Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: xLaunch 1.1.1 Update

Talking xLaunch 1.1.1 Update
    Once again, Erica Sadun rocks an updated version of one of her classic apps. This time it's the app launcher xLaunch. I used to LOVE Launcher.app but it's not compatible with 1.1.1 and didn't show core apps like Weather.

xLaunch doesn't have these problems...check it out if you're looking for a simple launcher!

PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jwcrash View Post
    Once again, Erica Sadun rocks an updated version of one of her classic apps. This time it's the app launcher xLaunch. I used to LOVE Launcher.app but it's not compatible with 1.1.1 and didn't show core apps like Weather.

xLaunch doesn't have these problems...check it out if you're looking for a simple launcher!

Im confused.. Website says the otherwise

XLaunch is now updated for firmware 1.1.1 and above. Please do not attempt to use this software with 1.0.2 or earlier. It will crash your system.

Question Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Justbear View Post
    Im confused.. Website says the otherwise

XLaunch is now updated for firmware 1.1.1 and above. Please do not attempt to use this software with 1.0.2 or earlier. It will crash your system.

Hence the thread's title: "xLaunch 1.1.1 Update". This is about what works on 1.1.1.

If I was on 1.0.2, I'd still be using Launcher. But I haven't seen that FW for weeks!

Help me understand what exactly is confusing you.
    Last edited by jwcrash; 10-23-2007 at 02:02 AM.
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.