+ Reply
Page 21 of 105 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Decent app. Not really my cup of tea, but well done. One thing that would be nice is dynamic sizing of the boxes. I turned off iCal and sports, hoping
    Thanks

Decent app. Not really my cup of tea, but well done. One thing that would be nice is dynamic sizing of the boxes. I turned off iCal and sports, hoping that the news pane would get larger, but it didn't.
    I'm so glad I don't have to meet The Internet People.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    new rev in installer...anyone updated?
    yup.. works fine again..

Version 0.82 Enhancements:

Ability to adjust order of Mailboxes
    Allows multiple weather locations
    Swipe weather location to view full details
    Only show new email when "Only If New" is chosen for display order

Version 0.82 Bug Fixes:
    Support for .Mac Accounts
    Email Account fixes (Err#813)
    SMS Messages will wake phone

Thanks

0.82 working like a charm for my 1.1.3 phone. Great stuff

Quote Originally Posted by artjr View Post
    With this new version, is the time visable? I use my iphone as my "watch" as well but it seems this program will not let the time to be easily seen. Is this still true with the new version?
    yes, there's an option for that now and I just tested it. Shows the normal larger clock/date on the unlock screen.
    Last edited by quahog_convo; 05-20-2008 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

maz
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    I will try to catch up with responses tomorrow - for now:

Version 0.82 Released!

Enhancements
    - Ability to adjust order of Mailboxes
    - Allows multiple weather locations
    - Swipe weather location to view full details
    - Only show new email when "Only If New" is chosen for display order

Bug Fixes
    - Support for .Mac Accounts
    - Email Account fixes (Err#813)
    - SMS Messages will wake

@psuskeels: did u get my mail with the SWEDISH translating???
    //M
    ALSO - Please Post (with details) or PM me if you are having any SpringBoard reboots/Install issues, etc AND you are not running SkrewCommon. Would like to remove the install issues notice and allow more users to install. Thanks
    @psuskeels: did u get my mail with the SWEDISH translating???
    the one I mail u??

//M
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Updated to 0.82

Works fine

I was thinking... One of the possiblities to resize the boxes (beside resizing themselves through options) could be using parameters like used by the native mail app. Users could decide whether to show 1 line, 2 lines, 3 lines, only titles, change font sizes, etc.

Green Apple
    Thanks

psuskeels, are you thinking of doing anything with the Stock app? It would be great to have a stock ticker on the lock screen as well.

Keep up the good work!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Looks like when I select mail > Only new messages, they do not display on the homescreen when I get new emails. All the other mail settings work (10 recent, 25 recent and so on).

Thanks
    Tho i truley think that this in an amazing program, I am only interested in having the calendar on my unlock screen, and want to keep it as simple and clutter free as possible, so I'll stick with Kate, untill - hopefully - some more customisation options are availible in IntelliScreen.

I have made an example of how I would like it to look: (I just editet some random screen i found on the net, I hope "Brian" doesn't mind )

Note that IntelliScreen only needs to provide the text itself, with some placement and basic text formating options. All the other graphics, backgrouns, icons, etc, users can make themselves by modding the background image. Then you would truley be able to customize your "slide to unlock"-screen.

I think that by just making the background transparent, making it possible for to user to the decide the placement and the size of the item, the image above would almost be possible.
    Last edited by scsi; 05-20-2008 at 11:13 AM.

Thanks

Psuskeels!!! Help. Bug found. After swiping the weather, it opens in safari. But then it disappears from the lockscreen forever. I mean until I respring.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Updated to .82, and then to .83. When I go into the settings to select mail accounts, it won't let me select the two I use on a regular basis. I get this error

Err#813: Can't find Email Account in Mail database. Please make sure this account has been initialized. Mail.app may be using the database, so please try opening and closing Mail.app. If the problem persists, please report to [email protected].

However, both of the mail accounts do show up in the bubble on the slide to unlock screen.

Thanks

Pm'd. Still refusing to work. App looks great though. Curious, after reading the license, are u planning to charge for this? And if so, how much?
    iDictionary .. who are you?

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

All - I am reading your comments - I apologize about the backlog of responses. I am trying to fix critical bugs first and respond back after that.

Thanks for your patience.
    IntelliScreen 0.84 Released

Enhancements:
    - Use Google Mobile News Reader when launching News

Bug Fixes:
    - Fix for receiving SMS while using iPhone
    - Fix for Swiping Weather (deletes row)
    - Fix for Only If New email and multiple accounts
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey psuskeels I tried adding my on news feeds but I can't get them to work. I tried adding goal.com news. So I entered in the following http://www.goal.com/en/BreakingNews.aspxn. Also tried f1-live.com which is Formula 1 : News Headlines F1 - F1-Live.com. Keeps saying no items to display. Can you please help me out. If it is possible or not. Thanks.

Green Apple
    Thanks

All - I am reading your comments - I apologize about the backlog of responses. I am trying to fix critical bugs first and respond back after that.

Enhancements:

Bug Fixes:

.84 installed, still having the same error as posted above. However, everything else looks good. I didn't have the weather issue, mine worked fine.

Thanks

@psuskeels. thx for the update. Fixed all bugs for me.
    feature requests: set-language method for respringing; and if possible use existing google reader login to get new items, then just make it launch google.com/reader/i.
    It has nicer formatting for news for google reader users. And I already have all my feeds on that.
    Thanks a lot for your hard work

@harlenm Try using bossprefs to fix user directory permissions. Could fix your mail probs :s

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beatoven View Post

@harlenm Try using bossprefs to fix user directory permissions. Could fix your mail probs :s
    Nope, didn't do anything. The weird thing is that they both show up on the screen even though they aren't checked off. I'm thinking about uninstalling the program and then reinstalling it.

Thanks

Enhancements:

Bug Fixes:
    .84 is great.

Would like it if you can make a Display setting to force show only when space available.
    I always want the weather at the bottom of the screen, and to show the sports in the middle only when I don't have new email.
    Current settings are:

Cal always
    Mail only if new
    sports always
    weather space available

If no new mail, sports feed shows, but if there is mail, weather feed will hide and sports will show. Would like weather to show at the bottom and hide sports so I would need to do this

Cal aways
    Mail only if new
    sports space available
    weather always

There's currently no selectable option for space available (just auto does it). Please add this.

Thanks for the awesome app!

I too would like this app to be skinable too!

Thanks

im liking this app as well. one possible bug i found is it seems to me that if you get a text message, while the phone is charging, the screen stays lit up. if i take it off the charger, the screen goes dark as it should. if i then put it back on the charger, it lights up and then goes dark as it should. so from what i can tell, if a text is received while the phone is charging, it is staying lit up. is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JEsTer10 View Post
    im liking this app as well. one possible bug i found is it seems to me that if you get a text message, while the phone is charging, the screen stays lit up. if i take it off the charger, the screen goes dark as it should. if i then put it back on the charger, it lights up and then goes dark as it should. so from what i can tell, if a text is received while the phone is charging, it is staying lit up. is anyone else experiencing this?
    same. when i get a text the screen stays on forever until i press the wake/sleep button. i pmed the dev about it.
    hit thanks if thanks are due.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scsi View Post
    Tho i truley think that this in an amazing program, I am only interested in having the calendar on my unlock screen, and want to keep it as simple and clutter free as possible, so I'll stick with Kate, untill - hopefully - some more customisation options are availible in IntelliScreen.

I have made an example of how I would like it to look: (I just editet some random screen i found on the net, I hope "Brian" doesn't mind )

Note that IntelliScreen only needs to provide the text itself, with some placement and basic text formating options. All the other graphics, backgrouns, icons, etc, users can make themselves by modding the background image. Then you would truley be able to customize your "slide to unlock"-screen.

I think that by just making the background transparent, making it possible for to user to the decide the placement and the size of the item, the image above would almost be possible.
    If u can , make the balloon more transparent.This would look more original and ill enjoy my wallpaper.example the pic above