+ Reply
Page 10 of 105 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Non of my apps will launch on the springboard. I uninstalled it last night and reinstalled it this morning. Im at work right now so i cant really do anything.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Non of my apps will launch on the springboard. I uninstalled it last night and reinstalled it this morning. Im at work right now so i cant really do anything. But heres a short list of apps I have installed that I think might have conflicts with his one.

vwallpaper, screwcommon, ringtones, I recently tried out iToday then uninstalled it but that was before I installed this.

Edit: I got it working again after a few reboots. Note I could not lock the screen ether. My only option was to power off and restart. I noticed I only run into this problem when I respiring. Installing a theme, hiding something with poof or bossprefs ext.

Edit2: its definitely after a respiring I have this problem. I just installed an update for gpsphone and Im now rebooting again.

Edit3: uninstalled screwcommon and all is good. Now I don't know what i want more this or vwallpaper and ringtones. LOL. hopefully this gets fixed. I really like all three.
    Last edited by jimbeam4581; 05-14-2008 at 11:58 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I got this running on my phone, works great but i have a few questions. i cant get the calender to show, also i have it set to check email but when i get a new email it doesnt tell me i have to go to my mail and check it 1st. how do i change this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

First, thanks psuskeels for your amazing creation! And for great support to us mere mortals hehe.
    Here's a modded Other.artwork for you all, so that you get the bubbles fit more nicely with the lock screen images.

You need to put it in /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/
    Respring after doing that.
    Don't forget to backup your original other.artwork, just in case.
    Cheers.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by beatoven; 05-14-2008 at 11:50 AM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to beatoven For This Useful Post:

.:MirrorminD:. (05-14-2008), Alperovich (05-14-2008), juato4 (05-14-2008), okam (05-14-2008), phonemd (05-14-2008)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    nice app

installed it, and after configuring and a reboot, i got the weather on the Lock screen (i only wanted that). when i slide to unlock, i have to insert my codelock, and it starts with 0, but the other digits i couldnīt touch... i was stuck... i thought... after a few moments i got to my Springboard anyways; i donīt know how, but i got in.
    for now i will wait to next version before i enable it again, and for me itīs important to have the codelock on...

keep up the nice work

how much will it cost when itīs out of beta?
    Turimblar

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Upgraded my ipod touch to 1.1.4 for this... *crosses fingers*

Thanks

well i have a small problem:

-when im ever on slide screen..i get asked to enable intelliscreen.
    after i enable in about 30s it'll ask me again to enable or it reloads

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi, im from singapore and my country's calling code is +65. my phone is on FM1.1.4 and my sms screen only shows 65XXXXXXXX rather than the contact. is there anything i can do about it or it will be addressed in the next update?

amazing app by the way. really love it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello there. First of thx for your work. I am having trouble with this application, my iphone was stucked in the grey apple thingy and it wouldnt boot up so i went in SCP and manualy deleted the aplication but now my itunes wont regocnise my iphone. The thing is that after i deleted the .app folder now i cant unistall it and my ipod is ****** up :S
    Here is my .plist file. i hope someone can help :S

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>EnvironmentVariables</key>
    <dict>
    <key>DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES</key>
    <string>/Library/Intelliborn/intelliScreen:/Library/Frameworks/iBlacklist.framework/iblacklist.dylib:/Applications/WeLyrics.app/Lyrics.dylib:/Library/RingtonesApp/RingtonesHook.dylib</string>
    </dict>
    <key>Label</key>
    <string>com.apple.SpringBoard</string>
    <key>MachServices</key>
    <dict>
    <key>com.apple.springboard.migserver</key>
    <true/>
    </dict>
    <key>OnDemand</key>
    <false/>
    <key>ProgramArguments</key>
    <array>
    <string>/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SpringBoard</string>
    </array>
    <key>ServiceIPC</key>
    <false/>
    <key>UserName</key>
    <string>mobile</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Great App..

I have a prob with it though.. When I remove the "News, SMS, add my zipcode for weather, and set calendar to today" and then apply the screen flashes once then the lock screen shows up asking for my password. But the new changes doesnt apply, I would still see the Colo spring weather and the news still shows up.

When I restart my iphone I have to agree again to the rules and when i start the app the notes appear again (order the intelli menu and the other note).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Awesome app! The best idea ever... I hope Rip Dev team starve to death lol

But my e-mails still doesn't show up at the unlock screen... what's going on? I'm using iPod Touch 1.1.4

Thanks

Did u respring after?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Midoe, the developer are working in that. maybe we have a fix soon.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Alright ;D I'll stay tuned!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default mail not showing up any hep?
    Hey fellas I have trouble with mail keep saying database in use by mail with please wait. Any know why my mail is not showing up even though I have unread and read mail? Thanks
    [IMG]http://www.modmyi.com/siggen/sigs/30510698.png[\IMG]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by im-foney View Post
    Hey fellas I have trouble with mail keep saying database in use by mail with please wait. Any know why my mail is not showing up even though I have unread and read mail? Thanks

same thing up with me here!

respring or reboot or reset the app doesn't solve the problem at all, tried to change settings as well... nothing.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Just had this issue. I got a few texts (still pops up btw) and as I open the SMS app and start typing a reply, the phone goes black and I realize it's just auto-locked..

On another instance when it happened again, I "slide to unlock" and my dock was gone. Like, phone, safari, mail, ipod. I couldn't click anything. So I hard reset the phone.

Looks like I'm having trouble getting the phone to lock aswell. I click the power button, but it lags, so I end up pressing it more than I have to.

Loving this app, but might un-install if this happens again. Still would be glad to donate and I'm sure any updates will probably have me running back if by chance I do un-install.

Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Please make Celsius Weather possibility for European users

Thanks

Where have you been all my life?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Green Apple
    Thanks

I like this application but it takes up too much space on the screen. Maybe if they showed up as tabs on the side of the screen more people would be inclined to use it. Kinda like little docked windows that move into view when you select them.
    Last edited by BreakTheChains; 05-14-2008 at 01:17 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

i keep getting errors when i get an sms, and hit your red button to launch it. it worked a few times. but it does crash and hard reboot then shut down ur program. it gave me a huge text box to report to you but i needed my phone and jus clicked okay or whatever.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4