Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: MyStacks (MyStackCtrl)

  1. #21
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rugbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    installed, edited, and working just fine here.

    one question though, anyone figure out how to change the icon when the stack is closed? I changed both icon.png and stackicon.png, and I see it when the stack is open but when it closes the icon gets 'stacked' over with the other icons...

    any ideas?

  2. #22
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    902
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 400 Times in 122 Posts

    I'm pretty sure that when the stack is closed three icons from it are shown stacked on top of eachother. I'm fairly certain that it is written into the program and is not customizable quite yet.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberGreg View Post
    Use at your own risk, seems fine to me but I don't want any crying

    Updated: 03-Nov-2007, now using MobileStacks code r79
    CyberGreg,

    How come you mentioned r79? The developer's website says r78 as the latest version.

  4. #24
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rugbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidetalker View Post
    I'm pretty sure that when the stack is closed three icons from it are shown stacked on top of eachother. I'm fairly certain that it is written into the program and is not customizable quite yet.
    I was starting to think tat was the case, oh well, its a sweet app regardless!

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by rperalta View Post
    CyberGreg,

    How come you mentioned r79? The developer's website says r78 as the latest version.
    When I downloaded the code it was release 79. Helps me keep track of things. I'm sure it's the same as the r78 zip file.

    Quote Originally Posted by rugbrn View Post
    installed, edited, and working just fine here.

    one question though, anyone figure out how to change the icon when the stack is closed? I changed both icon.png and stackicon.png, and I see it when the stack is open but when it closes the icon gets 'stacked' over with the other icons...

    any ideas?
    Once again, thanks for letting me know.... With the latest release, to change the icon that is displayed when the stack is closed, reorder your items, the three icons that you can see are #1, #3 and #5. So I want to see the iPod icon like a normal iPhone, so I set it to #5 and it ends up on top.



    I have it from the developer that he's just a couple weeks (please don't post back in 13 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes if its not released...) away from a fully integrated, customizable Stacks, then we won't need my hacked up one
    White 3G

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGreg For This Useful Post:

    rugbrn (11-04-2007)

  7. #26
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    902
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 400 Times in 122 Posts

    ahhhh i love it.

    EDIT: If anyone wants me to send them my edited MyStacks.app folder...lemme know
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -myiphone1.jpg   -myiphone2.jpg  
    Last edited by Sidetalker; 11-03-2007 at 03:58 PM. Reason: update

  8. #27
    Will you be able to have more than 5 apps in stacks?

  9. #28
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    902
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 400 Times in 122 Posts

    The developer has posted that the grid view is under consideration.
    maybez

  10. #29
    Seems the original MobileStacks has just been included in the Ste Package.

  11. #30
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Bernardino, CA
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidetalker View Post
    ahhhh i love it.

    EDIT: If anyone wants me to send them my edited MyStacks.app folder...lemme know
    Dude, I'm diggin your setup. What theme(s) you using? I like the default Apple minimalist view on my phone, but that's only because I haven't found a theme I really like yet. Yours, however, works wonderfully.

    Matt
    WHITE 32GB Verizon iPhone 4 - 6.0.1
    Dual 1.2 Ghz G4, OS X 10.4.11
    2.2 Ghz MacBook, OS X 10.7.5
    69 Nova
    71 Duster


  12. #31
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    902
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 400 Times in 122 Posts

    I found and amazing wallpaper and some slightly modified icons and built a theme myself. I'm more than happy to share

    I call it... Meadow. I know I am incredibly original.

    Oh yeah and I used customize for the smiley and the iPhone carrier thing too. You can find them in downloads or I can send them to you ready for customize. I'll be home in like 30 mins and we can talk

    100 POSTS W00T!!!1
    Last edited by Sidetalker; 11-03-2007 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  13. #32
    Looks like my chat with psychochromatic (creator of the MobileStack) pushed things in the right direction again.

    SVN rev 80 is out and it allows for app customization.

  14. #33
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    902
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 400 Times in 122 Posts

    something i just found...if you go to click mystack and you click the actual text that says mystack under the stack itself...it will bring you to that fuzzy picture with the paper and pencil and ruler and whatnot and you will most likely have to restart to get your phone working right again...just so ya know...

  15. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidetalker View Post
    something i just found...if you go to click mystack and you click the actual text that says mystack under the stack itself...it will bring you to that fuzzy picture with the paper and pencil and ruler and whatnot and you will most likely have to restart to get your phone working right again...just so ya know...
    Looks like that has been fixed in rev 80 but I'm not 100% sure.
    Check http://code.google.com/p/mobilestack/ wiki for details.

  16. #35
    Here's mine. I used one button dialers for my stacks.


  17. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by kurosagi View Post
    Here's mine. I used one button dialers for my stacks.
    Brilliant use for stacks.
    Just gave me an idea.

  18. #37
    Can we make this for 1.0.2? It would make more sense since we can't hide our apps on 2nd and 3rd pages.

  19. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Can we make this for 1.0.2? It would make more sense since we can't hide our apps on 2nd and 3rd pages.
    Sure you can.
    Standalone rSBT with blank.app does wonders in that department.

  20. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by kurosagi View Post
    Here's mine. I used one button dialers for my stacks.
    Nice idea but..... not really a one button dialer anymore

  21. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Can we make this for 1.0.2? It would make more sense since we can't hide our apps on 2nd and 3rd pages.
    this is installed on a 1.02 and working smoothly i might add.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •