Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

crashed my phone thanx

Also what about having a switch to hide/show the main mobilesms.app sms preview withought having to have a passcode to hide the sms popup because this app shows the sms baloon and so does the mobilesms.app so there's 2 if any of that makes sence. :P

There is a "small" clock on the top "content" display. In a future release - you will be able to layout the content as you desire (thus not covering up the "big" clock/date). My personal opinion is a lot of screen is wasted on a huge clock. I would rather see content. Personal opinion aside, I understand everyone likes it they way the like it - so look for a release with the layout option

Crasher - You can disable your SMS Preview on your passcode settings if you don't want to see them
    Last edited by skeels; 05-13-2008 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

cool looking app.. how did you draw this ui element on your other app

the one that has the 3 buttons and then the callback button? is there framework for that grid type view? or did youjust draw paths?

One quick last thing, just noticed when I get a text message, the number is displayed instead of the name of the sender

Ugh Main Excecution Script Failed. How do I fix this? lol, I know, I should know this, but I've never really cared.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

the app isnt saving the settings modifications.

Quote Originally Posted by GregTheWang View Post
    Ugh Main Excecution Script Failed. How do I fix this? lol, I know, I should know this, but I've never really cared.
    Lol, try refresh, Hard reboot or adding the source again?

Pretty cool! Though, I have to say, it would look even better if you showed one less option and had all the info displayed BELOW the stock time/date lock bar!

Is this something that will be enabled in the future? I can't imagine it's a difficult code fix...

(Also, will there be skinning options for the widget modules in the future? Something akin to what Adium does?)

If the app isn't saving settings - you must have a permissions issue. The install sets /Library/Intelliborn to 777 where the config file is saved. Check your /Library/Intelliborn directory's permissions.

Greg: Easiest way to trouble shoot is to SSH into the phone -
    1) "su - mobile" 2) "/Applications/Installer.app/Installer" and try to install. The main execution error will be printed to the screen (let me know what it is please .
    Last edited by skeels; 05-13-2008 at 03:55 PM.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i dont have the directory /Library/Intelliborn

12. The Following User Says Thank You to juato4 For This Useful Post:

Serenity (05-13-2008)

Wait... what do you mean? What do I do when I SSH Into Installer.app?

PSUSKEELS may I give you accommodation for great support today, I know all of us enthusiast appreciate it greatly and in some cases its hard to find good support on some apps and such a great turnaround in answers

thank you and keep up the great work!

PS
    I agree if you can make it resizeable and movable on the screen to our liking that would be great
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dallasnights For This Useful Post:

patrickj (05-13-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by juato4 View Post
    i dont have the directory /Library/Intelliborn
    Didn't mean to thakyou but you got one anyway lol, install Boss Prefs and goto More then click Fix User Dir Permissions.. Should fix it or SSH into it and change the permissions your self hope it helps.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

A minor issue that I notice is that when syncing the iPhone, the message "Sync In Progress" is covered in much the same way as the stock clock is at the top of the page. It doesn't seem to conflict in any way, but you really have to strain to see that the phone is in sync mode.

Greg: After SSH'ing into the Phone Type (without the quotes):

1) "su - mobile"
    2) "/Applications/Installer.app/Installer"

This will start Installer and you can see it's output. Let me know why the main execution fails. Thanks.

Thanks Dallas - Will work on the resize/move.

Juato - Sorry it's /Library/IntelliScreen directory

19. The Following User Says Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

juato4 (05-14-2008)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

i got my phone to stop trying to load on the lock screen, if a few are having problems,

as per instructions PMed by psuskeels (the developer)

you can still connect to a computer via a usb cable, and it'll recognize it in itunes.

so load up iphonebrowser, since wifi wont connent

goto /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/

and rename com.apple.SpringBoard.plist.orig.preIntelliScreen
    to com.apple.SpringBoard.plist

then immediately hold down the home and top botton to restart the phone.

it should come back working.

thanx for the help in getting my phone to work again! replying to your PM now

Nevermind... too complicated, I don't think my comp's up for it, it's always have had problems with SSH. Can you upload the app so I can install manually?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i dont have the directory /Library/IntelliScreen directory

PSUSKEELS - Great app and also great support with people that are having issues. Really impressed with your interest in making sure your app works like you intended it to. Thank you again and look forward to seeing what you add to this and future apps you develop.

Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 103 ... LastLast