+ Reply
Page 12 of 105 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hello, My biggest use of the iphone lock screen is the "double-click-home button ipod controls" However, I wish I could modify the current spot on a 50 minute track. I'm
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default does the ipod control from the lock screen still work? and can you improve it?
    Hello,

My biggest use of the iphone lock screen is the "double-click-home button ipod controls"

However, I wish I could modify the current spot on a 50 minute track. I'm lost for words, but I'm trying to go from say 1min 30sec of a track to the 48th minute of the track.

The current iphone lock screen ipod controls do not allow you to do that.

2 Questions:
    1) do the standard ipod controls work with this app?
    2) can you improve on the standard ipod controls with this app?

IDEA: add a digital touch pad wheel for track progress... it would be awesome.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Add New News Sources
    if you'd like to add some new news sources ssh to /Library/Intelliborn
    then download the file "intelliConfig.xml"

open it up (i'm assuming you've already added some news feeds here) and you should see something like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>displayOrder</key>
    <array>
    <string>1</string>
    <string>2</string>
    <string>3</string>
    <string>4</string>
    <string>5</string>
    <string>6</string>
    </array>
    <key>enabled</key>
    <string>false</string>
    <key>licenseShown</key>
    <string>true</string>
    <key>mailDisplayMode</key>
    <string>1</string>
    <key>maxCalEntries</key>
    <string>10</string>
    <key>newsDisplayMode</key>
    <string>2</string>
    <key>newsFeedHttpArray</key>
    <array>
    <string>http://my.abcnews.go.com/rsspublic/p...20.xml|sep|ABC News Politics|sep|5</string>
    <string>http://digg.com/rss/index.xml|sep|Digg|sep|5</string>
    <string>http://feeds.reuters.com/reuters/pol...ws|sep|Reuters Politics|sep|5</string>
    </array>
    <key>nonUs</key>
    <string>false</string>
    <key>showDateAlways</key>
    <string>true</string>
    <key>showedAddNewsNotice</key>
    <string>true</string>
    <key>showedMovingNotice</key>
    <string>true</string>
    <key>showedRestartNotice</key>
    <string>true</string>
    <key>smsDisplayMode</key>
    <string>1</string>
    <key>sportsDisplayMode</key>
    <string>4</string>
    <key>sportsFeedHttpArray</key>
    <array/>
    <key>updateId</key>
    <string>PHPSESSID=1862f73e26af2cd9e9221bf01f27e0f3 </string>
    <key>weatherCode</key>
    <string>60601</string>
    <key>weatherDisplayMode</key>
    <string>2</string>
    <key>weatherId</key>
    <string>PHPSESSID=b79cd932d719cc1d9bc674c79337a94d </string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

notice i've added digg. follow in any others in the same way, save it, ssh it over to your phone and respring. there ya go. hit that thanks button would ya?

don't just copy this one, use your own so you get all of the < > and what not in there
    Last edited by ajustcircle; 05-14-2008 at 05:18 PM. Reason: advice

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default make calendar display more items in one screen
    There should be an option that allows the calendar widget to display more items at once. As it stands, even if I don't use any of the other widgets my calendar widget just hangs there at the top of the screen and I'm still forced to scroll through to see what I have to do. The whole point is to pick up your phone, push one button, and see it all--I'd like to be able to expand the calendar view and change the size of the widget to allow for more items to be displayed at once without need of a scroll.

Thanks

psuskeels that didn`t work. i tried changing settings and turning it on and off, and changing to zipcode and city still get weather underground with no info. thanx

edit. changed the city and weather is showing now. guess certain cities don`t work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods-oldicon.png  
    Last edited by Blackwidow74; 05-14-2008 at 08:26 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default any help??
    Quote Originally Posted by im-foney View Post
    Hey fellas I have trouble with mail keep saying database in use by mail with please wait. Any know why my mail is not showing up even though I have unread and read mail? Thanks
    bump bump it down
    [IMG]http://www.modmyi.com/siggen/sigs/30510698.png[\IMG]

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

didn't have a problem till now with this app! getting the thing where when i click the sms on the slide screen it freezes! anyone else?

iPhone? More like MyPhone brotherbond007's Avatar
    Thanks

I installed this app today. I had no issues. I like to have the weather option. I use to use Weather Underground in safari. Now I don't have to waste time going to the net or use that worthless Apple weather app.
    Black iPhone 4 iOS4 AT&T

The iPhone 4 "my precious" - Gollum

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hello, I tried installing te source and it won't install it in installer. I've tried everything? Is the app still available? Is their a new source for it? Thanks for your help in advance.

