Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: rSBT Now Working With 1.1.1!

use winscp, drag and drop to applications folder and it will replace customize

Why on earth would they release this version without the hidden icon feature?

Quote Originally Posted by iAmLegend View Post
    Why on earth would they release this version without the hidden icon feature?
    I have no clue, that is a huge part of rearranging, but 1.16 was just to fix a bug. The official word is below.

Bug fix : There was a bug that was causes Icon Display Order to crash on opening, that is fixed.

This is BETA stuff. This is all FREE, will some of you chill. You aren't paying. He had to totally re-write his code from scratch, so can you just give him some time please, instead of constantly bringing up the fact that it doesn't hide icons? Can you NOT arrange your icons finally? Be happy about that. If he didn't release this, people would still be complaining about not being able to arrange icons at all. Now you can arrange them, and people can only complain about it not being able to hide icons. Geez, just give him time to finish coding his FREE app.

All you guys need to stop whining and moaning because you aren't getting what you want. The guy who made the Customize program is doing it out of generosity. Yeah sure, the hidden feature is nice, but you can just sit back and wait until it is implemented. Patience is everything.

Also, on a friendly un-moaning, whining, rude note, I would also like to see the Alphabetical function implemented back as well, if it isn't already in the works. I'm pretty anal when it comes to my icon order. Heck, I just spent five minuted re-arranging everything in the right order.

Thanks for the program,

32GB iPod Touch 2nd Gen

... I guess we just have to wait for another update to have hidden section b, I can't stand the two question mark icons displayed on my springboard ... I was xpecting to be able to put all Apple icons in the main springboard and 3rd party app to the 2nd using summberboard but it gets worse with 1.16

While you are waiting, you can use my patched 1.13 to work with 1.1.1 with hidden and should still sort (untested). I attached to a post in another category.

im fine on 1.15 right now. works great.

i just deleted field test app and demo app and im back with my good ol set of apps.

you can also use xlaunch to toggle the visibility of the demoapp and fieldtest app or watever other app you dont want to show

ok i downgraded and now everytime i go to open it, it gets stuck at thespicychiken screen then goes back to springboard any help

Dose anybody know if the Blank icon app works with it???

Thanks

Works like it says!

If we could arrange order according to page, that would be great. For instance, a game page, a utility page, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by sogo View Post
    Works like it says!

If we could arrange order according to page, that would be great. For instance, a game page, a utility page, etc.
    THAT is actually a PRODUCTIVE reply, lol. That's a great idea though. At that point though, we'd have to be able to click on one of the tabs (little dots) in summerboard, to scroll to the desired page, without flicking through each page. That would be cool. Good idea.

1.17 was just released, not sure what it updates

SO THEN STOP POSTING ABOUT THE UPDATES.

Obviously everyone is going to flock and update, and be pissed off that it doesn't have hidden icons.

This update addresses the dock crashing that some people were reporting. Ugh ..

I got a strange bug...

In the rSBT icon arrangement screen the last icon is below the bottom of the screen. If I scroll and stretch so I can see the very bottom I can see the icon but if I let go of the screen it pops up one icon and the bottom one is hidden below where I can reach. I have tried installing new apps and nomatter what the app is, the bottom one always goes beyond my reach at the bottom.

Also my camera and photos icons aren't even in the list. When I exit Customize and view my normal screen the photos and pictures are the last two in my list but I can't access them from within Customize.

To those interested, I've posted a copy of Customize 1.13 in the downloads section, feel free to use it until a less buggy version of Customize arrives. You'll have to install the file via iBrickr or a program to install PXL files through the PC/Mac. If anyone wants to put this on a source for installer we'd all appreciate it too!

A word of warning, uninstall Customize through installer first (if that's how you upgraded to 1.17) then install the PXL file. Failure to do so will cause the icon arrangement screen (rSBT) to become buggy and crash repeatedly. This does not brick your iphone.
    Last edited by Apollo_316; 11-13-2007 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
    THAT is actually a PRODUCTIVE reply, lol. That's a great idea though. At that point though, we'd have to be able to click on one of the tabs (little dots) in summerboard, to scroll to the desired page, without flicking through each page. That would be cool. Good idea.
    Actually, another good idea; tabs. But scrolling would still work just fine with my idea. I'm just glad for any type of updates; still missing the 200 updates a night from all these applications. And, I don't think there is anything wrong with the people b i t c h 'in, it just lets the developers know what features are really important to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    there was a hide icon option from day one of rsbt. When you look at the list of icons drag the icons that you want to hide into the "Hidden" Section of the list.
    no there isnt...
    Last edited by shoe; 11-13-2007 at 04:01 AM.

An update that I hope only I'm having in regards to downgrading this app to 1.13.
    - I have not been able to downgrade, even after uninstalling through installer, using Finder to ensure all Customize files are gone, and rebooting the phone. When I install it through iBrickr nothing ever shows up on the phone, though the phone does soft reset itself as though something was installed. lol not my day!

And Shoe, what Sogo said was right. He loosely used the word "option" ...I would have said "ability" but you could in fact drag an icon you wanted to hide down to just above the "Hidden Apps" column and then you had the ability to drag it into the hidden apps column and the column would expand to hold that icon, thus hiding it. (I can only speak on 1.13 as this is the only version I've used before today) I did this many times with AnySim (even though I prolly don't need it after sim unlocking) and other apps.

...same here - hiding icons is extremely important (relative of course) to me as I have my home button double tap set to launch Launcher - because of this I used to just have 12 icons on the home page (apps I use everyday) and then double tap to open other programs.

Hope an update is ready soon.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast