+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Bounce!

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ekx0_iphone-boucing-app-accelerometter_creation"]Video iPhone Boucing App (accelerometter) - iphone, boucing, app, accelerometter, accéléromètre - Dailymotion Share Your Videos@@AMEPARAM@@value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/1ua6Xwo1xzHdSnZOc"@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/1ua6Xwo1xzHdSnZOc[/ame] Here's a new app named Bouncy (I'm not the creator.) It's actually the easyest,
...
  1. #1
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Bounce!
    [ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ekx0_iphone-boucing-app-accelerometter_creation"]Video iPhone Boucing App (accelerometter) - iphone, boucing, app, accelerometter, accéléromètre - Dailymotion Share Your Videos@@AMEPARAM@@value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/1ua6Xwo1xzHdSnZOc"@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/1ua6Xwo1xzHdSnZOc[/ame]

    Here's a new app named Bouncy (I'm not the creator.) It's actually the easyest, greater and faster bounce app on an iPod Touch/iPhone.

    Go install it:

    Go on Installer
    -Sources
    -Edit(Top Right corner)
    -Add(Top Left corner)
    -Write: http://s.imov.eu
    -Click Ok
    -Go on the Install Section
    -Iphon.fr Section(or something like that)
    -Bounce!

    You can change the image(originaly the iphon.fr logo)
    in the folder, just make a png named iphonfr.png.

  2. #2
    iPhoneaholic EmoRebellion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    406
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

    Sweet! Now I have a nice pair of bouncing boobies on my phone! :-D

  3. #3
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trent J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 75 Times in 68 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EmoRebellion View Post
    Sweet! Now I have a nice pair of bouncing boobies on my phone! :-D
    Good idea!
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

  4. #4
    Livin the iPhone Life ajl917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,934
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 275 Times in 211 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Trent J. View Post
    Good idea!
    Where would this folder go?

    Nevermind, found it...
    Last edited by ajl917; 11-07-2007 at 06:56 PM.

  5. #5
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 42 Times in 29 Posts

    I changed the original graphics on mine that you can download here. I know, I went for the obvious. This is an actual screenshot. It definitely looks better in person seeing the ball in movement. Can't wait to see what others cook up.

    Last edited by kurosagi; 11-08-2007 at 02:01 AM.

  6. #6
    Livin the iPhone Life ajl917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,934
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 275 Times in 211 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kurosagi View Post
    I changed the original graphics on mine that you can download here. I know, I went for the obvious. This is an actual screenshot. It definitely looks better in person seeing the ball in movement. Can't wait to see what others cook up.

    How did you get rid of the text? Just delete it?

  7. #7
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 42 Times in 29 Posts

    there are three .png files within the bounce app. i just changed the one with text into a transparent .png file.

  8. #8
    Livin the iPhone Life ajl917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,934
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 275 Times in 211 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kurosagi View Post
    there are three .png files within the bounce app. i just changed the one with text into a transparent .png file.
    Like just a blank Photoshop file saved as a png?

  9. #9
    Retired Moderator Dash-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,080
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 222 Times in 184 Posts

    Want to upload your files kurosagi?
    That looks really cool =D

  10. #10
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Hello there,

    I'm Cedsoft, "creator" of this app (to be honest, I got a lot of inspiration and code samples from Sean Heber, the creator of iApp-a-day who share his sources at googlecode)

    This app is a first step to a MarbleMadness-like game using the iPhone accelerometer, more info on my blog : (sorry it's not translated to english yet) http://cedsoft.blogspot.com/2007/11/...sation-de.html

    I've found funny mods of the bouncing app over the web and it would be nice to collect them and have a picture gallery of them.
    I've just written a little entry about it with some instructions on my weblog : http://cedsoft.blogspot.com/2007/11/...p-customs.html

    Thanks you for trying the app :-)

    Cedric.
    Last edited by cedsoft; 11-09-2007 at 11:36 AM.