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

jimbeam4581 - Thanks a lot for the info - I'll look into screwcommon - your feedback gives me an excellent idea about why you can't launch apps. Perfect Feedback
    1sick - Currently the Auto-Check Mail only works if you have auto-check already enabled. Will have to add a note or something to inform users somehow
    turimblar - will look more into the codelock issues
    unplug - would love to know what other apps you have running
    carpetgrass - would love to have more information to solve this issue - please PM me if you're interested
    kostisr - thanks for all the info - I will try to replicate your environment given your plist (thanks) - Did you copy the com.apple.SpringBoard.plist.orig.intelliScreen to com.apple.SpringBoard.plist? Once you do this, you can reboot and should be ok
    Midoe - seems there is some permission issue for some specific environment - still trying to troubleshoot
    FreakKitchen: Need more info - please PM with the type of email account you have
    im-foney: Looking into mail issues - are you on 1.1.2 as well?
    iPhoneMadness: What else do you have installed (kate/cater or iToday?)
    pecalbar: Please change your region to Non-US to enable Celsius
    Smirkis - I will send you a PM - need your /Library/Intelliborn/intelliConfig.xml to troubleshoot (it has the error still).
    Natehawk - Seems there could be an issue with the intelliscreen enable/disable when there's a lock needed as well - will recreate and fix - thanks
    Signori - Change your region please to enable Celsius
    Nadia - see comment to 1sick above
    WiFone - thanks - will look into it
    Dangles - there's not going to be a video running the background - too much battery consumption - but looking at opacity in the future
    Flipto - what else is running on your iPhone (what did you install - vwallpaper, itoday, kate/cater etc?)
    Maded2 - looking at being able to add your own customized feeds - but i'll try to add the BBC in the default list as well
    Johnwalk - look at weatherunderground.com for their station - in this case it's either toronto, ontario, or toronto, canada will work
    flrdotcom - If you press and scroll any of the content lists - the screen will stay on. Looking into extending the time without pressing.
    darngooddesign - Will look into this. Regarding your questions - AutoCheck is requesting Mail.app to auto check. Weather updates once per day, whenever you view your screen that day for the first time after midnight. News/Sports update every 15 minutes. Enhancment scheduled to adjust those intervals.
    ajustcircle - soon on news sources - good job at hacking the config file Working on SMS issue - but need more details about Intl SMS messages - any help PM me
    phrozted - I agree - it's coming to be able to size content
    jasonm23 - do you mean when you're trying to launch SMS - or just view SMS on the IntelliScreen?
    Brotherbond - good to here it's working great for you
    DGonzalez23 - make sure you didn't make a type - maybe remove and re-add the source
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

FreakKitchen (05-15-2008), maz (05-15-2008)

Green Apple
    Thanks

psuskeels you are an awesome developer. Nobody would take time to devote to answering peoples questions as promptly and as fast as you do. I and among other users wish to thank you for your support as this is a awesome app. Also i did fix my problem with the mail. i am using yahoo and i had yahoo push mail on, if this setting is on under your email settings then you cant enable auto check, so my fix was to turn off the push mail setting and set auto set to the time i specified. Thank you and AWESOME work!

Thanks

um the only programs i have are
    vwallpaper
    ringtones
    iscores
    remotenote
    isolitare
    ttp
    ichat
    customize
    mxtube

it keeps saying
    "intelliscreen possibile conflict"
    and says
    intelliscreen dtected that it did not display more tha once since last launch
    etc.
    then 30s later itll have the white circle loading thing and say that again (were i gotta click enable)
    Last edited by unplug; 05-14-2008 at 11:06 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    im having the same problem as unplug..didn't have this problem on 0.7

some apps installed fring, summerboard, customize, poof, categories, vwallpaper, ringtone)
    Last edited by flipto; 05-14-2008 at 11:24 PM.

Thanks

There is a serious conflict with vWallpaper. The repository has been updated to prevent users from installing IntelliScreen with vWallpaper until the exact issue can be identified and resolved.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

its when i try to launch the SMS sliding on the lock screen it will act like its going and then freeze at the springboard! i can touch the icons but i can't really do much with em as in can't access them..man dawg..can't beleive how much effort u are puttin in this to make everyone happy..u the man!

Thanks

has anyone else noticed that their calendar starts a week back?

Thanks

Apparently it's not that vWallpaper doesn't play nice with IntelliScreen - it's that vWallpaper appears to be under development. This is not an attempt to point fingers or insult the developer (it does look cool ) - Just stating that I have now experienced many of the issues (sporadic rebooting, not able to access my icons/darken but don't launch/etc) that people have been associating with IntelliScreen.

To clarify the root cause - IntelliScreen will no longer install if you have vWallpaper installed.

When there's a new release of vWallpaper, it will be reviewed. Thanks for your patience

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@psuskeels

First i must say, it's a great app, exactly what i need.

Do you plan to translate this app in other languages? When yes, i can do that for german.

I like it when i can see the date in the german format (tt.mm.yy) how like in the iPhone country settings.

Greeting
    Mib2000

Green Apple
    Thanks

I am not sure if anyone mentioned this. But it would be nice if you could resize the boxes. I like to just have the cal and the sports on the screen, so i would be great if i could make them a little bigger.

Great program

Thanks

Mib - hopefully you have set your Settings --> Intl --> Region to not United States -- then the date format will show as you described. As far as translations - I'll add that to the feature request list.
    Kosher - yes-it's been mentioned once or twice

Thanks

psuskeels : i will install your application today and look if my code block intelliscreen.
    (if you can drop me a mail we can see what portion of code make same call)
    Last edited by skrew; 05-15-2008 at 01:09 AM.
    iPhone 4 / iPad 2
    http://i.danstaface.net