Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: question about safari vs wap browser

Talking question about safari vs wap browser
    this is my problem i use the internet off my phone to log on to a company server. my razor can log on because it use a wap browser. my iphone cant it see it as a computer insted of a phone, for security reasons it wont let me get on to it.. is there a program or some kind of way to get on to it from my iphone. i need to get a wap browser like my razr has runing on my iphone.

any help please, thanks

try going on with your razr. hopefully, once it loads, a newer, longer, messier url results. this url won't autodetect your device, so if you save that as a bookmark on iphone it might work.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to brettt For This Useful Post:

stereo313 (10-08-2007)

thanks il try it

i tried that before and after login. it does not work blank page with a bunch of type on top of the page. kinda like the iphone wont read whay it is sending back
    Last edited by stereo313; 10-08-2007 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hello,

I got this with my university WLAN, it is caused by Safari, Yes ... Since Safari use SSLv3 to secure the connection to WLAN, and the current WLAN Login System use SSLv1 or SSLv2 only!

The Solution by disabling SSLv3 form Safari, which is not supported yet on iPhone.

To prof this try to connect to the WLAN on MAC by using FireFox, it won't if FireFox uses SSLv3.

Any Comments,

Cheers.

Steaf - UK