Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launchesforums, a part of the
3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touchsection;
ok.. Let's see how this one plays....
06-15-2008, 09:39 PM #181
ok.. Let's see how this one plays.
06-15-2008, 11:08 PM #182
06-15-2008, 11:09 PM #183
I concur... but I'm still waiting for it to show up on Installer, haha.
06-16-2008, 02:36 AM #184
THTouch in my opinion (as an avid holdem player) is the best game for the iPhone hands down. Not only is the game well designed and well thought out but the game play is fast and easy to learn. Its as close as your going to get to computer vs human holdem. Although this game has a ways to go to being 'perfect'. It is a great and addictive game!
1. Swipe controls work after the deal is over.
2. No way to restart game after you lose?
3. No way to take back or minus chips when you bid?
4. Instance where the big was 800 when the last bid was 20
5. Wipe control is still not very responsive
6. When checking the text comes up wherever you tap (might not be a bug).
1. All-in button
2. Limit or All-In play
3. Raising blinds (might not have gotten far enough?)
4. Change player name
5. Online play (of course)
6. Change amount of computer players
7. Stat tracking (hands won, chips won per hand, chips won per hour, etc.)
8. Much more responsive swiping (not sure this is possible)
9. Computer pausing on before bidding depending on situtation/Thinking
10. Push button instead of swipe to deal or auto-deal option.
11. Different card backs, unlockable card backs
13. The actual words CHECK/RAISE/BET on cards when computer does the action rather then the letter B or and check mark. (preference)
I see great potential in this game and would definately 'purchase' this game over app store. Make it before the big companies do
06-16-2008, 04:01 AM #185
06-16-2008, 04:51 AM #186
Shouldn't 0.30 be available over the modmyi source by now? I'm just wondering 'cause I still see no update.
Anyway, keep up the amazing work!
06-16-2008, 05:43 AM #187
06-16-2008, 08:24 AM #188
hopefully it will be out in a couple hours..
06-16-2008, 08:43 AM #189
06-16-2008, 09:02 AM #190
06-16-2008, 11:05 AM #191
06-16-2008, 11:44 AM #192
06-16-2008, 12:24 PM #193
Great I hope it fixes the freezing problem. I play this game more then anything on my phone.
06-16-2008, 01:12 PM #194
really if you get this running up to par this just became my fifth dock icon app..lolol
oh you do need a better icon though......
Last edited by coachballfirm; 06-16-2008 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
06-16-2008, 01:18 PM #195
i told my friends about this app and he came running to my house to see it , he loved and now he on his way to the city to these stores we know of where they still have in stock 8gb's and 16gb's iphones just so he can play this game,i saw , i bought, i unlocked!
06-16-2008, 04:17 PM #196
it's now up on the installer,
Happy and enjoyable update
06-16-2008, 04:33 PM #197
Yeah, I heard about some freeze that still remains... though, it shouldn't be connected to all-in anymore... must be something else. I will not rest until I found all the buggers...
But I think it is much more playable now. Please continue to report bugs. But please make sure you've got the latest version. (currently 0.30b)
The Following User Says Thank You to lws For This Useful Post:
Emir S. (06-16-2008)
06-16-2008, 05:53 PM #198
whoa, I like the new look!
06-16-2008, 06:02 PM #199
This game is just beautiful now... The main splash screen needs some work, but its beautiful nonetheless.
I have sort of a major bug to report, when you go all-in and someone with less chips than you calls, and you lose, it still takes all your chips instead of matching your opponent's stack.
06-16-2008, 06:20 PM #200