+ Reply
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: thtouch (texas hold'em game) early stage

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by coachballfirm I love this app untill update. The new swipe is Wack and takes so long.. I love the old method. It made the game go alot
    Livin the iPhone Life billchase2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    I love this app untill update. The new swipe is Wack and takes so long.. I love the old method. It made the game go alot smoother. Also we need a save.. Good work on this app. I love it I just we had a choice to choose on swipe. I think u tryed to fix something that was working great. Now u split the fans..

I totally agree with u a step back.. Is there a way I can go back to old version.. It worked great for me.. It only needed a save button not a deal button.. Anyway keep up the greatwork..
    i agree with everything you just said. this is a great app! you've done some awesome work on it. i just don't think this update works that well.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

I tried to find a google code for all the versions of thtouch so I could go back to the previous version, but I couldn't find one. Can someone link me up to the last beta before this update?

Not feeling the new one at all. Navigation is too slow, can't see what you are sticking your finger on, gave me no indication it was my time to check, or bid.... just assumed i knew. Not really working out for me, the old one was perfect IMO.

anyone linky the last version from somewhere?
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    thtouch .30j was still on installer this morning for one of the repros I have

Check the update tab
    Last edited by FUnkyTang; 07-02-2008 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Last edited by one1; 07-02-2008 at 01:09 PM.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

wsx
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Perfect,
    now I have game in Italian.
    But some string can be translated (ex. when card are served).
    ;-)
    Good game, very lovely.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

lws, i think the only thing people have a hard time figuring out is waiting for the ok, and knowing that you double tap on your cards to check. other than that, all the game needs now is save
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

it seems to me the new swiping system is a little less responsive and a little more difficult than the old one.. however i truly do appreciate all the time put into this app.. other than that, you're just gettin closer and closer to your release.. keep up the good work

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm still getting quite a few bugs, mainly in regards to all-ins and pot splitting.

In one scenario, I raised all my chips (~2400), and another guy also went all in (~3000), and in the end, I lost but was given the extra 600 chips he threw in.

Another glitch is when I go all-in and people call before the river sometime, and it will automatically say something along the lines of "Chuck. N. wins with a 2 high flush", before reverting to the correct hands.

Finally, occasionally when I aim to raise, it shows me as having about the same amount of chips already entered (minus 5). So in a case where I have 4000 chips, I swipe up to bring up the bet dialog, and it has 3995 filled in as my bet already, with 4000 left. I keep adding until it stops, at 7995, and that's what it shows to everyone, although int he end if I win, I do not receive these magic chips, so it's not THAT big of a deal in the end.

Also, as for the new control scheme... I think it's decent, but I think that it should allow better response to just swiping, so that it could essentially be used the same way as the old mechanism without paying attention to the wheel. Maybe make the wheel show up if held for a second or two, but still allow swipes? And please consider moving check to the wheel, as it's just always pain to keep figuring out where you put it this time. =P

Thanks

Though the Bicycle cards look great, I would recommend you change them now, so that you don't get a Cease and Desist from the U.S Playing Card Co. come the release of the app store version

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    .32a ... I think you had a great thing and then went back a step on this release. Thats ok though, now you know what people don't like. Please go back to the old navigation. It just didn't get any better than that. I'd still love to be able to pick up where I left off after a phone call.
    On this release, I still can't figure out how to check.
    I hope you still read these after you are filthy rich because you are gonna bank when you get this on the apple store. Great work!

lws
    Developer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    Though the Bicycle cards look great, I would recommend you change them now, so that you don't get a Cease and Desist from the U.S Playing Card Co. come the release of the app store version
    Well, I am open for any artwork suggestion. Please just send them in or upload them here.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xenomorph78 View Post
    .32a ... I think you had a great thing and then went back a step on this release. Thats ok though, now you know what people don't like. Please go back to the old navigation. It just didn't get any better than that. I'd still love to be able to pick up where I left off after a phone call.
    On this release, I still can't figure out how to check.
    I hope you still read these after you are filthy rich because you are gonna bank when you get this on the apple store. Great work!
    Yea I'm in the same predicament. I had to bet or fold every time. Someone above just posted you have to double tap the cards themselves to check.

Bleh whatever, loved the game before this update. The navigation is especially a step backwards, although I do like big dealer chip artwork. I don't think it's necessary though since you don't really see it unless you press the screen down a bit before swiping, which I doubt anyone does.

Still a great game, keep up the good work.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lws View Post
    Well, I am open for any artwork suggestion. Please just send them in or upload them here.
    armadillo, the maker of the Aqwoah theme, is an amazing graphics creator..
    iPhone Forums at ModMyI.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. - View Profile: armadillo

Green Apple
    Thanks

absolutely love the app hate the new navigation, the previous way was much more free flowing

Green Apple
    Thanks

is there a way to download the older version before the new look.

sure looks good but bid, raise, and confirm swipe are unresponsive. takes couple of swipe to register
    I would rather have all moves like the old one rather than dedicated button for deal. Check tap any where
    Last edited by mod_monkey; 07-04-2008 at 12:05 AM.

Thanks

Nice Update but i prefer the old version too
    Last edited by TatesMan; 07-04-2008 at 02:45 AM.
    iPhone 4GB [1.0.2 OTB]
    2.2 Bootneutered and QuickPwned!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

can u please go back to older version. i have not played this game since update..please do a update with older version...??/

lws
    Developer
    Thanks

Nope, just get the latest. 0.32e.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to lws For This Useful Post:

coachballfirm (07-04-2008)

Green Apple
    Thanks

0.32e uses the old school controls
    available now

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lws View Post
    Nope, just get the latest. 0.32e.
    Quote Originally Posted by GR81 View Post
    0.32e uses the old school controls
    available now
    Yay! Thanks!
    Installer won't find it yet though. I'll keep refreshing...