Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ilog and paypal security warning

Default ilog and paypal security warning
    i like it ilog and buy it but "http://iphone.ileks.com/iLog/" buying site cross-site scripting warning XSS.

dot not pay it ilog site has been fake and if continue yours captured the paypay account.

AND I received email from paypal;

Dear xyz,
    As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system. During a recent screening, we noticed an issue regarding your account.

We determined someone may have tried to access your PayPal account without your permission. For your protection, we have limited your account access. To lift this limitation, log in to your PayPal account and follow the steps in the Resolution Center.

Case ID Number: NN-xxx-xxx-xxx

For your protection, we have limited access to your account until additional security measures can be completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

To review your account and some or all of the information that PayPal used to make its decision to limit your account access, please visit the Resolution Center. If, after reviewing your account information, you seek further clarification regarding your account access, please contact PayPal by visiting the Help Center and clicking "Contact Us".

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    PayPal Account Review Department

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Copyright © 1999-2008 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory- PayPal Pte. Ltd., the holder of PayPalís stored value
    facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
    Users are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

PayPal Email ID NNxxx

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Care to explain with your own words?

That site seems legit to me... The address bar certainly shows PayPal's real address, so unless some virus changed your host file, that's the real deal, and NoScript has gone crazy.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

problem not dns ip is paypal I checked. problem is ilog is a spyware or "whatever" program.
    open the iphone donate buton safari opened and go to this site. http://iphone.ileks.com/index.....

I have no idea what you're tripping about. You can't even make a coherent sentence.