+ Reply
Page 100 of 105 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2092

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Mine hasn't sucked since the 2.2 update.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Mine hasn't sucked since the 2.2 update.

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

All - IntelliScreen 2.47 is now available on Rock Your Phone. All existing customer licenses will transfer automatically.

2.47 Updates
    ===============
    - Access IntelliScreen from any app via tapping statusbar

2.47 Bug Fixes
    ===============
    - 2008 repeating calendar appts may show up
    - Date clock not updating when IntelliAlert view shown
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

any idea how this works with yellowsnow and jailbreak and all that?

Ruben

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    All - IntelliScreen 2.47 is now available on Rock Your Phone. All existing customer licenses will transfer automatically.

2.47 Updates
    ===============
    - Access IntelliScreen from any app via tapping statusbar

2.47 Bug Fixes
    ===============
    - 2008 repeating calendar appts may show up
    - Date clock not updating when IntelliAlert view shown
    Has this been tested along side SBSettings so as it works properly?

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

The statusbar has the capability to be disabled. I don't think there's a way to use both.

Also - we have developed MyProfiles - which allows you to implement a profile with specific settings, and you can switch via holding down the home button and pressing volume up and down. It has a rules engine to implement those profiles (ie, connected to a specific wifi, bluetooth, gps location, time of day, charging, low battery).
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Livin the iPhone Life TheOrioles33's Avatar
    Thanks

@psuskeels - Intelliscreen updates will no longer be available via Cydia? Rock the Phone isnt working for me so how will I get updates? Thanks.
    Last edited by TheOrioles33; 03-12-2009 at 10:55 PM.

Thanks

Ok, I'm staying with the current version. Will not jump on the Rock the Phone wagon.
    But erm, I HOPE the old version will still be in Cydia also in the future?!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Note: Currently we require the soft unlock in order to install the Rock.app on your phone. We are working on an option for existing Cydia users to install the Rock.app without the need to perform the soft unlock.

Thats what Rock the phone developers say -sounds gooooood

Ruben

iPhone? More like MyPhone bbplayer5's Avatar
    Thanks

Pretty ridiculous that you are making us use rock my phone to update this software. Cydia was nice and easy to use and every phone has it. Now we have to use some random 3rd party app to update our software?!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bbplayer5 For This Useful Post:

jimstr (03-16-2009)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Causes me to have APPLE LOGO Stick after it installs, have to do a full restore last night, wont put this on my phone till those issues are resolved, bummer I love intelliscreen hope he allows another way
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Thanks

Rock my phone crashed my phone... Intelliscreen isnt worth this hassle. Either continue updates on cydia and have purchasing through your new lame program, or just refund everyone that ever bought it. Ridiculous.

Livin the iPhone Life TheOrioles33's Avatar
    Thanks

Agree with post #1989 and had the same issues as #1990 and #1991.

I really want to know how to update to the latest of Intelliscreen without Rock the Phone installed.
    Last edited by TheOrioles33; 03-13-2009 at 02:42 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

agreed with above. if a vendor honors the customer, they make it as easy as possible to get and update. changing the entire way people do this is a retarded business move.

a smarter way would be to transition over to the new rockthephone crap by telling customers this update is available on cydia but will be the last one offered in that location. for future updates use rockthephone.

That way the rockthephone people could develop a way to get there app through cydia.
    32GB Black 3G[S]
    Blackra1n'd RC3

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Id like to add that the ROCK app crashed my phone too.
    I ONLY got the ROCK app to upgrade Intelliscreen. (Which I wasnt crazy about to begin with..)
    I initially didn't have any of problems that everybody else was talking about. I upgraded Intelliscreen and everythinig seemed ok.
    Then all of the sudden Intelliscreen decided it didnt want to load. So I loaded up the intelliscreen settings spp to make sure it was setup correct, and sure enough it was. The I checked the ROCK app Extensions Manager to make sure Intelliscreen was enabled. (it was..)
    So I decided to reboot. Now all I get is the "White Apple" load screen.
    Yea!
    Now Im restoring. I actually PAID for a Premium license and now Im hoping somebody cracks the new version so I can download it from Cydia.

Id also like to add that I'm very cautious about what I install and what I dont. I dont have have a billion random apps installed. I install what I need. My phone has been running flawlessly for months now. I think its safe to say it was the ROCK app that casued my problem.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Rock this
    As a PAYING CUSTOMER of BOTH Vonagent *and* Intelliscreen I'd love to know when I can get the newest versions THROUGH CYDIA.

Are you seriously expecting me to install another application which I have NO use or room on my phone for, which MANY users have been having issues with, and which I DO NOT WANT, just to get updates for products I have supported and purchased?

C'mon...seriously?

I can't begin to explain my frustration with you shoving this Rock My Crap down your users throats.

You have always been very responsive with updates when users had issues in the past, I give a lot of credit for that. I hope that the same will happen in this instance.

Thanks

No comment from the developer on this?

Huge mistake. HUGE.

Thanks

how do I disable the status bar images?
    No link... Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a suggestion:

IS should not come up touching the status bar because there are at least two apps that use the same method: SBSettings and Safari (sliding the finger across the bar and touching it respectively). So both functions are performed when the status bar is touched (IS and one of the others)

Instead the app should appear using a double tap for example, that way there would be no conflict

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bbplayer5 View Post
    No comment from the developer on this?

Huge mistake. HUGE.
    I am with you on this one.

I am now using a combo of Notifier, Lock Calendar, and WeatherIcon to do everything that IS used to do for me.

All free. All from Cydia. All NOT from RYP (aka Complete Restore you iPhone central).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wow, seriously? Everyone who paid for this application is cutoff if they only use Cydia? This is ridiculous. I bought IS, but I will NOT install RockYourPhone. And here I've been raving to all my non-jailbreak friends about how IS is the reason to jailbreak. This is super lame.