Page 49 of 105 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Font Size/Style is not Adjustable currently - it's on the enhancement request list
    lasset: Try resizing the window in the Layout screen - or click the "reset" icon in Layout screen

$5 off Premium IntelliScreen coupon code: "betatester" expires 6/11/08
    MMi Beta Test's can purchase IntelliScreen for $5 (Basic) or $15 (Premium)
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

I tried to reset in layout screen but it didn't help.
    If I use settings, "Only new messages", it works great, I can read the new mails coming in (I have tested with 2 new mails).

Then I go setting and change in mail from "Only new messages" to "25 recent messages" and "apply". When I open intelliscreen view, the mail view is gone (only calender at screen). I go to "View layout" in settings and find that mail not any longer is active. When I activate Mail, have the setting "25 recent messages", I get the view at screen as I describe in my first mail.

Lasse T

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbeam4581 View Post
    I'm not telling him what he can and can not do.
    Of course you are not, you are just turning a thread about his application into some sort of a low-level moral discussion.
    You _are_ telling him what he can and can not do. Only indirectly, and without any authority.

If someone wants to try to make money but covering a demand that cannot be filled by the appstore and it's "rules", he/she should be able to try without having their thread spoiled by people like you. People trying to hide their cheapness behind some sort of moral code.

It's $20. Perhaps that is alot more to people in the US than to us here in Europe, where it basically covers a passable lunch. So what if the app stops working in the future, it's not exactly like you spent you life savings on it. But I guess that some people value that precius cent/penny more than others.
    Last edited by scsi; 06-06-2008 at 06:55 AM.

psuskeels, you're the best!

Outstanding APP I am a buyer as well
    We still need a new version with

1)

1) Resize boxes so we can show more data like NEWS on second screen
    2) FONTS so we can adjust

outstanding Thank you!
    Last edited by dallasnights; 06-06-2008 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Last edited by juato4; 06-06-2008 at 09:13 AM.

Dont post warez here dude, your gonna get crucified for that!
    do'h

Thanks
    There is a slight problem the the calendar module.

On thursday, I had an all-day event. On thursday, it was displayed with the date "Today", just like it should have been. But today (Friday), instead of it being gone, it's still the first event, and the day is displayed as "Thursday".

As soon as i tapped the little refresh button, it dissapeared and not looks as it should, but you're not supposed to be forced to tap refresh every day?

And also, when I have the calendar set to display "Today Only" or "Today/Tomorrow Only" (I still miss "Comming week only" btw), and I only have one item, it displays it, then the separator line, then an emty space just as big as an event, and then a separator line again.

Hope you can take a look at this, and also, perhaps, at the posibility to remove the separator lines compeltely.

Oh, and the location is not shown for "all day"-events. Don't know if that's a bug or the way it's meant to be. I'd like to show the location anyway.

Thanks in advance
    /Daniel

Edit: Uploaded a screenshot. Sorry for the quality, didn't have the time to play around with screen capture software.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cal.jpg  
    Last edited by scsi; 06-06-2008 at 08:47 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Last edited by juato4; 06-06-2008 at 09:07 AM.

Unfortunately for psuskeels there already is a crack for this software. It was first released on a different site, and sadly to say, that site will not be removing the crack whatsoever.

Reako
    Last edited by Reako; 06-06-2008 at 08:48 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Last edited by juato4; 06-06-2008 at 09:08 AM.

Thanks

lmao you posted a download link to a crack in the offical thread made by the developer. why would you do this? your insane, let the crack stay on warez websites don't bring it to the most popular thread intelliscreen has. wtf?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

please dont ask for PM, i dont have anythink..

I've installed the new (v1.03) version of Intelliscreen.
    Now my custom news feed doesn't work... It just doesn't fetch any news...
    This worked great in v0.95.

http://darks.iphoneil.net/matan/?url.../StoryRss2.xml

This is the actual feed link:
    ynet -
    Last edited by eternal; 06-06-2008 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    1.1.4 Winpwned ----> 2.0 Winpwned

Baseband- 04.05.04_G
    Bootloader- 3.9 (1.0.2 OOTB)
    Call In/Out - Yes/Yes
    SMS In/Out - Yes/Yes
    GPRS - Yes
    YouTube - Yes

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    You really wanna go there? That happens all the time. Maybe you are too young to remember BetaMax. How about vinyl records. How about HD-DVD for something just recent. How about CD's in about a year, when that format becomes obsolete.

You may argue that this isn't the same, because the iPhone software may change making some software not work. Well, no one will force anyone to update their iPhone. And, besides that, computers and everything related to them is constantly changing. Frankly, I believe very few things that I own related to computers and technology will I be using two years from now. Fact is, most people don't use the same cell phone for longer than a year, and that is especially true for those using PDA phones, including our iPhones.
    Yes I do remember betamax and all those other now obsolete technologies.
    I still have a Betamax and as a mater of fact it still works. The tapes I bought for it still play.

Yes people do go threw cell phones like water. But all the ringtones and applications they bought for that phone or PDA still work on the product it was made for. Even if they only used it for a year.

Is the clock supposed to be grey/dimmed for some reason.
    Mine is it seems.
    Can I configure this somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by scsi View Post
    Of course you are not, you are just turning a thread about his application into some sort of a low-level moral discussion.
    You _are_ telling him what he can and can not do. Only indirectly, and without any authority.

If someone wants to try to make money but covering a demand that cannot be filled by the appstore and it's "rules", he/she should be able to try without having their thread spoiled by people like you. People trying to hide their cheapness behind some sort of moral code.

It's $20. Perhaps that is alot more to people in the US than to us here in Europe, where it basically covers a passable lunch. So what if the app stops working in the future, it's not exactly like you spent you life savings on it. But I guess that some people value that precius cent/penny more than others.
    If he stops charging for this app I will donate $40. Not just for the app. but to show my appreciation for him as a developer and his contribution to the community.

You and I may not be so cheap. But a lot of people out there are and when they pay for this app today only to find out it doesn't work come Monday or a month from now. He may not have as many fans as he does today.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbeam4581 View Post
    If he stops charging for this app I will donate $40. Not just for the app. but to show my appreciation for him as a developer and his contribution to the community.

You and I may not be so cheap. But a lot of people out there are and when they pay for this app today only to find out it doesn't work come Monday or a month from now. He may not have as many fans as he does today.
    so true...

Quote Originally Posted by eternal View Post
    This is the actual feed link:
    ynet -
    You're right, the pre-address is a script which fixed the problem, which is that this RSS feed is in Hebrew and Intelliscreen displays it as gibbrish. This worked very well until v0.95, just not now with the v1.03...

Accessing the full URL I gave (ynet - חדשות) through any RSS reader works fine, so the problem is somewhere in the new version of Intelliscreen...

Page 49 of 105 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 ... LastLast