Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ushow.com is up

iPhone? More like MyPhone iChopPryde's Avatar
    Thanks

Amazing app its free he just stated it above either way I donated to him this app was the one that that turned me away from the iphone though i obviously still bought it cause its to amazing but with the video recorder I am now 100% complete with everything i need on my phone!

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with you but considering we all knew what came on the phone and what didnt. I dont think that people should expect everything to be given to them. sure it all adds up but its an addon to the phone and not what we originally paid for.
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Ok look i truely love my iphone and i never threw out the day put it down so i'm willing to pay for this app. If it took $400.00 to buy this phone what 30,40,or 60 dollars gonna to me, I know this the developers of this great app is gonna continue with great app that we can enjoy and i'll be wait for the release...

so my hat off to you drunknbass...Thank you
    Last edited by kaschew89; 04-18-2008 at 12:36 PM.

is ushow coming?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

not until december of 2009...
    sorry

I cant wait for this to come out. keep up the good work bro. I will donate....

Quote Originally Posted by nirav464 View Post
    i completely agree with out but PLEASE don't give the response of, "You already payed $400 for the phone...this should be nothing...."

Not to flame you or anything but i mean thats what EVERYbody says about an add-on to the iphone. Be it a case, or any accessery ect. I mean it all adds up...
    stop being drunkenbass's groupie. Thats how i see all your posts.

"His app is amazing" "all that hard work" "gladly pay money" lol. Come on be real.

Quote Originally Posted by ixbilalxi View Post
    stop being drunkenbass's groupie. Thats how i see all your posts.

"His app is amazing" "all that hard work" "gladly pay money" lol. Come on be real.
    K man stfu. Drunknbass app is the best

ok u had sign up and anounced the app for what reason... also this better work on 2.0 because guess what... in december 09 it will be 2nd gen iphone 2.*... so idk think ahead drunk... and cant u release an alpha version... we saw the screen shots which must mean u have something... not bein a **** just pointing out the facts
    always hit the thanks button

no signature spam/links... Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Post removed, next time infraction will be given
    Last edited by .:MirrorminD:.; 05-01-2008 at 08:03 AM. Reason: flame

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungHustla View Post
    Post removed
    So true. The impression i and probably many others is that of a stingy developer believing himself to be the best and most righteous one. Constantly attacking others and then claiming to be only on the defensive.

That said i am still anxiously waiting db's app but just wish he would spend less time attacking the other iphonevidrecorder and all his opponents.
    Last edited by .:MirrorminD:.; 05-01-2008 at 08:04 AM.

i didnt attack the guy who did that app. i said the app was good except for a few things.
    i dont need business advice from anyone on this forum either, or tips on how to conduct "business" . i never said i was a badass dev either. and im stingy? ha! ok.
    thanks for the comment, keep them coming!

Thanks

read:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...131931&page=11
    this thread will follow soon.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Hey moderator dude, I think you're out of line here. Why did you close the thread about iPhone video recorder, when it was not the devs fault nor the thread starter who started all the **** flinging. Now that thread was about iPhone video recorder the last I checked. And if db didn't went and fan the flames in there it will all be ok. Now, we have that thread closed, no more discussions on IVR, and there are still some people with interest to buy the app awaiting a reply from the devs. Why don't you just ban the troublemakers and let the thread continue? Why don't you ban db's thread? Do I see some bias here? Explain please

^^Agree with you, similar incident happened with me where i was trying to explain some noob about some thing off topic...ultimately, some mod removed my posting permissions in the thread, but let that guy post whatever **** he wanted..Now that is what i call being completely biased.

So...

What's new?

I heard you can put a pineapple on your boot screen now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whot View Post
    Hey moderator dude, I think you're out of line here. Why did you close the thread about iPhone video recorder, when it was not the devs fault nor the thread starter who started all the **** flinging. Now that thread was about iPhone video recorder the last I checked. And if db didn't went and fan the flames in there it will all be ok. Now, we have that thread closed, no more discussions on IVR, and there are still some people with interest to buy the app awaiting a reply from the devs. Why don't you just ban the troublemakers and let the thread continue? Why don't you ban db's thread? Do I see some bias here? Explain please
    It was closed because after the numerous warnings and explanations, people decided to ignore us and continue to flame. Last last night, I said "no, give them the benefit of the doubt, leave them to discuss, they might have learned from the other threads that flaming will get them nowhere"
    Obviously not.

Behind the scenes we've been deleting much worse posts than you can see, so just because you can't see the reason behind the close, they are plenty.

Closing a thread is always more convenient than banning because then you dont have to hear nonsense from either side of the argument. And it gives users a second (or third or fourth) chance to clean up their act. But with all the closing and infractions and no one listening, banning will begin soon.

Don't blame the mod for closing the thread, blame the ignorant, impatient and hot-tempered nature of some of your fellow members that wrecked it. I'll open the thread again though, provided it stays on topic

Bias? I think I will always back up someone who gives up their time to actually try to contribute something (for free may I add) than back up someone who contributes nothing and decides to whine about others.
    If any one of you made an app with genuine heart and someone started to flame you because you haven't released it, you wouldn't like it one bit.
    We aren't here to attack people's personality. We discuss apps and modifications to our phones.
    When people say "free speech, blah blah", it still doesn't give us right to flame, and people just aren't getting this!

Quote Originally Posted by GRK View Post
    ^^Agree with you, similar incident happened with me where i was trying to explain some noob about some thing off topic...ultimately, some mod removed my posting permissions in the thread, but let that guy post whatever **** he wanted..Now that is what i call being completely biased.
    Wasn't me...
    But that thread has disappeared now, I think.
    lol.
    Last edited by dale1v; 05-01-2008 at 03:51 AM.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
    i didnt attack the guy who did that app. i said the app was good except for a few things.
    i dont need business advice from anyone on this forum either, or tips on how to conduct "business" . i never said i was a badass dev either. and im stingy? ha! ok.
    thanks for the comment, keep them coming!
    You really are an arrogant little person. Jump off your high horse.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I have faith in you to make this app running well. I gonna admit this... I'm stingy. I wouldnt wanna pay any sort of money on an app unless I was forced to. I have already registered, still waiting for the confirmation by email.

Have faith on him people.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Im getting really tired of deleting/closing threads and giving out warnings. Consider this to be everyones final warning. If it happens again you are going to get a weeks vacation or just have your posting rights removed. Not everyone but a good amount of you are acting like little kids demanding anything and everything.
    I have said this numerous times now. Regardless of when something is coming out if at all, that gives you NO reason to flame someone over it. Look at game devs how many times did GTA IV get delayed....did you write and complain to Rockstar.....no you sucked it up acted like an adult and waiting until it did come out.
    If you are unhappy with it thats fine, but there is no need to put down/slander/or verbally attack someone.
    [IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/sundayduffer/modmyimirrormind.png[/IMG]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast