Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: BeatPhone 0.2.6
10-25-2007, 02:09 PM #1
- Complete UI redesign
- Now you can edit drum patterns with the “Step Sequencer”
- Multi-touch support : tap 2 beats at the same time and use “function pads” to modify pads behavior ! (Functions are : “Loop Pad” and “Strudder Pad”
- BPM control via “Tap” pad and BPM slider
- Easily switch between workspaces: kit picker, beatbox/loops, step sequencer
- Support multiple kits ! See appropriate section on how to add your custom kits
- Comes with 3 new drum & sample kits ! Thanks “RP”
- Improved latency
10-25-2007, 02:50 PM #2
Wow, it takes up a lot a lot of space. But it was worth it! I've been waiting for an update, I love beatphone.
10-25-2007, 03:06 PM #3
Doesn't seem to work on 1.1.1, screen sits there for awhile and then goes back to the SpringBoard..
10-25-2007, 03:54 PM #4
multi touch support? yea right.
10-25-2007, 03:57 PM #5
If it doesn't work, make sure to change the permissions, same thing happened to me.
Multi-touch doesn't work right...
10-26-2007, 03:10 AM #6
11-05-2007, 11:58 PM #7
Please help…I installed everything with ibrickr to the appropriate folders but i get “Error: cant locate sample” when i try to open beatphone…I have firmware 1.0.2..Thanks
11-07-2007, 12:37 PM #8
11-07-2007, 06:28 PM #9
Connect via SSH, right click the file, and find the permissions. might be under Info. Change to 0755 or 0777..
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
11-07-2007, 07:35 PM #10
or....add it as a new source in installer!!...
...from his site...
Installing with Installer.app (AppTapp) — Follow this easy steps :
* Ensure you have Installer.app (AppTapp). If not, check their website
* Launch Installer.app and go to the “Sources” icon
* Press “Edit”, then “Add” and enter : http://bblk.net/iphone
* Press “OK”, then “Done” and “Refresh”
* Now naviguate trough “Music”, you should see BeatPhone 0.2.6. If you have previously installed BeatPhone 0.2.4 with Installer.app, you should see an update for BeatPhone.
* Install (or update) it and enjoy !
...enjoy the new stock kits...
11-07-2007, 09:21 PM #11
I had the same problem, to solve it I created a directory under var/root/media/BeatPhone and installed all files from the media folder from the beatphone download to it.
11-08-2007, 12:18 AM #12
How can i change the permissions to 755...with mobilefinder the most i can get is 511...many thanks!
11-08-2007, 09:46 AM #13
doesn't work for me, and i changed all the permissions to 0777, they were 0755
11-10-2007, 07:29 AM #14
check if the folder itself is set to 755. not just the files inside it
use chmod -R 755 ./beatphone or whatever
11-10-2007, 09:11 PM #15
After the new installer fix it works great now...Thanks for an awesome application...maybe in couple of years people can produce albums with their iphones....
11-11-2007, 02:35 PM #16
11-23-2007, 09:37 AM #17
Can someone tell me why installer keeps telling me there is an update for Beatphone. I installed 0.2.6. The second that was done, installer showed an update available. I install that but it just seems to bring the app back to 0.2.4. Once that's done installing BEHOLD!!! There is another update!! Back to 0.2.6?? It's will just keep repeating this as long as you want! What up??
11-23-2007, 10:13 AM #18
same here... just learned to ignore it. haha...
try taking out mateos source from your installer sources.
that might do the trick?
11-27-2007, 11:06 PM #19
yeah i been getting the same problem since i updated to 0.2.6. Its just annoying to see an update but its actually a downgrade.
12-04-2007, 12:57 AM #20
I had this running fine in the past but now on either of our 2 phones, I can't get any volume out of it. Can barely hear anything despite the phone's volume at max. ???