for the taskbar notifier portion of intelliscreen are kept?
    I would like to change them.
    They can be found here

/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/...

Alternatives have already been made and can be found here.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...-mcleaner.html

@psuskeels

Are we able to adit or replace the blue flash screen for the reminder with an image of our own? also are we able to edit how long it vibrates for during the reminder?
    Last edited by djmace; 06-07-2008 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    Yeah! Then we sit in same boat pal!
    Not good! Not good at all!!!
    Mine drain in 24 hrs if I dont touch it.
    But if Im "normal" using it it will drain the battery in same time as urs.
    Damn!
    Well, I'm talking about stand-by time.

During a night where I don't touch my phone at all, the battery drops maybe 5%.. But with IntelliScreen, it drops around 70-80%..

It doesn't always tho, some nights, the battery level is basically intact, and others, the drainage is brutal.

I am quite sure that it has to do with the new alert feature, as I startad having these propblems the it was introduced. Like I wrote earlier, I think that is has something to do with the phone not turning of properly after an alert has sounded.

I'm sure Mario's working at this. Just need to be patient. I really hope he manages to fix it soon, since the alert/reminder function is my favourive in this great app. I have been wanting a reminder function since I bought my iPhone.

Djmace
    Thanks, duh???
    I should've guessed that one

Also does anyone know how unlock the calendar when your in the "view layout" screen?
    It shows a small lock icon and I can't figure out how to unlock it so I can move it around again?

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tommyd75 View Post
    Djmace
    Thanks, duh???
    I should've guessed that one

Also does anyone know how unlock the calendar when your in the "view layout" screen?
    It shows a small lock icon and I can't figure out how to unlock it so I can move it around again?
    In "View Layout" just tap anywhere on your Calendar except on the lock, and you will unlock the Calendar.

double tap the calendar to lock or unlock it. I for one can't get it to display my emails anymore. Just new ones.
    Its a shame that this app won't be developed for the app store. I would have gladly purchased it there. But I won't purchase this software if I can't be guaranteed that it will work with all upcoming firmwares. I will gladly donate to say thanks but I won't pay for a license for software that will only work on a jailbroken device. I think a lot of people feel this way and that's why a lot of people are probably going to seek out the cracked version instead. Intelliborn is going to loose out on a good thing doing business this way... Not only that but someone else will probably take their idea to the app store and make a killing.
    Great app BTW. One of my favorites if not thee favorite.
    Last edited by reznor9; 06-07-2008 at 11:51 AM.

I was wondering if a "mark as read" slide button (similar to the safari slide button) can be implimented for SMS text and mail.

Sometimes I get a text that I don't necessary need to read, so I'd rather just mark it as read instead of having to unlock the phone to look at the text so that I don't get notifications.
    Last edited by iPhoneMadness; 06-07-2008 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

Does IntelliScreen works well with 1.1.2 iPhone?

Battery Drain Test
    Usually im a heavy user, and charge every night without fail, but i refrained today to test out the battery drain issue. All you taking about draining batteries in stand-by is quite odd to me. I actually get normal battery life out of my phone. I have news feeds, rss on screen 2 and they update periodically, but still throughout this whole day ive used at the most 5-10% of my battery. So those who are getting 70-80% drain must have alerts and email checking on, because I see no apparent problem.

tsatryan

Thanks!!!!
    I was tapping on the lock,
    Last edited by tommyd75; 06-07-2008 at 09:48 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I would like to know if it's also possible to change the new 'Refresh' icons on the unlock screen, as the blue doesn't match my background. A white dot would look much better.

Quote Originally Posted by scsi View Post
    Well, I'm talking about stand-by time.

During a night where I don't touch my phone at all, the battery drops maybe 5%.. But with IntelliScreen, it drops around 70-80%..

It doesn't always tho, some nights, the battery level is basically intact, and others, the drainage is brutal.

I am quite sure that it has to do with the new alert feature, as I startad having these propblems the it was introduced. Like I wrote earlier, I think that is has something to do with the phone not turning of properly after an alert has sounded.

