+ Reply
Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Thanks Skrew - I ran without using intelliscreen and got errors below (I *'d the explecitive). In addition to the error, I experienced sporadic rebooting, springboard crashing, not being able
    Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Thanks Skrew - I ran without using intelliscreen and got errors below (I *'d the explecitive). In addition to the error, I experienced sporadic rebooting, springboard crashing, not being able to access my icons). I have a fresh/clean install with 1.1.4, using ZiPhone 2.4, BSD 2.1, OpenSSH 4.6p1-2, and only other Apps were SkrewCommon with vWallpaper. As such, the only item in my SpringBoard was Skrew's ringtonelib. Please jailbreak with ZiPhone as I've noticed different behaviours from different jailbreaks/pwns.

2008-05-15 00:11:11.436 SpringBoard[72:d03] *** -[NSCFArray setHidden:]: selector not recognized [self = 0x1c5800]
    2008-05-15 00:11:11.441 SpringBoard[72:d03] *** NSRunLoop ignoring exception '*** -[NSCFArray setHidden:]: selector not recognized [self = 0x1c5800]' that raised during posting of delayed perform with target 0x149da0 and selector 'f***glitch
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@psuskeels

I have in the Settings

Language: German
    Regional Format: German

but on the Calendar (Intelliscreen) are
    04:15PM - 05:15PM

and right was
    16:15 - 17:15

Greeting
    Mib2000

Thanks

For those who can't save your settings - it's do to you're out of space! Thanks Obscur and juato4 for helping debug this. Version 0.9 will be moving the config file to the preferences dir (where it should be).

For All: This means your settings will be reset in the next release.

Thanks Mib - will change that for non-us.

PLEASE VISIT IntelliScreen FAQs for current FAQ's/Known Bugs/Feature Request List

Please only post new bugs/questions (or if you're doing well - feel free to post that too .
    Last edited by skeels; 05-15-2008 at 04:19 AM.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey psuskeels,

Thanks for all your hard work in making sure this app is perfected !!

Ive been carefully studying all the previous posts in making sure mine is working perfectly.

I read in one of your previous posts you mentioning changing the region to non-U.S... how can this be done?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Settings App --> General -> International -> Region Format. Enjoy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Thanks Mib - will change that for non-us.
    Don't do this for all non-us though - I like AM/PM

Or maybe just give an option to set 24H on/off

Great work!

Thanks

my region is set to germany.
    but still the to do list shows am and pm.
    time format is also set to "show 24:00"
    what could be the problem?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is that through the iphone or through PC using my program (WINSCP)?

Thanks mate!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    how come my mails don't show? it says "Database in use by Mail please wait" and also Mail doesn't check the mail automatically anymore.. How come?

Is there a fix for this?

thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

so now vwallpaper while running this? also how do you edit the feeds like iclarified did?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What can be done to a region which is not on International/Region like ISRAEL?

Chezy

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyC1983 View Post
    Is that through the iphone or through PC using my program (WINSCP)?

Thanks mate!
    Stupid question from me.. I get it now Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skrew View Post
    psuskeels : i will install your application today and look if my code block intelliscreen.
    (if you can drop me a mail we can see what portion of code make same call)
    Please do I need both to coexist on my phone

Green Apple
    Thanks

To clarify the root cause - IntelliScreen will no longer install if you have vWallpaper installed.
    I uninstalled vwallpaper but my iPhone still restarts then it gives me the enable and disable option

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

psuskeels, i just wanted to say thanks for such a great app. honestly, this is the best single app i've installed on my iphone.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    is there a fix for the Database mail thing?

iPhone? More like MyPhone ifini's Avatar
    Thanks

First off.. Kudo to Psuskeels for such a great app!

I am very tempted to install but can some kind soul advise if it is stable . I really don't want to restore my iPhone. I am on Ziphoned 1.1.4

Thanks in advance

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    This really has the potential to be the most useable application for the iPhone. I think that the calendar itself without the funtion to quickly view it without having to first unlock the phone, and then open the calender app, and browse it, is a bit useless.

But I really think that the "blue boxes" that display the contect, tho nice looking, should be replaced with something else. The blue boxes are baically "dialog boxes" in the Iphone, and it just seems wrong displaying information like calendar enteries in a dialog box.

I'll do a mock-up later with my "vision", perhaps it can give the author some ideas. I would really like the text to be "embedded" in the background image, rather that in "floting" boxes.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm having an issue, Calendar is set to display the next 10 entries, but they aren't in order. I have the following dates for the next 10 entries: Today, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Wednesday, Today, Tomorrow, 5/26.

I am using the calendar on the phone as a vacancy calendar for a rental house I have, and the entries(at least 1 of them) over the next 10 is an all day entry for multiple days. I'm wondering if that is causing the problem. I have an entry for 5/10(saturday) until 5/16, friday. So, the entries above, numbers 2-6 are for last week.

I hope you understand what i'm saying. It's showing several of the next 10 entries as a multiple day all day entry that started last week, all as an upcoming calendar entry.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimbeam4581 View Post
    Non of my apps will launch on the springboard. I uninstalled it last night and reinstalled it this morning. Im at work right now so i cant really do anything. But heres a short list of apps I have installed that I think might have conflicts with his one.

vwallpaper, screwcommon, ringtones, I recently tried out iToday then uninstalled it but that was before I installed this.

Edit: I got it working again after a few reboots. Note I could not lock the screen ether. My only option was to power off and restart. I noticed I only run into this problem when I respiring. Installing a theme, hiding something with poof or bossprefs ext.

Edit2: its definitely after a respiring I have this problem. I just installed an update for gpsphone and Im now rebooting again.

Edit3: uninstalled screwcommon and all is good. Now I don't know what i want more this or vwallpaper and ringtones. LOL. hopefully this gets fixed. I really like all three.
    Note: I also run into this problem with your app disabled. If that helps any. I also noticed if I do a hard reset (power & home) then power on then at the lock screen power off like normal. When it restarts its fine.
    Last edited by jimbeam4581; 05-15-2008 at 09:25 AM.