  11. #11
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 42 Times in 29 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cedsoft View Post
    Hello there,

    I'm Cedsoft, "creator" of this app (to be honest, I got a lot of inspiration and code samples from Sean Heber, the creator of iApp-a-day who share his sources at googlecode)

    This app is a first step to a MarbleMadness-like game using the iPhone accelerometer, more info on my blog : (sorry it's not translated to english yet) http://cedsoft.blogspot.com/2007/11/...sation-de.html

    I've found funny mods of the bouncing app over the web and it would be nice to collect them and have a picture gallery of them.
    I've just written a little entry about it with some instructions on my weblog : http://cedsoft.blogspot.com/2007/11/...p-customs.html

    Thanks you for trying the app :-)

    Cedric.


    i'm the one who posted the mods on my site. it's a fun little app and everyone i show it to can't stop playing with it. is there any way to have more than 1 item on there though?
    Last edited by kurosagi; 11-10-2007 at 12:33 AM.

  12. #12
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Stealth1029's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 43 Times in 23 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kurosagi View Post
    i'm the one who posted the mods on my site. it's a fun little app and everyone i show it to can't stop playing with it. is there any way to have more than 1 item on there though?
    If he has a source somewhere, it should be fairly easy to modify, and recompile it to get more than 1 item in there. I can't do this though cause I'm on windows

    Quote Originally Posted by kurosagi View Post
    I changed the original graphics on mine that you can download here. I know, I went for the obvious. This is an actual screenshot. It definitely looks better in person seeing the ball in movement. Can't wait to see what others cook up.

    I made my own too! Get it here



    I'm gonna try hockey up next!
    Last edited by Stealth1029; 11-10-2007 at 03:32 PM.

  13. #13
    Retired Moderator Dash-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,080
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 222 Times in 184 Posts

    Great themes so far!

    cedsoft, thanks for this great app!
    Can I request you change the name to just "Bounce" instead of BounceApp?
    The later gets cut off on the SpringBoard.

  14. #14
    Livin the iPhone Life ajl917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,934
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 275 Times in 211 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth1029 View Post
    If he has a source somewhere, it should be fairly easy to modify, and recompile it to get more than 1 item in there. I can't do this though cause I'm on windows



    I made my own too! Get it here



    I'm gonna try hockey up next!
    Hockey would be great. I was actually talking about this with my buddy, and if you look for Custom IceTime backgrounds on his site below, you might be able to use the one center ice pic. www.hockeywidgets.com Just a suggestion.

  15. #15
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Stealth1029's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 43 Times in 23 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Hockey would be great. I was actually talking about this with my buddy, and if you look for Custom IceTime backgrounds on his site below, you might be able to use the one center ice pic. www.hockeywidgets.com Just a suggestion.
    What I need is a good picture of a puck.

  16. #16
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 42 Times in 29 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    Great themes so far!

    cedsoft, thanks for this great app!
    Can I request you change the name to just "Bounce" instead of BounceApp?
    The later gets cut off on the SpringBoard.
    I actually did rename the app to just "Bounce" as i didn't like seeing the name get cut off also. Here is the link for the download.

  17. #17
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Hey, thanks for your comments.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth1029 View Post
    If he has a source somewhere, it should be fairly easy to modify, and recompile it to get more than 1 item in there. I can't do this though cause I'm on windows
    Actually you can. You just need a unix system (not only Mac). You can find a
    Unix-on-Windows program such as Cygwin to build with Windows.

    After that you can do the tutorial posted in the 3rd dev app topic : http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15087

    The source of the app is available there : http://cedsoft.blogspot.com/2007/11/...p-customs.html

    Quote Originally Posted by kurosagi View Post
    is there any way to have more than 1 item on there though?
    I'm just trying to add a more complex physic stuff to compute collisions between several objects depending on their mass, velocity, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    Can I request you change the name to just "Bounce" instead of BounceApp?
    The later gets cut off on the SpringBoard.
    D'oh ! I don't know why but it doesn't cut off on mine. (I have a 1.1.1 iPhone running Summerboard)
    I'll change the name to "Bounce" on the next version in the repository (AppTapp Installer) to make sure it appears the same for everyone.

    CeD.

  18. #18
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Stealth1029's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 43 Times in 23 Posts

    Hey, cedsoft, will my theme hold up during an installer update?

  19. #19
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I added http://s.imov.eu to the source but I don't see bounce app in the installer section...

    I did all the necessary steps ( refresh, close installer, went back in and refreshed but still no bounce app ). Any help?

  20. #20
    Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Welcome to Jamrock
    Posts
    1,337
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 62 Times in 61 Posts

    haha very nice but very useless
     Think Different

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts