Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: rSBT Now Working With 1.1.1!

Nooooooooooo!
    what on earth happened? after upgrading to 1.1.1 i just modded my M68AP.plist file and all was fine! but now after installing the updat i have all the hidden apps on my springboard again? sorry mate but this definately aint NO FIX! even when i try to manually set my M68AP.plist back to the old settings i have vielttest and demo on my springboard (I did not have these before this "update"!
    please, please, please fix this or atleast tell me how i can get the old customize back on my phone.. this sucks (more then) bigtime

ps sorry for the rant.. customize is a wicked app but this downdate really screwed me over, i had everything wprking great, ran the update just opened rSBT to check what was changed.. saw the missing "hidden" so went straight back to springboard.. but too late, already got a forced save and springboard restart.. resulting in a big springboard mess full of (originally) hidden icons

oh great, just tried to put 1.13 on again.. but now all my icons are gone and i seem to now have an iPod? aaargh!
    Last edited by sjowol; 11-13-2007 at 08:32 AM.

I am in the same boat...1.17 changed my dock icons. They are not in the list to rearrange them. Videos and Music are not in the list to change them around. I removed 1.17 to get everything back, and my springboard and dock is still screwed up and I got a crazy demo Icon. I have not installed this before and appreciate the apps, but this version has got some issues.

Anyone know how to rearrange the icons by getting into the filesystem.

Smo

DAMN. I lost the hide icons feature and the default system Sounds etc. I tried restoring to the prev backup feature in it - but did not work. DO NOT upgrade.

Now If I want to 'reset' my iPhone v1.1.1 (unlocked non AT&T) to get rid of this, What should I do?. Do I need to again do the revirginization and unlock ?. Please guide.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by vinodis; 11-13-2007 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

a lot of you dudes should really start reading the release notes before upgrading your apps.

"more info>"

Are any of you even going into customize, and changing what you have? There is now an option to choose what firmware you are running, and if you are running an iPhone or an iPod Touch. I feel bad for spicychicken having to put up with people who complain about free stuff, seriously

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

lol works beautifully despite all the whining! lookin forward to hiding icons but its whatever for now!
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

hey guy i have updated to 1.17 and notice that rsbt is going into my wallpaper and not show anything at all it just the wallpaper....it does not crash and it let me press the home button kick out to home....it has my icon saved the way i last left it.....so no biggie but is anyone have this problem??? also notice that the setting that was in 1.16 is not there no more what happen to this feature??

Quote Originally Posted by JMIGUELES View Post
    hey guy i have updated to 1.17 and notice that rsbt is going into my wallpaper and not show anything at all it just the wallpaper....it does not crash and it let me press the home button kick out to home....it has my icon saved the way i last left it.....so no biggie but is anyone have this problem??? also notice that the setting that was in 1.16 is not there no more what happen to this feature??
    More info. iPhone or iPod touch? Which firmware version? How did you install, via Installer, or Manually? If you try to open it like 4 times in a row, does it finally work?

does anyone know how i can remove the "demoapp" and "fieldtest" icon??

Default problem
    First of all I do realize that this is a beta and I really appreciate the time that the developers are putting in to this. I want everyone to know I am not complaining because you can't expect things like this to be perfect. Anyway I am having a small problem. I have an ipod touch 1.1.1 customize is set up appropriately from those settings. I installed it from the installer. Everything is working fine except it lets me rearange all the icons but it does not show a music or video icon in the list of icons to rearrange. It shows an ipod icon instead. But in the actual springboard I dont have an ipod icon, I still have two seperate music and video icons. These icons are no longer on the dock and a pushed back to the last icons in the springboard. Since the dont show up in the rearrange menu I have no way of moving them back to the dock or even on to the first page. I tried uninstalling but that didnt change anything and it is doing the same thing after being reinstalled. Any help or insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
    This is BETA stuff. This is all FREE, will some of you chill. You aren't paying. He had to totally re-write his code from scratch, so can you just give him some time please, instead of constantly bringing up the fact that it doesn't hide icons? Can you NOT arrange your icons finally? Be happy about that. If he didn't release this, people would still be complaining about not being able to arrange icons at all. Now you can arrange them, and people can only complain about it not being able to hide icons. Geez, just give him time to finish coding his FREE app.
    bawwww, no one's b itching. criticism is normal, so shut up.

iphone, 1.1.1 updated thur installer , everythings else works fine only rsbt has this issue

I agree...no one was b itching. Criticism is normal and how else do you fix something unless you know what is wrong. For those who have a jacked up list of icon and uninstall does not fix it. Edit the springboard file you need and put them in the order you want.

smo

Default 1.1.7
    I'm on 1.1.2 and just installed customize 1.1.7 via the installer... I also have summerboard installed... I cant get customize to rearrange the icons on the screen... the native iphone icons are fine the way they are... i just want to change around the icons for the applications i installed....when change them in customize and press the home button, the screen refreshes but the icons are in the same place...any ideas?

is it me or the newest version doesn't allow me to have 5 icons in the dock?

Quote Originally Posted by hanz0e View Post
    bawwww, no one's b itching. criticism is normal, so shut up.
    .. people are b*tching. How can you complain about a feature not being there, as though you had no knowledge of it NOT being there? That's just stupidity. It says he's working on it, and had to recode from scratch basically. Breathe. Lol @ so shut up
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoman View Post
    I agree...no one was b itching. Criticism is normal and how else do you fix something unless you know what is wrong. For those who have a jacked up list of icon and uninstall does not fix it. Edit the springboard file you need and put them in the order you want.

smo
    Fixing a problem (the issues with iPod touches and docks) is understandable .. not the people complaining about hidden icons. That is not constructive criticism, as it clearly states that the code is being re-written, and the feature isn't implemented yet.

I can understand the people posting up VALID criticism, or about their issues with their docks and it crashing. The people who just post "GREAT!! But why the heck would they take out hidden icons??" is stupid, and to me, complaining about something that it squarely says is NOT implemented yet, but is coming back in the future. When reading through forums, EVERYONE wanted to rearrange icon order, so spicychicken fixed THAT issue first, by re-writting the code.

So as I said, stop complaining unless you have a real problem, and not just b*tching that you can't hide icons, when it says in the release info .. that you can't hide icons.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Customize 1.18 is out, and everyone can hide their icons again......even easier then before.

Now can everyone that was complaining say thank you to the nice spicy chick for the free work he's done?

iPhone? More like MyPhone rugbrn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneLine View Post
    Customize 1.18 is out, and everyone can hide their icons again......even easier then before.

Now can everyone that was complaining say thank you to the nice spicy chick for the free work he's done?
    agreed, however, the new way is VERY sensitive, BE CAREFUL while scrolling through your display order as not to toggle an icon as hidden by accident.

Does 1.18 include the number of icon on dock and SB option?

I"m wondering the same too. I like having 5 icons and scrolling feature on my dock/summerboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast