Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

I rather like this app. I have uninstalled Kate, as the micro-calendar was one of the major reasons for having it, and this app is far superior there.

By the way, I am running vWallpaper with SkrewCommon installed, and have seen no issues with all installed so far.

The app will prompt you and self-disable upon error, or when it does not show the Lock Screen twice during a SpringBoard session (or, possibly more simply but not as accurate, a reboot session if you're not sure what the SpringBoard is ).

The self-disable upon not showing the Lock Screen twice is just during the BETA - to prevent any auto-reboots.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

It would be nice if you could change the timer for the phone to go back to sleep when you wake it up to view your screen. If I dont slide to unlock, my phone goes back to sleep turning the screen off a few seconds later (if im not touching it). Basically on edge, it wont even have enough time to check for new mail before going black again.

Hey, this is awesome app, few things can you make it so the numbers on the text message are in the English way e.g. 07********* and not (07* ***-**** etcc...

Thanks =D

Great app so far I suggest you add the function to have more than one weather location at a time. I travel out of state just about every day, and it makes it alot easier to have multiple updates instead of opening the weather app to check.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out

Great I have a looping lock screen with a spinning wheel ..just great!!

Hi BBPlayer5 - My concern is battery life if the phone get's "Bumped" - currently you have to be "scrolling" one of the cells. I guess it can be an option though - as you're not the first person to mention it. I will add it to the next release with an option for 5/15/30/45 seconds.

Crasher - How about a Non-US setting in the app - it would change the numbers,dates, and faren to cels (assuming most users in the UK use Cels?)

Zibalingz - When you reboot - IntelliScreen should have disabled itself.
    Last edited by skeels; 05-13-2008 at 02:33 PM.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

phonemd (05-13-2008)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    This looks amazing, have been waiting for a proper "today screen" since I got my iPhone. Now, I just miss a reminder function, that makes a sound every 5 minutes if you have an unread sms or a missed call, and I would be a.. what's the expression.. "happy camper"?

what a great program. Just some general feedback:

1) Being able to have the weather in Celcius
    2) When I choose my city in the UK for weather, it defaults to the American city with the same name. It would be good if when you put in a city with multiple results. a new window came up so you could choose the correct one
    3) I like the idea of being able to see the time and date at the top so if possible I would like the boxes to come AFTER the date and time and not covering it (I could live with having one less box). Failing that, having the date after the time in the Calender box would be great
    4) The ability to add your own news feeds e.g. BBC that are not in the US
    5) Choosing which email account you want displayed and the option of multiple mail accounts

Great job though. Im glad I didnt go down the Kate route. Its a great program
    Last edited by phonemd; 05-13-2008 at 02:38 PM.

This program looks great. Has wonderful possibilities. Will it add the option to hide sms messages like Kate program does?

Celcius for weather would be nice. Non-US settings would be great as well.

m3thd: Adding multiweather in next couple weeks
    scsi - I agree with the reminder function - I do believe Kate has a reminder
    phonemd:
    1) Celsius slated (see above)
    2) You can add "London,UK" and this will work. A distant future will have the multi result window (not a bad idea - just lower priority).
    3) See above regarding possible physical placement of window
    4) See above - adding custom RSS news feed coming soon
    5) I like the idea of multiple mail accounts - but for now, the App will display the last Mail account you viewed in Mail.app (with some exceptions - relying on Mail.app to update)
    BrumBrum Option enabled by default is to hide SMS messages if there are no new messages

Thanks for the feedback.
    Last edited by skeels; 05-13-2008 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

OMG thank you this is a great app and works great even wiht KATE in background

GREAT JOB, cant wait to see updates and more options like resizing boxes so I can center if I only want to show 3

Thanks again!
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

psuskeels: What I meant is to hide sms messages if there is new messages.

Yeah the Non-US switch would be great also what about getting rid of the big clock time behind the actual app and just have the little one up the top that will also be better imo.

Quote Originally Posted by dominic56 View Post
    Is this up now?

Yeah
    Last edited by Serenity; 05-13-2008 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

wow I am very impressed. Would be nice if it didnt overlay the clock.
    [IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/sundayduffer/modmyimirrormind.png[/IMG]

Dominic - please see page one for installation Instructions. It's not in Installer until done with BETA (BETA will be done when there are absolutely no errors).

Brum - Give the app a try - you'll figure it out. By default, SMS Messages display on the IntelliScreen only if there are new messages. Otherwise, other content is displayed.

Very cool. Nj.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Just tried it and it works great for me, but it definitely shouldn't ovarlay the clock and date, even tho your app itself shows the time. It just doesn't look good. Lower the whole think, so that it begins just underneath the big clock and date.

Quote Originally Posted by phonemd View Post
    what a great program. Just some general feedback:

3) I like the idea of being able to see the time and date at the top so if possible I would like the boxes to come AFTER the date and time and not covering it (I could live with having one less box). Failing that, having the date after the time in the Calender box would be great

5) Choosing which email account you want displayed and the option of multiple mail accounts

Great job though. Im glad I didnt go down the Kate route. Its a great program
    I agree with these two. I don't have all the options on and I still can't see the clock.

GREAT program though. Really good job.

Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast