Page 11 of 105 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

I agree that it clutters up the home screen too much....nice idea but a bit messy for me...besides who needs feeds and weather on their unlock screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Dakotafan View Post
    besides who needs feeds and weather on their unlock screen?
    Me

My phone is stuck everytime i reboot with the disable/enable intelliscreen...I can hook up iphonebrowser but the disable and enable buttons wont do anything when i push them. I have a lock code set so i cant even type in the unlock code to get into the phone. I really dont feel like restoring the phone. any help?
    Last edited by NATEHAWK; 05-14-2008 at 04:17 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey psuskeels great app. In the next update can you add away that we can add other sports score sites. Like Livescore.com, great soccer score site. Plus I am from Canada and I would like the weather to be in C. Keep up the great work.

Hey fellas I have trouble with mail keep saying database in use by mail with please wait. Any know why my mail is not showing up even though I have unread and read mail? Thanks
    [IMG]http://www.modmyi.com/siggen/sigs/30510698.png[\IMG]

im-phoney...I have been having the same issue with email not showing up...
    I am on 1.1.2 and am not sure if that has anything to do with it, but to me the email is as important as the calendar...
    The other things (news, sports, SMS) are nice to have, but not necessary for me...

Green Apple
    Thanks

hmm....didnt update my email while on the lock screen while on edge. i waited for about 5 min and nothing so i had to go into mail app and update it for it to show...is this still a bug or is it just my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by .:MirrorminD:. View Post
    I have zero problems with either. I can enable one, disable the other and vice versa seemlessly. What conflict are yo uhaving exactly (what happens)
    Well it must be my particular heavily hacked & modded system, I also beta tested many different versions of iToday and vWallpaper and ran into some problems with those (which is expected as part of beta testing).

The problem I was having is what I call 'unresponsive SpringBoard': you can not push the power button to lock the screen (it does show ''slide to power off" when holding it longer though) and you can not start the apps by touching them. They will still 'darken' if you touch them and stay that way (one by one you can darken all of them), they wiggle when you hold them, and you can move between pages.
    2007 meets 1982: iPhone + akaRemote > (lotsa stuff >) > TB-303: Controlling the Bassline with the Accelerometer

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i think that is an iphone problem.

always when you have the iphone standby (lockscreen), the wifi disconnects and Edge try to connect... that is an iphone problem..

Quote Originally Posted by WiFone View Post
    Well it must be my particular heavily hacked & modded system, I also beta tested many different versions of iToday and vWallpaper and ran into some problems with those (which is expected as part of beta testing).

The problem I was having is what I call 'unresponsive SpringBoard': you can not push the power button to lock the screen (it does show ''slide to power off" when holding it longer though) and you can not start the apps by touching them. They will still 'darken' if you touch them and stay that way (one by one you can darken all of them), they wiggle when you hold them, and you can move between pages.
    If you uninstall screwcommon It will fix that problem. But you will not be able to use vwallpaper.

man, that is an excellent program......great work/

man, that is an excellent program......great work.
    Last edited by happynation; 05-14-2008 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My phone is stuck everytime i reboot with the disable/enable intelliscreen...I can hook up iphonebrowser but the disable and enable buttons wont do anything when i push them. I have a lock code set so i cant even type in the unlock code to get into the phone. I really dont feel like restoring the phone. any help?

I think it would be sweet, like the update section says, to have an opacity setting but to also allow video wallpaper to be shown at the lock screen behind the info like itoday.

Quote Originally Posted by scsi View Post
    This looks amazing, have been waiting for a proper "today screen" since I got my iPhone. Now, I just miss a reminder function, that makes a sound every 5 minutes if you have an unread sms or a missed call, and I would be a.. what's the expression.. "happy camper"?
    smsnotify can do this and run on 1.1.4. there is a thread about it on mmi somewhere, i'll find it and edit this post.

EDIT
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92861
    Last edited by ajustcircle; 05-14-2008 at 04:37 PM. Reason: found thread

Updating to 0.8 caused my iphone to restart when I'm on the lock screen and when using other apps (Didn't have this problem in 0.7). Will disable for now.

hi,
    Can we have the RSS news feed from the BBC in the next version.

Another suggestion will be Stock quotes from Yahoo.

thanks for a really useful app

eddie

Thanks psuskeels for the great app.
    I am having an issue with weather for Toronto canada
    I tried Toronto, and Toronto,CA
    but it never shows any weather on the lock screen, just blank.

Any ideas?

iPhone? More like MyPhone flrdotcom's Avatar
    Thanks

great app, i have found NO issues so far. BUT its almost pointless to have some of this stuff on the lockscreen when you only have like 10 secs to read it? then your phone goes to sleep. Is there a way to extend the time it goes to sleep on the lockscreen?

great app bro, keep up your hard work, i just dont see my self using this.

I just installed this and now it takes forever to check my earthlink account (well over a minute when used to take 10 seconds or less before). Sometimes it doesn't even stop spinning the wheel when I'm in the email program. I have deactivated the Mail portion of IS and even set auto check to off as well. I've rebooted the phone as well.

Couple of questions:

How does IS Autocheck mail differ from or interact with the phone's auto check settings?

In the mail program what is the spinning wheel at the top doing when the bottom wheel isn't there?

How often does it check the weather and when?
    Last edited by darngooddesign; 05-14-2008 at 05:44 PM.
    Various 'Books old and new
    8 Giggity, Giggity, Gigg-it-y.

is there a way to add different news sources?

also, why do some text messages show up with contact name and some do not? their numbers are in the same format – (XXX) XXX-XXXX. i can't seem to find a pattern as only a few have a 1 in front of the area code, but that doesn't seem to matter, some show up some don't for those too.
    Last edited by ajustcircle; 05-14-2008 at 06:01 PM. Reason: another question

Page 11 of 105 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast