Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ushow.com is up

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by .:MirrorminD:. Im getting really tired of deleting/closing threads and giving out warnings. Consider this to be everyones final warning. If it happens again you are going to
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by .:MirrorminD:. View Post
    Im getting really tired of deleting/closing threads and giving out warnings. Consider this to be everyones final warning. If it happens again you are going to get a weeks vacation or just have your posting rights removed. Not everyone but a good amount of you are acting like little kids demanding anything and everything.
    I have said this numerous times now. Regardless of when something is coming out if at all, that gives you NO reason to flame someone over it. Look at game devs how many times did GTA IV get delayed....did you write and complain to Rockstar.....no you sucked it up acted like an adult and waiting until it did come out.
    If you are unhappy with it thats fine, but there is no need to put down/slander/or verbally attack someone.
    I've never flamed anyone. Not saying you are talking about me i normally read post and am just like bleh w/e. But i just question as to weather we are actually allowed to say what we have to say about someone saying they are going to do something and not do it? I mean i'm not calling DnB names nor am i saying bad things about him. But he has said this/that/thisweekend/blahblahblah. And it has never happened. Is it so wrong that people say that he doesn't do what he says he's gonna do by the time he says he's gonna do it? If you had a bad experience some place where they totally screwed you. Would you not tell everyone you knew so they wouldn't do the same? Just feels like we can't say what we wanna say around here w/o getting hit with the temp ban stick. And i support DnB's work and can't wait for the app to come out. But if people talk about him and his work and how he's late and is never on time then whats the problem? Its not like they are lying. lol we've been waiting for a while.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vish View Post
    I've never flamed anyone. Not saying you are talking about me i normally read post and am just like bleh w/e. But i just question as to weather we are actually allowed to say what we have to say about someone saying they are going to do something and not do it? I mean i'm not calling DnB names nor am i saying bad things about him. But he has said this/that/thisweekend/blahblahblah. And it has never happened. Is it so wrong that people say that he doesn't do what he says he's gonna do by the time he says he's gonna do it? If you had a bad experience some place where they totally screwed you. Would you not tell everyone you knew so they wouldn't do the same? Just feels like we can't say what we wanna say around here w/o getting hit with the temp ban stick. And i support DnB's work and can't wait for the app to come out. But if people talk about him and his work and how he's late and is never on time then whats the problem? Its not like they are lying. lol we've been waiting for a while.
    No i wasn't referring to you, it was to everyone in general....but I think you're missing the big picture here. There is no problem what-so-ever in speaking your mind when saying something was suppose to come out but didn't....that's fine. But is there really a need for literraly 10 posts in a row saying almost word for word the same exact thing? Of course not. Or members creating new fresh accounts just to add a new name to the bashing, is that called for.

As for affraid to speak because you're worried about getting a temp ban, then you prolly shouldnt be saying it, its that simple commonsense. We are not going to let everyone test the waters on what they can and cant say, if you think what you are saying might fall under flame/slander/verbal abuse then yes you deserved to get banned. I would advise everyone to re-read the rules.

Start Here
    End Here

Do not insult other members. We understand about giving others a bit of a hard time and joking, but if it gets out of hand, you will be banned.

No profanity. If you aren't mature enough to express yourself without profanity, you don't belong here.

No "Rated-R." PG-13 content is as naughty as is allowed here. Come on, kids read these forums.
    Last edited by .:MirrorminD:.; 05-01-2008 at 08:58 AM. Reason: EDITED BECAUSE I CANNOT SPELL
    [IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/sundayduffer/modmyimirrormind.png[/IMG]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok this post should be sang to the Christmas tune about the bells, I dont know the name of the song (but Family Guy did a good parody where Peter sang, "Oh my god here comes Jesus, and he doesn't look to happy!!! Look at the bells, look at the bells..."

Ding

This is retarded, this is retarded, this is retarded, this is retarded.
    Everyone is acting like they're Six,
    Everyone is acting like they're Six,
    Including the Moderators, and all the posters, and all the devs, and especially me,
    Why can't we all get along?
    Why can't we all get along?
    Note to the posters, note to the posters, note to the posters, note to the posters:
    Don't whine like a little (female dog)
    Don't whine like a little (female dog)
    Note to the Mods, note to the Mods, note to the Mods, note to the Mods,
    Don't be nazi pr!*ks
    Don't be nazi pr!*ks
    Note to the devs, note to the devs, note to the devs, note to the devs,
    Don't promise us sh*!
    Don't promise us sh*!
    Cause we are all six, cause we are all six, cause we are all six, Cause we are all ssssssssiiiiiiiixxxxxxxxxx.
    *Edit*
    Watch me get banned, watch me get banned, watch me get bannnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeed.
    Last edited by iPhoneArizona; 05-01-2008 at 09:27 AM.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -E. Burke

Thanks

^ You actually spent the time to write that post? You're so cool, You're so cool.

Reako

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yea. Its a rough life being a rouge like me. You know? I just say it. I went there.

*Ding*
    Im bored at work.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -E. Burke

Thanks

What was the purpose of that post? lol
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Lighten up the mood.

Thanks

Oh, ok lol
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Thanks

Man, you need popcorn every time you go into a thread related to DnB. Its a rollercoaster of chills and spills!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by x999x View Post
    Man, you need popcorn every time you go into a thread related to DnB. Its a rollercoaster of chills and spills!
    Crimes and Rhymes...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by .:MirrorminD:. View Post
    No i wasn't referring to you, it was to everyone in general....but I think you're missing the big picture here. There is no problem what-so-ever in speaking your mind when saying something was suppose to come out but didn't....that's fine. But is there really a need for literraly 10 posts in a row saying almost word for word the same exact thing? Of course not. Or members creating new fresh accounts just to add a new name to the bashing, is that called for.

As for affraid to speak because you're worried about getting a temp ban, then you prolly shouldnt be saying it, its that simple commonsense. We are not going to let everyone test the waters on what they can and cant say, if you think what you are saying might fall under flame/slander/verbal abuse then yes you deserved to get banned. I would advise everyone to re-read the rules.

Start Here
    End Here

Do not insult other members. We understand about giving others a bit of a hard time and joking, but if it gets out of hand, you will be banned.

No profanity. If you aren't mature enough to express yourself without profanity, you don't belong here.

No "Rated-R." PG-13 content is as naughty as is allowed here. Come on, kids read these forums.
    I understand that people should post in a PG-13 manner. But if someone is a liar they are a liar. If someone can't keep their word then they just can't keep their word. When monsterandfriends.com goes down and members are no longer allowed to post there where DnB can see it, then we come here to where we know he reads and will reply. As in the GTA comment if i knew some public boards where i wouldn't get a crapy response from some computer about how they kept delaying it i would. But there is no such place. As far as the different people saying the same thing over and over shouldn't that represent majority? I mean if one person says it then is that one person supposed to represent everyone? If i call DnB a liar and so do 100 other people whats wrong with people expressing the same feelings on the board about him being late and not keeping his word? He'll read it and we'll get a reply and it's up to us to believe him or not.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm just sad that videorecorder flipped out last night on the subway when i was filming this sweet *** trumpet player on the way home. i think that maybe ushow woudn't have flipped out and i would have a sweet little video to post this morning...

the kanye west of programming drunknbass's Avatar
    Thanks

yea im a liar. close this thread its pointless to be up.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes close this thread because DNB doesn't like what he hears and can't handle listening to it...If you really don't want to hear it go to work and don't read these threads.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
    This was the first time I'm checking this thread after i registered in the Beta, and I'm not interested in anyway when this application will be released, that not means that I'm not interested in the new functionality that ushow will brings to us.

To anyone who waiting for this application forget about it, try to see other threads and fellow other applications ( There are many coming everydays ), and sometimes take a look into this thread to check if something new only without posting bullshits.

drunknbass i have faith in your work and I'm encouraging you to go ahead and don't listen to others, take your time. In the first place it is yours so you have the choice.

cheers,

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

man.....lolololol reading these posts are alittle funny but give this guy a break.......

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by benison_123 View Post
    Yes close this thread because DNB doesn't like what he hears and can't handle listening to it...If you really don't want to hear it go to work and don't read these threads.
    Are you serious your ******** to the guy for creating a free app??
    I wouldn't want to hear it either, he working countless hours on a project that he will not see much if any profit on
    DB I will be donating!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I said nothing of the application, i am sure it will be a good one and add much to iphone functionality...i was pointing out the fact that a lot of time is spent in these forums complaining about not having enough time and not wanting to hear about it...I support the app, not the complaining

19. The Following User Says Thank You to benison_123 For This Useful Post:

amandej (05-01-2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gripdis View Post
    Are you serious your ******** to the guy for creating a free app??
    I wouldn't want to hear it either, he working countless hours on a project that he will not see much if any profit on
    DB I will be donating!!
    You say he's not making a profit off of it? You see his sponsors? I'm not sure if he's getting money from them but he is getting donations. And i'm sure once the app is finished if ever he'll get even more donations. But we all know DnB isn't dependable. But i still support his app and donated as well. Registration was supposed to be closed last weekend. It's almost a week and still open. E-mail was supposed to be out 48-72 hours after registration. And nothing. It's nothing new.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
    Yea...close this thread bcuz everything related to this topic is pointless and never gonna happen.
    close this.
    btw iPhone Video Recorder is a good app
    use that instead of waiting over a year for a "better" one.