Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Nes 1.11.2

Default Nes 1.11.2
    Anybody update to the latest NES version that just came out today? Does it fix the crashing problems on 1.0.2 firmware phones?

Yep, it works on all versions now. =D

Hi folks,if anybody knows where to download it , please post it for me . THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by freeiphone View Post
    Hi folks,if anybody knows where to download it , please post it for me . THANKS
    Installer.app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash-2 For This Useful Post:

freeiphone (10-23-2007)

thanks , but when I open the Installer.app it shows no applications, do I need Wi-fi?? I guess I must ,but no harm if I ask? thank you anyway.
    Last edited by freeiphone; 10-23-2007 at 06:05 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life iphonejeff's Avatar
    Thanks

u should see the apps
    mod edit, old signature removed

Quote Originally Posted by tamakin View Post
    Anybody update to the latest NES version that just came out today? Does it fix the crashing problems on 1.0.2 firmware phones?
    why do i keep seeing post like this, of course it's going to crash, it's made for 1.1.1. people are developing for 1.1.1 now. both mac and and pc have one click jailbreak/updates. to still have 1.1. is laziness. makes no since.

iPhone? More like MyPhone zoidberg md's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by medafor View Post
    why do i keep seeing post like this, of course it's going to crash, it's made for 1.1.1. people are developing for 1.1.1 now. both mac and and pc have one click jailbreak/updates. to still have 1.1. is laziness. makes no since.
    HUH... where to start? where to start?.....

Ahhh screw it.... nevermind.
    (Fancy quote from a dead guy...)

Show your appreciation by using the button.

Make.SURE.You.""

Quote Originally Posted by medafor View Post
    Laziness? You're kidding right? Even after the one click jailbreak I will need to reinstall all the third party apps, copy over related files for those apps (I don't want to have to enter all of that info into Lockbox again.... for example), add my ringtones back (about 30 or so) re-sync all my music, contacts, favorites, etc... So the process will take at least an hour minimum... realistically more like 2 or 3 hours. Then when I get all of that done a new firmware version will be out and I'll have to do it all over again in a few weeks when that version is jailbroken.

That being said, I haven't updated any of my 3rd party apps since 1.1.1 was jailbroken for exactly the reason you state.... I don't want some app I really like and use a lot to crash because I haven't gone to 1.1.1 yet. Realistically, I want to see what new features come out with the Leopard release to determine if 1.1.1 will be sufficient until the next major release or if 1.1.2 (or whatever it will be called) is worth waiting for.