Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Quote Originally Posted by tosbsas View Post
    hm looks like saurik already reacted - so far no update information here

Ruben

@003
    One question? Does the updated version show the perfomance setting again?

Ruben
    The new version does not have the performance settings.

Saurik mentioned linking the .dylib of an app such as Intelliscreen into the DynamicLibraries folder. He said it was fairly easy. Does anyone know how to do this or point me in the right direction?

ok another reason not to install it - skype works here only with that thing tunred off

Ruben

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

attempted to uninstall intelliscreen yesterday, but ended having to restore my phone because it caused all of the other mobilesubstrate apps to stop working

ditto.. Same Problem here.

Stay Away from IntelliScreeen!

Bait and Switch. I'm demanding my money back from them.

Yeah it sucks...unfortunately I am going to keep updating until 3.0 comes out, then it's bye bye IS.

Funny how after this whole Rock Your Phone BS came out, the devs don't come on to this forum and respond anymore huh???

Pansy asses.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Houdini7 View Post
    ditto.. Same Problem here.

Stay Away from IntelliScreeen!

Bait and Switch. I'm demanding my money back from them.
    let me know if you're successful in getting your money back.

I do agree with many of your feelings about the whole Rock your Phone dependancy, but intelliscreen and the new MyProfiles are both MUST HAVE applications IMO.

Sure, I would rather have all updates done within Cydia, but I also understand what the rock your phone offers to 3rd party developers. The auto purchase, processing, and licensing like the App Store is very attractive for jailbreak developers that actually want to get paid for there work.

The Rock your Phone desktop application (For Mac) left my phone in restore mode when I allowed it to ATTEMPT to install Rock.app on my iPhone. So I am pleased Intelliborn offers this application in Cydia. We do NOT have to install the desktop application at all.

I have always considered Intelliscreen, winterboard, cycorder and now MyProfiles as the main reason I jailbreak, so having a special update application (Rock.app) is not the worst thing that can happen to us. And may actually help us when we get that new iPhone this summer.

Maybe we should ask Cydia why they dont work on the Cydia Store a bit, after all, Rock Your Phone is just a better Cydia.

BTW, Skype problems have been fixed in latest versions of Rock and IS.

I'm still with IS.

I tried out MyProfiles and I dig it, though, i'm going to wait(hope!) for future updates that make it at little easier to figure out. I'm pretty good with tech stuff, but the MyProfile setup is a bit un-user friendly.

Shinner23:
    So whats MyProfile?
    Any links or info?
    Cant find it in Cydia...

Quote Originally Posted by Shinner23 View Post
    I'm still with IS.

I tried out MyProfiles and I dig it, though, i'm going to wait(hope!) for future updates that make it at little easier to figure out. I'm pretty good with tech stuff, but the MyProfile setup is a bit un-user friendly.
    The MyProfile setup seems pretty straight forward to me, but then im coming from using PhoneAlarm on Windows Mobile and thats a cluster FU@% to setup.

MyProfiles Information
    MyProfiles Manual
    Intelliborn Forums

It's very impressive for a beta, and only hope it improves with iPhone v3.0 "Notification Services".
    Last edited by interstink; 04-07-2009 at 05:26 PM.

I really am just trying to set up a "night profile" that allows me to keep the ringer on, but turn vibrate and new email noise/vibrate off, w/out having to go to "Settings" everyday turning it on/off.(I know that doesn't take much effort do, just want to avoid that step.)

Ok, thanks for info, but MyProfile seems to be nothing for me.

Hey All -
    - So obviously IntelliScreen 2.55 is out on Cydia.

Summary of Changes from 2.32 to 2.55
    =============
    - Skype Compatibility
    - Status Bar activation from any app
    - Removal of Perf Boost (causing issues for other devs)
    - Fix for weather for intl locations
    - Integration with Rock Your Phone/Rock Extensions

I know some of you have initially not been excited about installing Rock Your Phone. However, it makes the most sense for IntelliScreen primarily for the benefit of managing license transfers. Previously, licenses we're tied to serial #'s. When you broke your phone, upgraded, etc. some users purchased a new license, some transferred, some contacted support, etc. It was an painful process. With Rock Your Phone - it's automatic - the license is tied to your RockID (email).

As far as the impact to you - it's an installation of about 500kb on your iPhone (hopefully you have the space ), an additional icon, and an enhanced version of mobilesubstrate (rock extensions). Granted, there were previous issues with uninstalling, etc. but these (to our knowledge) have been ironed out, and thus we made the decision to bring all IntelliScreen users over.

If there are any specific items of concern that you need addressed, post or PM. I am committed to making more enhancements for IntelliScreen (I know it's been awhile) but MyProfiles, Elert, etc have kept me busy.

Thank you all for your patience and support for IntelliScreen.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

psuskeels:
    Is it true you lose Intellidial when upgrading?

Quote Originally Posted by theplague View Post
    psuskeels:
    Is it true you lose Intellidial when upgrading?
    Not really. You lose it as a part of Intelliscreen but as a licensed subscriber you can download the Intellidial prgram for free.

Intellidial is free for people who purchased Intelliscreen originally. Unfortunately it crashes for me when I try to use it.

i upgraded and now it says i don't have a valid licence..argh

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    Intellidial is free for people who purchased Intelliscreen originally. Unfortunately it crashes for me when I try to use it.
    Then again it's USELESS!!!!
    Give me a call when e v e r y t h i n g about this is solved...
    ******* clowns.

(TheOrioles: this is not directed to you)

Intellidial works great with the new version. Haven't seen it crash. I would recommend uninstall and re-install. Also check to be sure you are running the latest versions of Rock.app and extensions.

Punisher: Run rock.app and login using your Rock Your Phone username/password. Everything updated for me almost magically.

Quote Originally Posted by interstink View Post
    Punisher: Run rock.app and login using your Rock Your Phone username/password. Everything updated for me almost magically.
    Yup i did that and no go. I think my licenses got mixed up when I transferred from one iphone to the other. Anyways psu is looking into it.

Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 ... LastLast