Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ushow.com is up

Whatever man i am donating anyway in hopes that it does come through.

woahhh!! so much hustle for this app. Probably will go into the record books as the most awaited and faught after app for iphone ever.

has anybody gotten this app yet? I sent my email forever ago and havent gotten a reply. I know it takes a while to get a reply but just wondering if anyone actually has this.

I got mine and I was Rick Roll'd!!!

jk

When did you get it?

damn x..your post got me excited for like two seconds until I saw the jk..I hate you

Did u ?? Have'nt even got a confirmation mail yet, hope we get the plesure to try it too...

LoL omfg, u got me there :-)
    Last edited by CoBra1; 05-02-2008 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

all in favor of starting to bash x for the blue balls say I! haha we'll move from drunk to x!

Hehe sorry ya'll, but you've been Rick Roll'd

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP!!!

Gotta liven up the mood around here

lolllolo now that's some funny ****.... Lololol

What's going on with drunknbass? He closed all comments on the iPhone Video Recording thread on http://monsterandfriends.com and posted this:

"THANKYOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS IMMATURE. COMMENTS WILL NEVER REOPEN IN THIS THREAD, IF YOU CONTINUE POSTING COMMENTS IN OTHER THREADS RELATED TO THIS YOU WILL BE BANNED.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon0104 View Post
    What's going on with drunknbass? He closed all comments on the iPhone Video Recording thread on http://monsterandfriends.com and posted this:

"THANKYOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS IMMATURE. COMMENTS WILL NEVER REOPEN IN THIS THREAD, IF YOU CONTINUE POSTING COMMENTS IN OTHER THREADS RELATED TO THIS YOU WILL BE BANNED.
    People were saying he isnt a good role model to his kids because he dosent fullfil promises. It was getting pretty personal over an app drunknbass has worked his *** off on for months and months, getting involved with some huge sites and then people attacking him for not delivering on probably the best iPhone app to be made so far...

im not defending nor knocking anyone down.. but honestly we don't know its the best iPhone app made so far.. we have no idea what the app can do or has as of features.. we really have no idea, because all we've ever seen is two screen shots, or three, and the 5 second poc which was just video and no controls... and a site which does nothing.. idk im not saying hes not going to do anything; he may, but who knows really there's no reason for people to knock on him though considering, he really doesn't owe anything
    Last edited by kriffer; 05-03-2008 at 10:44 PM. Reason: spelling

just forget ushow..use iphone video recorder..discuss ushow when it comes out

iShow, weShow, we all scream for USHOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    People were saying he isnt a good role model to his kids because he dosent fullfil promises. It was getting pretty personal over an app drunknbass has worked his *** off on for months and months, getting involved with some huge sites and then people attacking him for not delivering on probably the best iPhone app to be made so far...
    lol best iphone app so far??? We've never even seen it? How do we know? Will we ever know? Some people on his site were crazy and were probably 10. He opened up that can of worms when he set a date and didn't follow. So who's fault is it? His own imo.

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

damn i see that people are talking like this app ia a god given right. let the man do his work and if he never releases it, oh well. he did a great job proving that video was done and i wouldnt be surprised if he dropped the whole project with the way people have been talking about him. this makes me go =[
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid View Post
    damn i see that people are talking like this app ia a god given right. let the man do his work and if he never releases it, oh well. he did a great job proving that video was done and i wouldnt be surprised if he dropped the whole project with the way people have been talking about him.

Well spoken words.

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid View Post
    this makes me go =[
    ROFL LOL
    wwjd

iPhone? More like MyPhone iChopPryde's Avatar
    Thanks

I think him closing down the comments section was a good idea people need to stop caring and just focus on the other video app recorder we now have one so who cares about DnB the only thing that pisses me off is the fact I donated $10 to him which was a big mistake but anyway live and learn I guess.

I donated because I read that it would give me priority placement in the beta registration process.

Ah well, fool me once...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast