Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do I set themes on my iphone

Default How do I set themes on my iphone
    I have had my iphone for 3 weeks now and I been looking at different website trying to find away to customize my iphone. I just joined this website so I dont know where to put this. I use windows vista as my OS my iphone is currently at 1.1.4 firmwire. can some one guide me or give me a link to where I begin on installing these apps????

u will have to jailbreak using ziphone then when that is done on the main board (summerboard) there will be installer app and look for community sources install that and then go to summerboard and install then wala..

feel free to give me a thanks

Thanks

Have you tried the guides? The one that is called "I just got an iPhone.... where do I start?...."???
    Might be a good place to start.

I am a at&t customer so its not jail broken, and I checked the where do I start guide, but its mainly for Mac users, So are u telling me I have to jailbreak this phone in order to put themes? Is there anywhere I can install themes someone help.

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fboogie View Post
    So are u telling me I have to jailbreak this phone in order to put themes?
    ^^^That would be correct!

Just do it! C'mon all the cool kids are. You can always restore. This site has all the things you need to know, and an abundance of people that are more than willing to help.
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?

i del my main board (summerboard) .. what can i do now.... plz help me out of this problem.............