+ Reply
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iBlacklist - Call and SMS Filtering

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Thank you spektro for your great work with hdsq2 releasing iBlacklist! I really love this app. Yesterday I installed 1.7 version and I made my first donation, today I'm going
    FAK
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thank you spektro for your great work with hdsq2 releasing iBlacklist!
    I really love this app. Yesterday I installed 1.7 version and I made my first donation, today I'm going to make a new one (another iPhone).
    Anyone that appreciates this app can find more information about Configuration at http://www.iphonetools.com.br/iblacklist.asp
    (portuguese only, hope english will be implemented too )
    I hope the development of this project will constantly grow

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I installed 1.7 and now my lock screen is locked. It will not do anything. I have tried to reboot using the power and home keys at the same time. Still nothing. Any ideas. The touchscreen does not work now.
    Last edited by dartman66; 04-16-2008 at 09:07 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i just tried blacklist and the call went through the first time but then i deleted the contact from my contacts and it went straight to voicemail
    Last edited by morphiusrt; 04-16-2008 at 11:14 AM.
    if this post help click the thanks

FAK
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    to dartman66:
    restore your iPhone to 1.1.4 with itunes, that reinstall iBlacklist and next restore your data backup... it will work nice after that!
    Last edited by FAK; 04-16-2008 at 02:54 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Donated and installed, I received an email asking me to send him the registration number that is suppose to be in there but i got nothing there, I received a response of that email, that if I got Cydia installed it erase the file that put that registration number in there. I sent him another email so he can tell me what to do, and no more response from him, money donated, and stuck with an not full working app. GREAT
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

can this app be setup to hide sent text also cuz it kinda sux if someone sees those than they will know there were recieved ones at one point or somewhere. someone said pysl deletes them or moves them to hidden area, i will definitely donate if that could be done.
    if this post help click the thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

Pay 8 Bucks......Save My Relationship.......Ummmm.... Im gonna Pay 8 Bucks...

FAK
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi spektro.
    I've just made my second donation (second iPhone) and I wanted to thank you again for your very appreciated application.
    Please consider to update the "View History" including CONTACT NAME (from iPhone contacs) if available.... so I don't have to become crazy looking for a corrispondence to the number called me every time a call has blocked.
    Have a nice work!
    Bye

iPhone? More like MyPhone spintek's Avatar
    Thanks

This program is great! I have some jackass who keeps prank calling with a Blocked number and this just simply ignores it.
    Thank you!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    Donated and installed, I received an email asking me to send him the registration number that is suppose to be in there but i got nothing there, I received a response of that email, that if I got Cydia installed it erase the file that put that registration number in there. I sent him another email so he can tell me what to do, and no more response from him, money donated, and stuck with an not full working app. GREAT
    Yeah, that's me. Am I hiding? No, I'm here.
    So, do you want to know what your problem is there.
    Here we go:
    1) You don't have BSD Subsystem installed, so you don't have the ioreg executable on your iphone, GREAT!!!

2) If you do have BSD Subsystem installed, you also have Cydia installed, or you had it installed. Alright, Cydia removes ioreg and a bunch of other files from iPhone. Now, did you ask it to remove? I don't think so. GREAT!!!

You need ioreg on your iphone, and the best way to get this is installing BSD Subsystem.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

soo i'm a newbie and i know somethings on the iphone but not a whole lot i have the problem that i installed iblacklist program and then restarted my phone and i am stuck on the home screen asking for my passcode but i can't even put in my passcode. the touch screen wont work. every few minutes that screen refreshes.

i dont know what i'm supposed to do at this point? i dont know how to change the file on the phone either, do i have to download something on my computer to do that? AHHH help me please. thankssssssssss!

so and update:

i tried restoring it and nothing was happening, i still got the same page asking for my passcode and its really annoyhing cuz i dont nkow what else i can do with it. any suggestions?!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hi bamrbam161

Can you please answer me a simples question:

Do you have Jiggy Runtime installed?
    Jiggy Runtime mess with TouchScreen. Not iBlacklist, wich works basically on the telephony core.
    So, seems that some people were having problems with touch screen. All of them had this jiggy thing installed.
    Seems like Jiggy is the one who is causing it to you, not iBlacklist.

Regards

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i dont know if i have jiggy runtime installed?

its is just that installed blacklist, then i noticed it wasn't working so i turned my phone on and off and now its stuck on this screen where i can't even put my passcode and it still continues to refresh

i also can't even restore cuz i have a passcode? i tried touching the screen but nothing? i tried recovery mode on ziphone and also the normal but nothing seems to be working cuz i can't even have itunes open up my phone cuz of the passcode.
    Last edited by bamrbam161; 04-18-2008 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I see there is a hang up or ignore feature in settings. Does a blacklisted contact get voicemail or busy signal or does it just keep ringing? Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone spintek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reebs View Post
    I see there is a hang up or ignore feature in settings. Does a blacklisted contact get voicemail or busy signal or does it just keep ringing? Thanks!
    The Hang up feature would not work for me. The call still went through and iphone would ring.
    The No Action feature rings 4 times and goes to voicemail
    --iphone does not ring, just shows the missed call.
    The Ignore feature rings once or not at all and gives the busy signal.
    I just have mine on Ignore and it is great.

But seriously, how hard is it for you to test each setting...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spintek View Post
    The Hang up feature would not work for me. The call still went through and iphone would ring.
    The No Action feature rings 4 times and goes to voicemail
    The Ignore feature rings once or not at all and gives the busy signal.
    I just have mine on Ignore and it is great.

But seriously, how hard is it for you to test each setting...
    thanks! just trying to decide the difference between this app, pysl and p-firewall. also this is a pay app. want to make sure before i download as pysl forced me to restore.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Working for free is idiotic, unless it is for a charitable cause. Why would anyone spend large amounts of their life developing something for free?

It won't help them too much if the developer or their family get cancer someday & can't pay their hospital bills.
    I am sure all of you 'free' app lovers will be writing them a nice big donation cheque (sarcasm). They will be waiting for a cold day in h*ll before that happens.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by med267 View Post
    Working for free is idiotic, unless it is for a charitable cause. Why would anyone spend large amounts of their life developing something for free?

It won't help them too much if the developer or their family get cancer someday & can't pay their hospital bills.
    I am sure all of you 'free' app lovers will be writing them a nice big donation cheque (sarcasm). They will be waiting for a cold day in h*ll before that happens.
    Hi med267

Thank you for this kind of support. We developers truly need it!!!
    As an engineer, i always worked in my life with some kind of development, be it a hardware or software or both.
    I'm starting to understand that there are people wich does, and people wich sell what other did, and in 99,9% of those cases, who sells is the one who get the money, and who does is the stucked in life.
    Your words sounded really honest to me, so that's why i decided to quote you.

Thank you very much for the recognition.

Thanks

This and Pysl wont install "main script execution failed"

over, and over, and over

clear queue, remove from queue, restart phone

nothing helps

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Well, let's solve similar app problem too...

Mate, what you have to do is:

1) Go to installer and instal BSD Subsystem
    2) Install iBlacklist, or the similar (this time the error will not happen)
    3) Reboot the phone
    4) Uninstall iBlacklist or the similar, just to clean the mess of the first try when you had the Main Script Execution Failure and did an incomplete install.
    5) Reboot
    6) Install iBlacklist or the similar, and now finally you'll have it working (in case o iBlacklist only i think , can't speak the same for the similar...)