Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Feeds updatedis a discussion within the
Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launchesforums, a part of the
3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touchsection;
05-09-2008, 04:33 PM #1Feeds updated
The Feed's program has been updated. Its in modmyi repo
Looks like a good update
Three weeks and over 15,000 downloads after its initial public release, it is time for Feeds 0.3! It will be available through the ModMyI.com repository in the next few hours days. Although it was planned as a bug fix release, one or two new features still managed to sneak their way in:
* Feeds now contains language files for Chinese (thanks to Jay Sun!) and German. If you would like to use the application in your native language and have the impression that you can do better than Babelfish at providing the necessary translations, please contact me.
* Introduced the category view that allows you to filter your feeds by category and to hide items youíve already read.
* You can manually adjust the font size and padding of table cells to match the strength of your eyes and your fingersí clumsiness. In the current version a restart is necessary for the changes to take full effect.
* I added a link to the original article in the built-in entry browser. Neither does it look very elegant nor is it nice to navigate, but being an often requested feature, I added it nonetheless. Why do some people only aggregate summaries, anyway?
* A lot of bug fixes: people who are subscribed to a vast number of blogs should no longer experience crashes upon synchronizing; canceled subscriptions donít haunt you any longer; feeds with GET parameters in the URL work properly;
05-09-2008, 06:56 PM #2
hi Peteo, these app are great, however, after upgrade to version 0.35, the feeds wouldn't pickup any information from google reader, the previous version works fine.
also, I tried to refresh the feeds, nothing come in. also tried to clean the account and password and refilled again, doesn't work.
05-09-2008, 09:18 PM #3
I couldn't get any feeds at all (hitting sync showed "Syncing...." for a bit then crashed to the springboard). Completely uninstalling Feeds then installing it again fixed the problem.
05-10-2008, 01:59 AM #4
I'm sorry that you're having problems with the newest version. Did you have installed Feeds before? If yes, does an uninstall / reinstall help?
Also: did you install Feeds from another source (e.g. my own one, just copying it over with scp) that Installer / Cydia before?
Last edited by 424f; 05-10-2008 at 02:02 AM.
05-25-2008, 04:57 PM #5
07-30-2008, 09:08 AM #6
Will this be coming out for the App store? there is now a Feeds RSS program, but it isn't the same one (and it is by someone else.)
07-30-2008, 04:25 PM #7
0.4.3 Feeds is working fantastic for me. Syncs perfect after syncing read feeds are marked correctly in both Google feeds, and Feeds program.
In combination with imap on google mail on the iphone, this is the ultimate combo!
07-30-2008, 09:27 PM #8
Is this great program going to be updated to work with 2.0?