I'm sure Mario's working at this. Just need to be patient. I really hope he manages to fix it soon, since the alert/reminder function is my favourive in this great app. I have been wanting a reminder function since I bought my iPhone.
    Thx!
    U took the words out from my mouth thx!
    Its exactly as I want to say too.
    And as Yu said " hope M will manages to fix it soon".
    Right now I have to stand out to have all the reminders Off! Sadly. :-(

*Ill stay calm until then*
    //Hackz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Thanks for your patience on the Alerts:

1.05 Enhancements
    ======================
    - New Taskbar/Refresh Icons

1.05 Bug Fixes
    =======================================
    - Battery usage when using Alerts
    - Default Dim Time when using the Home Button
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

possible to add feature to read birthdate from contact and display it on calendar ?

lovely! I thought u disappeared psuskeels. lolz.
    The refresh icon is so much nicer.

@reznor9: fw2.0 will surely be jailbroken (pwned!) and you'll be able to get both appstore applications and unofficial apps.
    I wouldn't worry about that. Anyway, I know I'll only be upgrading to 2.0 on after WWDC when someone proves jailbreak possible or at least a downgrade so that I can switch back to 1.1.4. The iphone is already perfect as it is. I don't know what 2.0 features/games will make it really worth upgrading.
    Last edited by beatoven; 06-08-2008 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beatoven View Post
    lovely! I thought u disappeared psuskeels. lolz.
    The refresh icon is so much nicer.

@reznor9: fw2.0 will surely be jailbroken (pwned!) and you'll be able to get both appstore applications and unofficial apps.
    I wouldn't worry about that. Anyway, I know I'll only be upgrading to 2.0 on after WWDC when someone proves jailbreak possible or at least a downgrade so that I can switch back to 1.1.4. The iphone is already perfect as it is. I don't know what 2.0 features/games will make it really worth upgrading.
    Even if jailbroken, as far as I know the 2.0 betas haven't been able to run any apps from installer even when manually installed. I suppose they may recode it to work but there is no guaranty. And between fw versions who knows how long the delay may be before it is jailbroken? Could be hours, days, weeks or months. And the fact that even with the purchase of the premium you no longer will recieve support unless you pay and extra $20? Just sounds impractable. For the $20 pricetag of the premium it should come with customer support. This is an app for a phone.

Alerts were working great in 1.0.4 for me but in 1.0.5 now get alerted when nothing ( no new SMS, no new mail, no new missed calls ), rebooted and at my time interval gives alert even with nothing new.

Using 1.1.4 firmware with fresh install and installer, intelliscreen, icopter and cydia installer installed.

Falcon: Birthday's are on the enhancemnt request list
    TheGuyz: Is there a mail/sms/or phone icon on the taskbar? It will also alert for a new (unlistened to) voicemail
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (06-08-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    TheGuyz: Is there a mail/sms/or phone icon on the taskbar? It will also alert for a new (unlistened to) voicemail
    There is phone icon present, there is no new voicemail either. Although i noticed if i turn alerts off my phone had no ballon, if i turn alert on i get a red ballon on phone( no #'s just blank ). I check and cleared missed calls and made calls, called my vicemail and no messages. This is on ROGERS in Canada.

After researching a bit it, it may be due to bug with rogers and it balloning voicemail with empty blank ballon no matter what ( once carrier detrected ). So if you could adjust the missed voicemail to an on/off check would help my issue and maybe others on ROGERS as well.
    Last edited by theguyz; 06-08-2008 at 01:54 PM.

Im still having problems with Only New SMS/Email on top of the clock together. Emails would find the fisrt unlock spot but SMS would display always in the middle regarles of an empty spot below the clock. But if I disable Email completely SMS would show up fine, also if I get a new Email an SMS at the same time it would show up correctly. The conflict its when I get a new SMS only.
    Last edited by DuRo; 06-08-2008 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DuRo View Post
    Im still having problems Only New SMS/Email on top of the clock. Emails would find the fisrt unlock spot but SMS would display always in the middle regarles of an empty spot below the clock. But if I disable Email completely SMS would show up fine.
    I can confirm this problem! Thank you so much PSUSkeels for working on it! Can't wait to have this work correctly!

Page 52 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 102 ... LastLast