+ Reply
Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
iPhoneMadness & BrumBrum - Thanks for rephrasing that SMS Comment - will look into that All - I have added a Known/Reported Bugs:/Upcoming Requested Features list to the first post
    Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

iPhoneMadness & BrumBrum - Thanks for rephrasing that SMS Comment - will look into that

All - I have added a Known/Reported Bugs:/Upcoming Requested Features list to the first post so we don't repeat the same requests .
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

quick feedback for ya. i love the double tap feature still being functional. hides all cool stuff and brings up my ipod feature nice n easily. one thing i noticed is even tho nothing went wrong, it ask's me too often if something went wrong. don't know whats causing it to tell/ask me.

one suggestion, you should some how disable the sms preview because it makes the feature of showing new text only a waste, since it pops up a preview for me right on top of your program. might as well disable that when the new sms feature is enabled. also i want the weather locked to the bottom above the slide to unlock part. can't wait for arrangements lol

keep up the awesome work dude~
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Thanks

Hi Smirkis - yes the "Auto-Disable" for Conflict is a little on the cautions side - it's just for the BETA - so if you can bear with it .

It won't show if you have shown the lock screen more then once since the last SpringBoard start (ie, everytime you exit Installer or reboot or press make changes in IntelliScreen Settings App).

Thanks.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

i can bare with it, glad its there making sure everythings okay. better safe then sorry! jus wanted to let you know.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wahkiz View Post
    lol, the iphone's unlock screen starting to look like windows mobile's today screen. clogged up.

I Agree, I'll just stick with the clean sleek look...

Very nice app though!!...different strokes, for different folks I guess.

"TIP JAR" = thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZpgqeFvkuZI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZpgqeFvkuZI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Feature Request:

In addition to "Always" and "Never", it would be great to have an option in Cal Display Mode for "Today".

Thanks for a great app!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

psuskeels!

man u have been replying all day to ppls problems on this app. U the man for that. I am bout to install this app to see how it is! cross my fingers my it doesn't freeze my phone cuz im at work

Thanks

Dave: Added Today-Only to feature request list - Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Another problem. It seems that everytime I open the mail application, it has to redownload all the emails. Is Intelli for some reason deleting them?

Thanks

phonemd - could it be unrelated? Can you reboot - and see if it's consistent. Then uninstalling IntelliScreen (reboot) and see if it continues?
    Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok, so once I installed this app, it told me to reboot. so I did that with my phone and right when it reached the lock screen, it said it had an error. I had not even applied the features yet and it was already giving me this error so I could not get past my unlock screen. I deleted the app through ssh but I also want to remove it from installer to try it again. The only problem is that whenever I press uninstall, I get the main script execution failed error. Do you know what I can do to fix this?

Thanks

Hi Racinboi93,

First - can you PM me your /Library/Intelliborn/intelliConfig.xml - this would help immensely.

Secondly - to uninstall - you need the app (specifically /Applications/IntelliScreen.app/intelliUnSpring). You could download the app manually and drop the file in. PM me for more details.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

jasonm253 (05-13-2008)

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

psukeels or superamma! how did u make te colors change..i see that guy has like a hot pink not saying i want hot pink but how come the borders are different!

P.S. app is great

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can someone post up a link to manually download this app?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Update for all after installing this App my phone wouldnt boot up it would just sit at the boot up screen with the loading symbol going around and around one way I stopped it from doing this was when it was not plugged in I held the sleep and home button until it rebooted twice ... When holding it will reboot after about 5 seconds of holding but keep holding and it will shut completely off then just release both buttons and boot it back up then be paitient it will eventually load up and the app will ask you if you want to enable or disable the intelliscreen app you can disable and it will work fine until they figure out whats going on.

Thanks

Steve - thanks for your feedback - I added this to the first posting. Good to hear the Auto-Disable is working .

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Great App!

One bug report though on a 1.1.2 iPhone:

With email display enabled the lock screen says:
    Database in use by Mail.
    Please wait...

Any ideas? (The spinner in the top right hand corner of the box is moving slowly..)

Thanks

npike - have you tried dimming and undimming (lock/unlock) the screen? If so, have you tried rebooting?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey I pmed you. Please respond quickly.