+ Reply
Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
psuskeels: is it difficult to hide sms like Kate app? The passcode thing is not an option for me. Program is great. Just some small adjustments to "windows" maybe. Is
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

psuskeels: is it difficult to hide sms like Kate app? The passcode thing is not an option for me. Program is great. Just some small adjustments to "windows" maybe. Is there a way to make iPhone clock in the background smaller and put it on the top of the screen under the "taskbar"?

Thanks

You should make it to shows underneath the time and date.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Great apps, great developer. Always responding issues. love it. Thanks

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Kawi - thanks
    BrumBrum - the iPhone clock is on the top most window (ie, Calendar by default). As far as SMS- Goto Settings -> General -> PassCode Lock --> Show SMS Preview (turn it off)
    NFL46 - see comments on resize/relocate in a future release
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Thanks

No 1.1.1 support? Maybe I'll have to move up a firmware...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    can someone post com.apple.SpringBoard.plist
    my iphone is stuck in the boot screen!

Quote Originally Posted by Alperovich View Post
    i got my phone to stop trying to load on the lock screen, if a few are having problems,

as per instructions PMed by psuskeels (the developer)

you can still connect to a computer via a usb cable, and it'll recognize it in itunes.

so load up iphonebrowser, since wifi wont connent

goto /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/

and rename com.apple.SpringBoard.plist.orig.preIntelliScreen
    to com.apple.SpringBoard.plist

then immediately hold down the home and top botton to restart the phone.

it should come back working.

thanx for the help in getting my phone to work again! replying to your PM now

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Love this app. But would like to be able to still see my time bar and maybe even hide them when I'm not using a particular window instead of going into the settings to disable it temporally...
    And very prompt error detector. Works well.
    Great job. Many thanks.

P.S. Sorry, didn't mean to repeat. Just giving my view... =S
    Last edited by MattMac; 05-13-2008 at 03:09 PM.
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

Green Apple
    Thanks

So what exacttly do we do if it is at the Apple loading screen, and the wheel is spining and spinning?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can this be used on the Touch? I mean it doesn't get SMS; so do we just turn it off?

Thanks

DiPole: See Alper's note - there's a backup file called "com.apple.SpringBoard.plist.orig.preIntelliScreen " that's already there. Please PM me the com.apple.SpringBoard.plist before you copy it over! Thanks.
    Chris: Could work on Touch - but not at all tested. Sorry.
    Tondog: See Alper note above
    Matt: - Is the time enough on the Calendar (or whatever you choose for top) Content screen - or does it not work for you?
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

/\ what if it showed also the date along with the time

Thanks

The date was kinda confusing on the calendar - and was running out of space - Will try to move it onto the status bar - previously had issues as it displayed on other screens as well.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrumBrum74 View Post
    psuskeels: is it difficult to hide sms like Kate app? The passcode thing is not an option for me. Program is great. Just some small adjustments to "windows" maybe. Is there a way to make iPhone clock in the background smaller and put it on the top of the screen under the "taskbar"?
    psuskeels: I think he means he doesn't want to use the pass code text hider; which I understand why now once I got a text.

Also, I tried clicking on the news article to scroll, then it just highlighted some text randomly. It highlighted a whole paragraph, but not the whole article. Did I just somehow accidentally copy text?

Anyways, it's there and won't un-highlight.

Probably nothing you can do about it, but just so your aware.

Thanks for the responses!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I connected my phone, iTunes never recognized it, and iPhonebrowser just keeps telling me that if my phone isnt connected to connect it, or if it is, to retry connecting it...

The instrucitons above arent working for me.

Thanks

psuskeels cool app! just what I was looking for.

A few things.
    When I hit the preview button, the app hangs. just sits and does nothing. I have to hit the home screen to exit

The weather forecast is not loading, the weather box is there but does not display any thing. In the calendar box, some of my meeting text over writes the your day/date text.

I only want three boxes displayed. Looks weird, has big space at the bottom. Would be nice to be able to choose different sizes for the boxes.

You should either show the Iphone clock (don't put any boxes over it) or make a filled in box cover it with its own big clock, maybe small date under it. I do not wear a watch so a clock on the lock screen is very important.

Thanks for the cool program!

I just rebooted my phone to see if the weather would display and the sidelock disappeared. I was able to launch eamil from the email box and then sleep/unsleep and it came back.
    Last edited by peteo; 05-13-2008 at 03:57 PM.

Thanks

wow... first off Awesome feedback.. really good stuff... the program his awesome, as from what i can see and im installing right now... so great, thanks and looking forward to future releases

Thanks

Very impressive app, and also hugely impressive support and discussion in here psuskeels - thanks for that.
    I also have the issue with the app freezing when I try to hit the Preview button. A force-quit back to Home screen works fine, but Preview does not seem to want to function ...

Thanks

Also after plugging into the mains 'USB Cable' the "Slide to unlock" dissapears, even when the cable is taken out and it doesn't come back unless you hard reboot

Green Apple
    Thanks

yeah, the preview button makes my ipod do the infinite loop thing. but thank goodness for your excellent error/app conflict prevention thing. every app should have that. it would save everyone a few restores! also, the big space at the bottom (when you hide some functions) doesn't look weird, but i think it's wasted space. it'd be cool for the boxes to autofill that space.

Thanks

Pure Dopness