Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: thtouch (texas hold'em game) early stage

Also, text keeps flashing even after a new hand is dealt, ie "Full house - Three kings + two aces" or whatever it says. I have pictures if you need them.

hey love the new look and its working much smoother now. only problem i am having and have had on the previous version is that after a few hands (generally 10+) i find that when i swipe to have a new hand dealt it just goes to the home screen. anyone else have this problem??

Thanks

Yea, I'm getting lock up or crash to home screen once in a while too still. All in crashes seem to be a thing of the past now great job! You're gonna make a ton of money I think when u get the bugs out bro this will go like crazy in the app store.

is it possible to zip it and post it up so I can put the program in manually? Installer still isn't letting me download this entirely and I want to give it another shot.

Thanks.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

very good i love it i hope now that i got my mac i can learn how to do amazing work like yours. yes it still isnt perfect, but its fix able. keep up the good work we will all work with you if you work with us

For me the new update doesn't even show up in Installer and I've refreshed it at least 20 times in the last 12 hours. What the hell?!

some of you are really lucky because you can play the game. for me its still the same almost i get delt a hand now but after that it freezes and the only thing that works all the time is when i check. Anyother swipe never works. freakin iphone looks at me like im retared and dont know how to swipe. i wish it was running like iblackjack....some of you are soo lucky

ok I got it to work....this version works flawlessy..5th dock app.
    Last edited by coachballfirm; 06-16-2008 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

v0.30

1. Wow, the new design is absolutely beautiful!! LOVE IT! However, I do like the old Raise, Bet, Call, Fold, All-In arrows better. I love the new "out" red x, though. Nice job!
    2. The new chips look great, but (except for the $100) they have a white shadow effect that is a bit distracting. I really don't think the chips need a glare to them.
    3. The default screen is gorgeous, but the "tap to begin..." screen, not so much.
    4. During game play, I press the "?" and the instructional arrows wouldn't go away. That never happened with earlier versions.
    5. Doesn't freeze up during All-In situations. Yea!
    6. For whatever reason, it still crashes after a hand is done and I go to swipe left to start a new deal. So far, that is the only time it seems to crash, for me at least.
    7. Still flashes results of the last after a new hand is dealt.

You've really kicked this game up a few notches with this update. It's looking very professional now. Donation sent.

P.S. Your website looks great as well.

Awesome work, it looks a lot better and is even more fun to play!

great update no more freezing. Also nice graphic upgrade
    damn these computers just goes all in before the flop as if they know wats on the flop

good updates but it still crash on me and some times freeze the screen.
    and the screen keep showing the winning hands.

i would like to see a save option, because most of the time, i donŽt have the time to play a complete game

My priorities again. Roughly.

1. Stability and rule conformity
    2. Save/Resume + Settings (maybe including other rules than No Limit)
    3. Skins
    4. OS 2.0
    5. Multiplayer

That sounds plenty to me.

I thank you very much for your support so far. The balance reads $364 at the moment.

The new version is great, thanks.

Have you thought about adding any sounds?

i love this game. I have not stoped playing iy yet since it has been working for me....love the idea of an option to allowed sound...keep up the great work..

You only have 364?
    Why don't you people donate? I jusy got news from iPhon.fr that the guy who made poker solitarus and tribal is making Holdem for 2.0. Looks ugly. I want lws to make thtouch for 2.0. Help him help you. Give him a mac! Ye sound will be awesome. Just tiny effects when cards get on the table and stuff. Pool.app became so much nicer to play with sound. And, lws, I love your priorities list!
    I don't even know how to play poker but I'm learning with thtouch hihi.
    Thanks a bunch. I'll donate a little something soon and more when I start working next month.
    Last edited by beatoven; 06-17-2008 at 09:08 AM.

I totally aggree that this game has enormous potential, and I would be very glad if my donation contributed to the game being developed to a stable state.
    It's a little bit annoying that the game crashes regularly. So if the developers priorities 1 and 2 could be solved, than this is THE game for the iphone. All other progress like sounds, etc. would be nice, but not a must-have (in my opinion).

So people donate a little bit more. It sure is possible for everyone to spend some dollars or euros (just remember the times when Zibri released his ZIphone... )

Has anyone else been getting a download error? or am i the only one??

Great game...It's the first application I open when I show people my iPhone.

Below are the table and card backs I use.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -creditsframe.png   -default.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by wd_stroke; 06-17-2008 at 10:18 AM.
    =======================================
    Every time you download music, GOD kills a kitten.
    =======================================

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

download no longer works

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast