Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: rSBT Now Working With 1.1.1!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stealth1029's Avatar
    Thanks

Default rSBT Now Working With 1.1.1!
    Version 1.14 at http://code.google.com/p/customize/ Allows rSBT to finally work in 1.1.1! It is currently not available in installer, but will be soon, when SpicyChicken finishes testing. SWEET!

Great news Thanks for getting SpicyChicken on the fix..

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Any other changes? Does it fix the ability to not change sounds?

yep its working for me, altought somehow old wersin was working on my 1.1.1 as well.. hmm to bad there is no hide icon option ? can this be fixed somhow ? i dont whant to looke at ituenstore and stock icons

Glad he finally updated it!

He does say though:
    NOTE: THIS VERSION IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH FIRMWARE 1.1.1 AND UP

Hooray for the original beta testers .. lol. We we willing to frig up our phones if it didn't work, for the greater good!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    yep its working for me, altought somehow old wersin was working on my 1.1.1 as well.. hmm to bad there is no hide icon option ? can this be fixed somhow ? i dont whant to looke at ituenstore and stock icons
    there was a hide icon option from day one of rsbt. When you look at the list of icons drag the icons that you want to hide into the "Hidden" Section of the list.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Livin the iPhone Life iphonejeff's Avatar
    Thanks

i had it before all of you..
    mod edit, old signature removed

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    there was a hide icon option from day one of rsbt. When you look at the list of icons drag the icons that you want to hide into the "Hidden" Section of the list.
    Please don't speak if you haven't downloaded and used the latest version. With this version, there is no hide icon feature .. yet .. as TheSpicyChicken is just getting the important thing out of the way first .. Customizing icon order. He will be working on the hidding icon option soon.

Please be patient people. This is STILL BETA!! It's solid, iphonejeff and I can attest for that .. but it is still beta

Sweet, glad to see this happen, I was getting tired of editing my M68AP.plist lol

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,805 Times in 1,226 Posts

Awesome, I love this guy.

No hidden means I stay at 1.14 instead of 1.15.

Oh lame, not in 1.14 either.
    Last edited by Kyle Matthews; 11-12-2007 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

A couple of notes:

- It wouldn't launch for me until I replaced my M68AP.plist with a stock version.

- once I got it to launch, it seems quite stable and works as advertised

- I had to manually edit to have 6 icons in the dock. But once I did that, it left the dock alone as long as I didn't change anything there.

- Since there's no hidden section, it keeps adding the FieldTest and Demo apps back in, even if I manually delete them from the M68AP.plist

For now, I'm going back to manual editing.

Well I just upgraded before reading this, so now I have the new version, and Im not very happy that I upgraded. Im happy that they are moving forward, but I wish the icon order section was better. So I just asked Ste if they could put 1.13 back up so people could download that instead. Anyway, this is what my rSBT looks like.

Ver 1.15 is out, still no hidden app, i dont want to see demo.app and fieldtest.app. Come on spicychicken

Before I f up my phone, if I just replaced the stuff from my 1.13 download over my newly downloaded 1.15, would that work in bringing back 1.13? Like using iPhoneBrowser, just click and drag the stuff over each thing?

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

1.16 is out on the site, I'm waiting for my phone to finish syncing before I can install it. Updated to 1.1.2, so its copying all my music back over.

Edit:

Hidden section is not back in 1.16
    Last edited by PhoneLine; 11-12-2007 at 06:41 PM.

As of now, it is not on installer

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

I installed it manually. http://code.google.com/p/customize/

It's stated on the page that the hidden feature has been removed. It should be back in a future release from what the site says.

Very glad there are some updates, but I'm staying on 1.13 until the hidden feature is fixed, and it is confirmed to work on 1.0.2.

I'll just have to put up with that little red dot for a while. =D

Update:
    Version 1.16 is up on Installer!
    Let us know how it works out.
    Last edited by Dash-2; 11-12-2007 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneLine View Post
    I installed it manually. http://code.google.com/p/customize/

It's stated on the page that the hidden feature has been removed. It should be back in a future release from what the site says.
    how do u installed manually? i just updated but i want to put customize v1.13 back in my phone.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast